1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Powers you wish you had

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pari, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Krieg

Krieg Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.2
    The power to control technology; that'd make a person virtually unstoppable.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Ability to have wings and able to control time. Why? Flying is cool and I'm always running out of time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Flight and super strength, because then I'd never need a car and I could more than easily have an awesome high paying job to boot!

4. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I've always wanted to have teleportation, because it'd be convenient to be able to go anywhere instantly. I tend to be forgetful at times, and teleportation would save the time of going back to my place to pick up stuff XD If not teleportation, I'd want to have healing powers, they seem like a great ability to have.

5. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I would want the power to mind control other people, but if you have any common sense in your head you'll know it is a VERY bad idea to let me warp people's minds. I'd probably force them all to be my mindless servants, then when I'm tired of that I'll simply kill them and enjoy the complete quiet.
    I would like to have the ability to read minds. Excellent opportunities for blackmail.
    #MissingNo

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  6. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Instant time travel or transmission?

Too many locations to visit and I am only one dude on two legs... lol
    It would certainly help ease the pressures of life, without a car or license.

7. KrazyK

KrazyK The KRAZYEST member on LV!!!

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Beast Ball ★★★★Thunder Stone ★★★Lucky Punch ★★★★★
    I would be the same as my OC character

My OC Character for my FT fanfic project is a dragon slayer with the element of sound

This means that i would eat different sounds.(sounds weird) and i would be able to travel at the speed of sound as well as being able to hear above and below the human hearing range and to be able to use a sound barriar to protect my friends!!!

8. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Power to turn back time, you already know why :( I would love to change so many mistakes

9. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    If you had invisibility you'd be blind. Human eyes need to reflect light to see ergo every time you turn invisible you'd also not being able to see anything.
    -
    Being a vampire wouldn't be too bad. I already don't really go outside especially in the sun so that's not really a problem though the original vampires didn't burst into flames or anything they just didn't like the sun so not really an issue there, but not only do you get some nifty abilities you also get immortality and no need to pay for food just break into an orphanage or something with easy victims.

10. Ryan Smith

Ryan Smith Animation Writer

PokéPoints:
    ₽391.1
    Just being able to think my own thoughts without having them rattled and shaken all the time.

11. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    invisibility
    Teleport and Object Teleport
    Flying
    Mind Control
    Limitbreaker (physical/psychological/mental like using more than 10% of the brain)
    Move throught and over walls
    Slow Time
    Stop Time
    Absolute domain of war art (weapons and body)
    Insane Prediction for Human and Non-Human movements and also results (Combat purpose. Avoid Future Sight)
    Absolute Knowledge of Martial Arts
    X-Ray VIsion (View trought Walls too)
    Healing (includes diseases) for me and can also work on others (Includes body parts regeneration)
    Telepathy (Technology dependant because I don't want to become crazy while sleeping)
    Instant Learning
    Able to get people knowledges (memories included) or abilities only by touching them (also have the posibility to steal from them if needed)

I can think all day but these ones are at my top (not in order)

12. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Right, remind me to stay out of your way.

Anyway, I would like to have control over the wind in a small area. Like just enough area to make biking to and from Uni viable.

13. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    *blush* X-Ray vision in any degree. Lol xD

14. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Yeah, ha ha ha...
    I'd also love to have the power to predict the future, or read minds. Reading minds would make SO much stuff SO much easier.
    #MissingNo

15. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    I would want to control electricity, sure water is weakness but if you check 'infamous' you will see its worth it.

I would also would like to have the power of being able to will anything into my hand, and unlimited supply of shuriken for example or a gun with unlimited bullets, also I would want to be able to shape my body into weapons.

Invisibility is another and bullet proof, I would also like telepathy and be like a cyborg like Raiden from MG

16. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I wouldn't mind having a small power, probably something dealing with illusions. I can be like a little Zorua!

17. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I would want the power to control probability. Best. Power. Ever. What's the chance I'll win this lottery? I'll make it 100%! What's the chance my book is a massive success? !00%! What's the chance I'll get attacked while walking down this shifty alleyway? 0%! I can make anything happen!

18. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I'd like to be able to teleport. There are many situations where it would come in handy, and it wouldn't impact my life in the way other powers might.

19. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I keep having dreams where I can speed up, slow down and rewind time and it's pretty awesome so I'd probably choose that. (Though I always end up messing up in these dreams somehow)

Also teleportation would be awesomely useful in life. From "I feel like taking photos in Paris today" to simple things like "I'm down stairs but I wanna be in bed soooo" it'd be a blast.