1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question time with the Docture

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Getus, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I don't really drink either much, but if I had to choose it would be tea.

I don't have a favourite kind actually, I just use whatever's there but if I had to choose the Earforce PX11's aren't too bad.

I like fingerless gloves, they come with a cool factor, you're hands won't get to clamy in them and it makes using your phone far easier. Plus, all I need is to turn my hat backwards when playing Pokémon GO and I can claim I'm cosplaying as Ash. So win/win! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cereza13

PokéPoints:
    ₽98.6
    So umm... hi? I have a question about posting pictures, how do i post them so you can click the little red button? Also, do you like Temmie?

3. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Heyo! I'm not sure what it is you mean exactly about the pictures, you'd be better contacting an admin or mod about that, they would be better help. Anyway if you mean the Temmie from Undertale, then I'm kinda' neutral. Don't play it much, o haven't met Temmie in it so I have to go with what I heard. So, you know. Iffy lol.

4. Cereza13

PokéPoints:
    ₽98.6
    Oh, I thought you were an admin because your name is in a different shade of red.... im... kinda dumb :(

5. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽498.9
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    What is the answer to the universe's oldest question and what is the question?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    So it's 6:40am and you've already got me wide awake with this question. What is the oldest question in the universe? Well, this question makes me think to Doctor Who and the oldest question in that, "Doctor Who?" and the answer to that is mostly unknown. Personally though I see the oldest question in the Universe is "What is the reason I exist?" and my answer to that is "It's what you make of it".

7. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Does Avatar: TLAB happen to be your favorite TV show?

Have you ever played any of the video games?

8. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Avatar: TLAB is probably the best cartoon of my childhood, no matter how many times I rewatch it I'm always amazed by the story and emotional depth that can be found in it, and I've only played one of the video games as when they were out I was focused more on DS games like Pokémon, might go back and play them now if possible

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: I forget if I asked you this, but is there a meaning behind the Dr in your username?

:: What do you think is the best quality for a person to have, personality- or disposition-wise?

:: Has Almandine ever broken down your door with a battering ram? Or for that matter, have you ever done the same to him?

10. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    There's no real meaning behind the Dr in my name, it was my showdown name and the only reason I added Dr to it was because I had developed the habit as playing healers in MMO's around that time.

I'm torn between which quality is the best one to have, I believe loyalty is an important quality everyone should have but the ability to empathize is also important as without it humanity wouldn't be able to progress as we wouldn't be able to work together. I believe they're equally important, so choosing between one is difficult.

As far I know Jake hasn't broken my door yet, although he might just be good at fixing it. And I'm positive i haven't done the same, although I have had my door broken down twice in the same day. First a friend ran through it then he put me through it when I was running up the stairs.

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you have any hobbies that you require to do with other people to enjoy?

:: Is there any particular historical figure that inspires you? If so, why that person?

:: Will the Monster Hunter craze ever die out?

12. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Well, I do enjoy playing card games like poker, blackjack and it does require additional players so that's one, this one doesn't require other player per-say, but I enjoy playing MMO's and do enjoy it more if I have friends to play it with.

I can't think of a historical figure off the top of my head, despite me enjoying history I prefer to focus on the present and future and will take more inspiration for people today. Not even large figures, hell my own brother gives me some inspiration sometimes.

No. Not as long as the monsters remain, I recommend we hunt down the monsters to deal with this.... Oh wait that's already happening... Whelp it's gonna go on for a while

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see the word 'iconic'?

:: What is your favourite type of article of clothing?

:: How good are you at scaring people?

14. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Iconic... Iconic.. I get a weird blend of sonic the hedgehog, spyro the dragon and hulk hogan.. No idea what that's about

Don't usually think about this, but if I had to choose it would either be gloves or jackets.

Horrible, sometimes I will get a good jumpscare on someone but most of the time I'm bad at it lol

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: What would you consider your 'weapon of choice'?

:: Do you have a favourite plant?

:: As a doctor, do you have the authority to prescribe dank memes?

16. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Hmm, it's between a spear and a glaive, leaning towards the spear though. The versatility of it is always useful.

I'm a doctor man! Not a herbalist! Honestly don't know the first thing about plants, so sadly I can't claim a favourite.

Yes, yes I do, with great caution of course. It is a dangerous responsibility that has been given to me and I treat it with care, I can only prescribe them only if needed, and the danker the meme, the more dangerous the responsibility.

17. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: What kinds of vegetables do you like?

:: Is there someone at a place of work you visit (or are at) that you enjoy talking to often?

:: Do you ever start certain conversations with "The doctor is in; talk to me"?

18. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Do you wanna be a real doctor?

19. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Not really a fan of vegetables, I'll eat carrots and onions every now and again though

Well I work with my brother, so I enjoy some of the conversations we have, then there are a few others who I can have a good conversation with, but other than my brother none of them are often.

Once, I did it once and after the looks I got, never again.

I don't think I could handle being an actual doctor, the stress that comes with the job would be too much for me.

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Have you ever been ice skating, in any capacity?

:: Do you ever find yourself at a loss for words sometimes?

:: How can you pass yourself off as looking extremely intelligent?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.