1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question time with the Docture

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Getus, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Kinda depends, sometimes i just want to sleep but there are times where I would rather avoid sleeping. Mostly comes down to what my plans for the next day are, if I'm in college or work I prefer to stay awake longer so they won't come in as quick :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    AeroHail likes this.
  2. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    @DrGetus , using your scientific methods...what do you think is on the Egg?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Which do you like better, Psyduck or Bidoof?

What are your thoughts on platypuses?

4. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Bidoof, Bidoof is cool

I believe they are secretly ruling this world and we're all puppets to their lazy strings

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Have you ever taken up jogging (either currently or in the past)?

:: When playing any game, what is the most hilarious thing/move you've ever done? What made it so great?

:: Is John Williams truly the manliest of manly men?

6. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    In the past i use to jog, now I only really do it on a treadmill.

I honestly don't remember most of my hilarious actions in games, recently though I was playing Prop Hunt and managed to hide in plain sight, changing into a dumpster and stacking myself on top of another player, somehow we didn't get noticed.

John Willams is the man, all men should aspire to be like him

7. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What are you hoping will hatch out of your Legendary Egg?

Have you ever been on a motorbike?

Which is your favourite of the Legendary "dogs"?

8. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you prefer watching the television or listening to the radio?

9. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Hmm, either a Zapdos or a Mew
    Once when I was younger, my uncle took me out on his. It was an awesome experience.
    Raikou, no contest. He's a bad ass

I don't listen to the radio much if at all, so my default my answer is television, although I do prefer just putting music on and doing something while listening to it. So y'know, if the radio had good music it would win.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  10. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Do you prefer to eat in or go to restraunts?

11. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    If you could have any kind of pet, even an exotic one, what would it be?

12. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    what was the weirdest thing you've ever experienced?

13. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    I prefer eating in as it's cheaper and I can watch stuff or play a game while I eat, in a restaurant I'm surrounded by strangers and have to pay a lot more money for food that may not be that good.

If it was possible, a Komodo Dragon. Unfortunately one of those would just eat me .-.

This has happened several times, and it's weird, but I'll dream up a scenario and then the next day that scenario would take place almost similar to my dream. I CAN SEE THE FUTURE

AeroHail and SnowboundBecca like this.
  14. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,643.6
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    If you had the skills for making any kind of video game you wanted which kind of game would you make?

15. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    EXCUSE YOU? IF? I kid, I do plan on making an RPG game eventually, 2D and Turn based combat perhaps with features such as reputation and a moral compass and those two features will affect how the story turns out, therefore adding replayability.

Hraesvelgr likes this.
  16. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    If you could turn any Pokémon movie into a video game, which one would you choose and why? How would the game work?

17. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    The only Pokémon game that could turn into a workable game would be Pokémon The Power of One, the entire premise of the movie would serve as a good puzzle/adventure game. The goal would be to retrieve the three treasures from the three islands to summon Lugia (Have to change some of it up). Each island will have a separate set of puzzles that correspond with which bird inhabits the island, and using their Pokémon the player must navigate through the island, completing the puzzle and getting to the treasure.

When Lugia is summoned a fast paced battle will take place, and the player must quickly solve puzzles during it, they will have a time limit to do each puzzle and if they don't complete it in time they will need to start over again.

18. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    • Is there a type you think has too many weaknesses?
    • What do you typically eat for breakfast?
    • Which class of Star Destroyer is your favorite?
    • What is your favorite quote from Star Wars? Could be from the books, movies or the TV show :)

19. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    I think grass may have one weakness too many but I'm not too bothered by it as all the weaknesses make sense.

I don't usually have breakfast, but when I do it's commonly bacon.

It's between the Vindicator Class and the Executor Class, Executor coming in the lead slightly. It's so powerful and considering how few there are kinda shows how much work goes into creating them.

"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody the power, the other to crave it." A quote by Darth Bane, and from this the Rule of Two came into being and shaped all future events onwards until Darth Krayt where it was replaced with the Rule of One.

BraviaryScout likes this.
  20. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Is there any famous or semi famous person you'd like to meet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.