1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Questions for your resident Eagle Scout

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by BraviaryScout, May 28, 2017.

1. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I've got my longtime favorites; NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, NCIS: New Orleans, Hawaii Five-0, Marvel's Agents of Shield and Hell's Kitchen.

Lately, I've been interested in the Brave, SEAL Team and SWAT that are being premiered this season. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SnowboundBecca likes this.
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I'm sensing a trend here...

:: What's your favourite genre(s) of music, and why?

:: Do you prefer disposable batteries or rechargeable batteries?

:: Have you ever had the urge to just let out a primal scream? What was the occasion?

3. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Yup, I'm that kind of person.

I really don't have a set genre, instead finding a little bit of everything to enjoy. One that I do particularly enjoy is chill-out since it's always relaxing.

Depends on the battery. I haven't had the best of experiences with rechargeable AAs, so I'll go disposable for that route. For some of my power tools like the flashlight and drills, they all have a universal battery slot. I use rechargeable for those and they can last for like 15 hours.

When I made big plays in football, there was a lot of adrenaline going through my system. Nothing like scoring a pick six, dancing and screaming into the endzone.

Total wild child right there :P

4. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽498.9
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    how are the skies today?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Are you as hyped for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon as much as I am?

6. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3

YESSSSS! Why do we have to waaaait TWO WEEEEEKS! :furious:

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  7. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Do you consider yourself to be a patient person?

What is something that inspired you recently, if anything?

8. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Is this an example of a closed question?

What is your favourite music from ANY GAME?

Pokémon or Pokémon?

Are you a COOL DUDE? *undertale memes intensify*

Is this an excuse to get more postfest posts?

9. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Braviary or Mandibuzz?

Was that a dumb question?

Why did I find vicious beak marks and a piece of a scouts hat near the dead body of Patrick W. Umbo?!

10. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    How much do you want the very special Anniversary Azelf?

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you sometimes take on responsibilities or tasks you feel are too big to handle?

:: What is your opinion of volcanoes?

:: Have you been in this place before?

12. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Lots of it depends on what I'm waiting for. I have little to no tolerance for my own aging computer to be slow...speaking of which, it's probably about time I get a new one.
    I will admit that while I have an adequate amount of patience for most things, it is not indefinite.

In terms of my career, I spoke to the captain of an Airbus A319 who pointed me to a flight school that seems feasible and could be my way into becoming a pilot. I'm trying to get an introductory tour of the facility in Florida scheduled in December and get an analysis to see if it's a worthy investment.

In terms of my fanfic, I got a huge burst of inspiration for Kiawe's trial. I'm really excited to share it!

I think so. :)

Halo's score has really got me sold. A lot of it ranges from epicness to something with deeper and significant meanings. The theme is badass too and I will not hesitate to hum it for my kids when I put them to bed.

Yes

Never actually did anything with Undertale. So I'll go ahead and say yes.

If it is, that's a valid excuse :P

Braviary

Not really. Would it surprise you if I answered Mandibuzz?

Oh man...I didn't study Wumbology...D:You're gonna have to forgive me for this one on not knowing....Yeah

I had a chance to nab it today...and it used up my 6 poke balls, 4 great balls and ultra ball...I want to hunt and find it again!

That's kind of what I feel like when I get put thrust in charge at work as the shift's supervisor. Then again...I kind of have to step into the role since just about anyone else there is going to do a crappy, lazy ass job. (Not everyone at my workplace has the greatest work ethic)

Shield volcanoes are awesome! I've seen Kilauea erupt before!
    Stratovolcanoes...nooo...stay the hell away from the active ones.

Yup. And I'd love to go again.

Thanks for the questions everyone :)

13. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you like Aipom more or Ambipom?

14. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽901.5
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    -What was your favorite memory from your scouting days?

-Would you rather have the world end in an Alien Invasion or a Zombie Apocalypse?

-Which Z move dance/pose is your favorite?

15. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    I actually prefer Aipom. Love its hand-tail thingy. Ambipom is cool and all, but I think its design is kinda...weird.

Most of it was forming a lot of close friendships with fellow scouts and adult leaders. Still keep in touch with a lot of them nowadays.

But my favorite memory had to be when we went to a local camporee close to an observatory. We set up the tent city in the field and it was late October when the rain came down. It was raining hard, thundering loud and wind chilling to almost single digit temperatures and I think we had a flash flood warning going on. Long story short, we stayed despite getting a lot of our tents flooded (mine was lucky to stay dry) Around the campfire and trying to cook our food while avoiding the smoke in the eyes.

All of the other scouting units had packed up and left by this time, but we continued to stay, the only unit to do so.

After a couple hours, the rain, wind and thunder finally dissipated and the sun actually came out! It warmed/dried us up while we emptied out our tents and brought them into the sun's path. The rest of the night was absolutely clear and we could see a LOT of stars. Much of that time, we spent telling awesome stories, joking around and it really did bond us together as a unit. I'm glad we stayed when nobody else did. It was well worth it.

Crazy thing is that that's not even the worst wet weather I've been in.

I've logged hours fighting the Covenant, Fallen, Vex, Cabal and slaying Nazi Zombies, Hive and Flood. I'm ready for either!

But I'd prefer the Covenant to invade than an apocalypse.

Oh good question! There's actually a lot of them that I like, but I'll just mention a few.

Steel-type: Really shows off something tough and tempered.

Dark-type: I think I got sold when Nanu did the demo for this one. But it's perfect for showing something evil and feral.

Ground-type: Anything that involves spinning and bending knees towards the ground is awesome in my book.

Thanks for asking guys :)

16. KrazyK

KrazyK The KRAZYEST member on LV!!!

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Beast Ball ★★★★Thunder Stone ★★★Lucky Punch ★★★★★
    Have you heard of elf on the shelf?

Why Braviary?

Am i considered as a good friend?

17. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,029.0
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    What were your thoughts about LV at first?
    Where does your username come from?
    What was your reaction when you saw Lillie for the first time?

18. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Have you ever played laser tag?

How often do you drink hot drinks?

19. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽799.0
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Was there ever an accidental stunt you managed to pull off that you have never been able to do again? For example, I once somehow got an across-the-court basket on a hail mary, and have never had much success again with it. XD

20. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Do you like eagles?

Which flying type Pokémon is your fav?