1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Salutations

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by matsubusamaxie, Dec 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matsubusamaxie

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    "It appears that there are many individuals who have taken part on this forum. Humph. I am called Maxie. I stand as the head of Team Magma, a noble organization whose goal is to propel humanity to even greater heights of progress and evolution. It would be a pleasure if I could be integrated into this community. Fufufu... I hope from the bottom of my heart that I will better know everyone here a lot better after I get used to the format of this website. After all if I cannot navigate my way through this forum, then I have little to no chance of getting to know you! On the other hand, perhaps I, the great Maxie, could receive a helping hands from a kind individual."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Achromatic likes this.
  2. Ricken

Ricken

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor! I'm new here, but I thought that I already took down Team Magma! There are a lot of mentors here to help you if you need it :).

matsubusamaxie likes this.
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    We're all pretty friendly people, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have about the site!
    I hope you have a great time here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. matsubusamaxie

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    "The both of you, I deeply appreciate your friendly greetings. I will have you know that Team Magma is still fully functioning, just in a different way than previously. We aspire to help create a world that will create, not destroy, or so I hope. Thus far, I haven't any questions regarding the format of Lake Valor, though I assume that once I get more in depth that it will prove to be a challenge."

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I think me and you are gonna get along juuuust fine. Nice to meet ya. 8)

matsubusamaxie and Deltheor like this.
  6. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    EXPAND THE SEA

I mean, uh... Welcome to Lake Valor! I'm sure we'll get along just fine, despite our differing taste in teams. Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have any problems!

matsubusamaxie and Bubbles like this.
  7. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Welcome to the forums, Leader of Team Magma!

What brings you to Lake Valor? Research? Or perhaps a break from the catastrophic events in Hoenn?

Enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact a staff member or ask a Mentor to show your way around the forums. Have fun!

8. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Well this is suspicious O_O

Nonetheless, welcome to the forums, Maxie.

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Salutations, sir Maxie! Welcome to our humble little abode. I trust you'll conduct yourself properly here given your personality so there probably isn't much to say other than to have fun (even a villainous team leader needs to kick back once in a while, right?)

Have a great time and thank you for joining. <3

10. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Welcome to the site! :D
    Please don't eat me... I've got friends living on the land... And some of my friends are part of Team Magma!
    And I'm not tasty at all, no, in fact: I taste horrible! I promise you: I'm the most horrible thing you would ever taste!

11. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    OMFG

Yo, welcome! Your introduction is amazing, I love it. XD Does the great Maxie have any hobbies or interests that he would like to share, other than leading an evil organization? :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, another Mentor, or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

12. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Welcome to LV Maxie! I hope you have a wonderful experience. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself! Go Team Aqua Magma!

13. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Oh my gosh your introduction is so great! Ahhaha I hope you like the site, it's great to meet you in person as in person as the internet can be.

If you have any questions or need any help navigating the site you can ask me, or another mentor or staff member! c:

14. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Oh wow we have another Maxie here. Do I smell a competition? Welcome to Lake Valor it's a honor to have you lord Maxie! Don't hesitate to send me a message or recruit me to Team Magma if you ever want to chat. Have fun taken over LV!

15. matsubusamaxie

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    "Fuahaha! You are all to kind! Indeed, I have settled down by a considerable amount after the catastrophic events that occurred in Hoenn by my own hand. No matter. Everything seems to be running smoothly ever since I, the great Maxie, last saw that child. Of course, Team Magma is still fully functional and still exists to push humanity into greater development... We are merely doing so in a different way. Indeed, the land is important, but we cannot simply expand it on a whim. The land mass slowly changes over time, and eventually our work would have been forgotten. That is why we are now collaborating with other organizations, as our technological prowess exceeds that of many other companies- perhaps matching that of Deven Corp. Fufufu... It appears that I have rambled on for a bit. Humph. I appreciate the fact that you are all willing to help me, Maxie, with getting to know this website better. If I have any questions, I shall inform you of them immediately."

- The Great Maxie

16. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I think you'll fit right in xD Have a great time.

17. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Hello and welcome to Lake Valor! If have any questions about anything, feel free to ask any of our staff and mentors. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.