1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Scramble Pirates Chapter 1! Scrambling to Set Sail!

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by OzoneFruit, Aug 13, 2018.

1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    The Poliwrath nodded. "You'll wanna go talk to Percy the Pelipper for that. He's seen a lot of sailing in his life, one of the best navigators I've seen. If there's any place to buy ship supplies from it's from him. Look for a shop with a Wingull over the door down... that way." The Poliwrath turned around and gestured towards a fairly crowded central plaza.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Ah, perfect! That will be worth checking out." Samson said. Looking ahead at the central plaza, he took note of how crowded it was. "Be on the lookout for pickpockets." He warned his teammates. He was sure to keep an extra close eye on his axe, in particular. He didn't want some thief running off with his most prized possession.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “If they take my money, then I’m taking an arm.” Bigjaw said. “Or maybe an eye, who knows.” the croc continued.

4. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    "Aw, relax guys, I'm sure no one will try anything to us. Well, at least not between you two." He says, looking back at Samson and Bigjaw. "Let's just go as a group and get the supplies to minimize our chances." He starts heading off, but realizes that the crowd is still blurry to him, which makes him feel vulnerable, so he looks back at his fellow crew members. "Hey, um... sorry, but can I hitch a ride on one of your guys' backs? My vision still isn't... back to normal, heh..."

5. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Sure thang!” Bigjaw said as he got informs of his friend with blurred vision. “Hop on, my dude.”

6. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Aurora flew along with the others in search for the Wingull. She looked around and readied her talons, just in case. She flew up high to get a good view of the port, avoiding as many people as possible.

7. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw walked at his normal speed with, even with his Chinchou companion on his back. He and Samson were on their toes the most. They were hoping that they wouldn’t get pickpocketed but if they do, then they wouldn’t be afraid to crack some skulls.

8. TripleAAABattery

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Rhys hopped onto the Feraligatr's back. He decided to watch his back since, while his vision still hasn't fully recovered yet, he could still make out who would be causing trouble.

9. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Bigjaw is a Croconaw atm, just fyi ;) Both Azure and Crimson are gonna be relatively new to the pirate (Especially Azure :P) but they'll have chances to evolves and what not *_*

10. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Alright, where to first?” Bigjaw asked his fellow water type who he was giving a piggy back ride.

11. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Samson was having difficulty finding this building they were told about. Then again, he was too short to see over the heads of the Pokémon in the plaza. "Aurora, do you see it? You've got a bird's-eye view." He called up to his avian friend.

12. TripleAAABattery

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    (oh. my b. I forgot we aren't evolved yet lmao)

"Oh well..." He started. His sight was getting slightly better, but still didn't quite recognize anything. "I still can't see that well, but we ARE looking for an experienced Pelipper from what it sounds like... Let's just kee-"

He interrupts himself as he accidently loses his grip and slides off his Croconaw bud. "Uh... Oops..." He climbs back up on his back. "Sorry about that ..." After climbing up he overheard Samson. It WAS probably best to leave it to Aurora this time...

13. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “I think I see it.” The tan-coloured bird cried. She pointed forward towards a rather well-constructed building with a Wingull sitting at the front.

14. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “You think they’ll have So grub over there?” Bigjaw asked, that hunk of ship he but off wasn’t exactly what he wanted to sink his teeth into. His stomach growled comedically loud as they walked. He nervously chuckled at this.

15. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    As Bigjaw mentioned food, a large, and rather squishy-looking Oran Berry hurtled towards his face. Flying in from his blind side, the Croconaw was unable to see it coming.

16. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw fell on his side, with Rhys going down with him. Bigjaw wasn’t on the ground for long, though. The croc jumped to his feet and had his Metal Claw out. He then hit them together, creating sparks. “Alright, who’s the wise guy?” Bigjaw hissed as he looked around, even moving his blind eye (though, it was pointless)

17. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Bigjaw wasn't sure if he really heard it, but something that sounded like a restrained squeak of fear came from a stackof barrels at a nearby drink stand. No one was really looking his way though; in the world of pirates, having a bit of berry juice on your face isn't the biggest of your worries.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    (AHHHH SORRY I DIDN'T SEE THE NOTIFS! AAAAAA I'M LATEEEEEE)
    "A-ah! Wait up!" Squeaking, a tiny Fletchling attempted his best to fly over to his companions, chirruping and dodging passersby. "Piper, reporting for duty! Uh... what are we doing? I got distracted and didn't see you leaving." Noticing the berry on Bigjaw's face, he blinked. "Is there an attack going on right now?"

19. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “No.” Said the bird-like Pokémon. “Or at least I hope not.” Aurora continued. She was sick and tired of fights. All she wanted to do was get her parents back.

20. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw then took one of his crapped a but if the juice from his scaley face. He then licked it and said, “Unless they’re using Oran Berries as a form of hippie ammo, I’d say we’re fine.” Bigjaw said as he retracted his Metal Claw. He then bent done and picked up the Oran Berry. “Also, I’m gonna eat this.” the croc said. Then proceeded to gobble the whole thing down.