1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Scramble Pirates Chapter 1! Scrambling to Set Sail!

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by OzoneFruit, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    (I gotta go to school sorry...)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "...Hippie ammo, huh?" chirruped the little Fletchling. "Well, who threw it, then? And Aurora, what's going on?" he added, thoroughly confused.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    “I’m not sure if you’ll understand.” The tan-coloured bird replied. “You see...I never wanted to be a pirate in the first place. I was studying to become something completely different.”

4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    No sooner had he finished the Oran Berry then did Bigjaw hear Rhys spluttering in surprise. Looking behind as best he could, he saw the Chinchou's face was covered in Pecha Berry goo. That projectile had come from behind. This was definitely coordinated.

5. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    As he was getting back up on Bigjaw, he overheard him say he'd eat the berry that was thrown. "Uh I dunno. I'd be careful if I were-" Too late, he watched as Bigjaw ate it whole. "... you..."

Suddenly his face got hit spot on by another Berry, knocking him off balance and falling off again. "What the..." Was all he could make out. Who keeps doing this?

6. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Of course, his allies getting hit with flying berries was strange. Samson doubted it was anything malicious, though. If it was, their attackers would've used something more deadly. "It's just someone messing around. I doubt we have anything to worry about." He reassured his crewmates.

7. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Eh, I’m not complaining.” Bigjaw said as used his round to lick the rest of the berry juice off his face. “Free berries aren’t exactly a bad thing.”

8. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    And that was when Bigjaw felt a coconut connect with his cheek from where the Oran Berry had come from. As he sprawling back with a rather comically surprised face, there was no mistake this time. A juvenile fit of giggling came from the barrel stack, and one of the containers wobbled from within.

9. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Alright, chuckles! Show yourself!” Bigjaw roared as he extended his Metal Claws. He then walked in the direction he heard the giggling come from. “When I get my claws on you, you’re gonna wish that you didn’t mess with a member of the Crimson Company!” the croc said as he clashed his claws together, making sparks fly from them.

10. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    The childish giggling continued and the barrel it was coming from was now definitely rocking. It tilted a bit too much to one side and began to roll off the stack. There was a startled yelp as the barrel tipped, and as it fell with a rather loud thud, a young Oshawott with a ridiculously oversized tricorne hat (OOC: The hats that captains always wear :P) came tumbling out.

Oscar the Oshawott shook his head and sputtered, a bit disoriented from the fall. As he looked up to see the Croconaw advancing towards him, he let out an involuntary squeak of fear, but then pushed himself and adjusted his comically large hat, brandishing his scalchop a bit too brashly. As he tilted his hat upwards, one could see a black eyepatch covering his left eye.

"HUZZAH FOUL WATER LIZARD!" Oscar shouted waving his scalchop wildly. "You dare challenge the almighty CAPTAIN Oscar?!" His hat fell forward again, obscuring his vision.

11. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw looked at him unamused. He used Waterfall to move at blinding speeds. (This is a tactic he calls “River Run”) He then stopped behind him, casting shadow over him.

12. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Oscar's laughter stopped rather suddenly as he realized the danger he was in. He slowly turned to look over his shoulder, gulping in fear. His tricorne hat seemed to droop slightly.

[​IMG]

13. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bigjaw proceeded to pick up the Oshawatt by its tail and held him upside down so he could get a good look at him. Bigjaw’s hissing was only add to the image of his face. He didn’t bear his fangs, only letting a few sharp teeth show and left the rest to Oscars imagination. Bigjaw then specially looked at him with his bad eye. He just wanted to get him a bit scared.

“Ya know, throwing a berry at a ‘mons blind spot is called a cheap shot.” Bigjaw said. “If you wanted to tussle then you should came up to me.” the croc informed. “I’m always up for good fight.” Bigjaw continued as he hissed more aggressively at the other water type.

14. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Oscar wriggled and tried to make a brave face, failing spectacularly. "C-C-Captain Oscar knows n-no f-f-fear!" he sputtered. "I-I shall fight you and I sh-shall --"

Before he could finish his sentence, another shadow flew overhead both Oscar and Bigjaw. Bigjaw felt something land on his head lightly and then felt something forced between his teeth. Before he could even register what had just happened, his mouth exploded with unbearable heat. Dropping the Oshawott, he roared in pain; if his mouth burned any hotter, he could have been a Fire-type. Out of his blurred vision, he saw a second Oshawott wearing a pink bandanna whisking his attacker away by the scruff of his neck.

"THIS IS NOT OVER WATER LIZARD!" Oscar's voice sounded a few octaves higher as it faded away. "Come back at fight when you're -- ouch!" Oscar yelped in pain as Olive the Oshawott purposefully dragged his behind across the cobblestone road a few times before resuming their escape. Bigjaw thought he heard the young girl Oshawott say "Oscar, you idiot!" as they rounded into an alleyway an disappeared from view.

15. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “What the heck!” Bigjaw said. Bigjaw started to hiss. Eh then got up and shook his head to get himself recoupreated. “Next time I see that Oshwatt, he’s gonna wish he hadn’t cross me!” Bigjaw growled as he looked back to his crew mates. He then toons breath and asked, “None of you wanted to help?”

16. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    The Pidgeotto shook her head. “We’d just be adding fuel to fire.” She said in a deep tone. “Plus, how much harm could the young Oshawott bring anyway?”

17. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “It cheap shotted me....” Bigjaw said. He gets really triggered whenever someone takes adavtge of blind people. Sure, he still had his right eye but it still rubbed him the wrong way.

Bigjaw then sighed in defeat and said, “I guess they really didn’t do much...” Bigjaw said. He then looked to Rhys and asked if he got hurt since he was also pelted by edible ammo.

18. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    EDIT: Sorry, I accidentally double-posted.

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "What the peck?" chirped Piper. "Did they just...? Jerks. What a waste of Berries," he groaned. "We'd better watch out for those guys. They may not be as dangerous as those Malamars, but... still."

20. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Rhys climbed back up on the Croconaw, with the Pecha Berry and it's juices cleaned off of him. "I'm all right. Thanks for the concern. If that coconut hit me it probably would've hurt a lot more than it would you." He says, sighing. "At least they're gone now..." He looked up at Aurora. "Anyways, Aurora, didn't you say that you found the Pelipper's shop?"