1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Stopped Sun Discontinued

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "That's quite the interesting device you have there. The best way to get out of this forest without getting tired too much would be flying. There should be some wild Staraptor here; they can help you out." Yuzuki explained, still showing some sort of concern. "Also, I don't think I've introduced myself yet, I'm Yuzuki Aishi. Pleasure to meet all of you."

Steenee pulled Yuzuki's leg lightly. "Oh yeah, and this is Steenee, her nickname is Flora."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Paluna was intrigued by the new member. "Well, I'm glad you're with us now Yuzuki! My names Paluna! I think we'll work great together!"

Kanon climbed onto Plaunas arm and looked at Yuzukis partner, Flora. "Murr!" Kanon seemed very happy that Flora was here.

"Well, let's get introductions out of the way and continue on!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "Guess I'm next then?" Shiro said, as if somehow reviving something that had been inactive for about 2 weeks.

"My name's Shiro, Ranger Rank 6. This little guy," Shiro smiled, scratching Neon's chin as the Meowstic floated onto his shoulder, "is my partner Neon. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

As he looked over the new team member, Yuzuki, he studied her partner Pokémon for a bit. He didn't recognise it straight away, but eventually came to the conclusion that it was a Steenee. Shiro hadn't been to many areas near Alola, so his knowledge on Pokémon native to the region was a bit lacking. As everyone else was making their introductions, his mind wandered into the place where his memories were kept, and he unwillingly let himself relive the ones that had to do with the missions he had been on where Team Dim Sun were the perpetrators. There was a certain someone on that team that made him feel... uneasy in his own skin. But he shook the feeling away; the safety for the general public was more important.