1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Stellaris Playthrough

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Laserdragon14, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Ok, I'm thinking about doing another run in Stellaris, using one of my customized nations, the Khanian Empire. It is a monarchy with a warrior based caste system (Meaning that there will slaves within my empire) and are spiritualists (Meaning that you can't use robots). But before I start one if anyone wants to name a ship (Corvettes, Destroyers, Cruisers, and Battleships) or be one of my scientists, generals, or admirals, please let me know here and I'll update on how everyone is doing and how the empire as a whole is doing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BlackSmithy

BlackSmithy Memelord Supreme

Naked Boi
    (Burmy (Cloakless))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽203.1
    Poké Ball ★Staff of VerityPhilosopher's CowlCrown of Valor
    I've played Stellaris, it's a glorious game. Have fun!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  3. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    upload_2018-6-22_0-31-7.png Alright, We have started at the edge of the galaxy, where pirates that were once our own civilians that call themselves the Final Crucible have thrived until we resisted. In the fray, we have managed to disable one of their ships and have managed to board it and find out from the prisoners that some of our own officers from our military is a part of the Cult.
    In response, we have arrested many civilians but the leaders have managed to escape but we have sensed their ion trails that lead to other systems.
    Then other pirates have started raiding our systems, but so far we are managing to hold them off

4. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    We've made contact with another alien space empire known as the Pithok Coalition and have immediately have closed their borders with us. We have found a suitable planet that can support our species and have called it Luna's Landing, It has an abundance of resources that will be beneficial for our nation. The expansion of the Pithok has nearly caused our nation to be unable to expand into the far reaches of space and they have also declared us their rival.
    We have made contact with the Final Crucible in a nearby system and we have sent our forces to deal with them. Then we received a transmission filled with static but once our scientist was able to clean it up, we made contact with other Dragon authorities. They claim to have been taken prisoner by the Ransomeers and we have promised them that we will rescue them and sent our fleet to their location as soon as they were able. Once our fleet reached the system, we were able to open comms with the prisoners again and formed a plan to rescue them without having to board the station, by firing directly onto the station. Once we destroyed the station, we attempted to open comms again, but only heard silence. The Dragon people were filled with anger when the news hit that we had failed to rescue our own citizens and we were forced to declare martial law on Starflame and Luna's Landing.
    We've found yet another planet and settled it, the colonists have called it Walpole.