1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Steven's Beldum

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Synerjee, Oct 8, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    After you defeat the Elite Four and Champion in RSE, a Poké Ball can be found in Steven's house at Mossdeep City, which turns out to be a Beldum! Did you manage to obtain this Beldum? Did you train it and make it part of your team? What are your overall thoughts about this?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Got it, trained it to a Metang, then gave up. I thought it was cool, but it was a pain in the ass to level up. Almost as bad as Dragonair.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I have never once gotten this far in any of these games, which is a huge shame. One day I'd like to be able to. :(

4. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I...I don't even remember this :O... I guess I didn't find this then :sweat: I still have a game on Sapphire, so I'm gonna go and get that thing.

5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    The first time I found it I started training it right away because I wanted to see if it was the one that evolved into Metagross. Which it obviously did judging by its look alone. It was a pain in the ass to train but so worth it once it reached stage 2.

6. Kizojin

Kizojin Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    if i can remember i probably trained it not remember much else..but probably trained it. i like metagross :p

7. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    i trained and evolved it and is part of my my main team

8. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I personally didn't even know that Beldum existed. After defeating the Pokémon League, I went straight to the Battle Frontier and didn't bother to look around to see what I might be missing. I might have trained it up and used it in my party if I obtained it, but from what I've seen of others' experiences, it's looks like a huge burden to raise and I'm not sure if I have the patience for that.

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I got it, of course! And tried my best to Exp. Share train the thing up until its final evolution because it was pretty tough given how much overall experience it needed to hit lv. 100. Was the top tier in difficulty to train back then. But in the end it paid off because Metagross is insane and very hard to beat - I got through so many E4 rebattles with it alone.

Thank you, Steven! :')

10. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    It's a cool little thing, but as mentioned before, it takes a lot of effort to raise it, and it isn't all that obvious to find either. I haven't used it in the original games, but I might pick it up in the upcoming remakes. Then again, you also get a shiny Beldum as an event, so maybe not...

11. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I remember getting it! I was thrilled! And then I accidentally taught it Facade, for some reason, and I forget what I made it forget... Something I was upset about.

And then I reset and it went bye bye, and I never gave it another thought until now. I actually forgot about it!

12. Pendraflare

Pendraflare Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    In some of my playthroughs I would use the thing, it was hard to use early on but it got good as it evolved. But in RS there's virtually nothing to do after beating Steven, but in Emerald there was the Battle Frontier where I did use it a good bit.

13. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I obtained it and I think I made it a Metang but never went beyond that. As a kid it was too hard to train only knowing Take Down for such a long time.

14. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I want to say I did find it, then left it in the box. But I can't really remember all that well.

15. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    I did actually pick it up and use it, I trained it to when it evolved to Metagross and used it in the Battle Tower in R/S and Battle Frontier in Emerald. It was so powerful when I used it!

16. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I always got the Beldum since it was really special. I liked the design in general, and it made me really happy to see that someone gave me their Pokémon because the believe in me! (This was a time of my innocence.)

17. Warrior of Hope

Warrior of Hope Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I always trained it and cloned it in the Battle Tower to trade to my friends

18. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    I honestly didn't care too much for it, I've never been a huge fan of the Beldum line, personally. Plus training it was so difficult and slow, at least until it became a Metang. x_x

19. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I didn't really train it up too much. I didn't like how slow it leveled up. There are also very few trainers after the E4 (except for the E4) and that was really hard.

20. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I got it but never really got around to training it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.