1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP The Codex of the Universe

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    The creature grumbled something about not being a dog as it sat on the wilting greenery, listening to the conversation. Watching the three humans proved to be an amusing pastime, it thought as the crazy one proposed to team up and the short-haired one asked some random questions. The shadowbeast grinned, however quickly moved to a frown as it glared at the strange wall. straNGƏdaRKevildangeR...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    She looked at Connor confused, "Thought I did . . . Wait I did. But these two wanted to fight. My name is Vanillite. Your name is Connor, you said your companion who really wants to see my blood is Kelsey, and we don't know the dogs name." She thought for a sec before picking the stick that came out of her hair. She presses her pointer finger on the top of the stick . . .

and slashes the tip of her finger making a stream of crimson blood to drip to the dirt. "See . . . ? My blood is the same as everyone else's." She watched as the blood dripped to a calming tapping sound to the ground. As the blood leaked out she saw that it was quickly healing. Quicker than normal . She tapped her fingers together and the only blood that splattered was the blood that was what had already dripped down.

"This world is so confusing" She mutters before sighing. "It didn't even hurt that much . . . "

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (Sorry for the late reply. I wasnt sure what to do)

Kelsy was getting confused at the whole ordeal . Somehow she didnt trust the two new onces, ev3n though she kept her smile from the inside she felt restless

4. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (I'd like to apologize for not replying for a while. Finals are here, and it's taking up more of my time cause I'm a fool who procrastinates. Currently, College and Burger King has taken up all of my time. I've been meaning to reply, but I couldn't come up with anything, being distracted and all. Sorry about that.)

While following the small pale girl, now dubbed Vanillite, on autopilot, he took the time to quickly review everything so far.

'First, I woke up with no recollection on how I got there, Immediately finding a strange book nearby with the ability to achieve the impossible. Using the book too much, or on big tasks will have me pay some sort of price, but I'm not willing to go too far to figure it out. Utilizing said book somehow brought me to a fruitful forest, with my previous location somehow disappearing. Once everything goes dark, the worlds seems to turn a 180, and strange creatures inhabit the lands. Wanting to sleep the night away, I set up a small camp, only to meet up with a crazy girl who wanted to murder me. Somehow surviving, I used the book one last time to get me "Somewhere with answers" but it only led me to some small girl and one of those dark figures... Things are not looking up for me.'

Once done with mulling over his own misery, he focused back on Kelsy, and Yami. While he had an small suspicion that she wouldn't kill him as of now, he had no such thoughts about the dark figure. He didn't know the first thing about him. Then again he knew nothing about the other dark creatures. He honestly didn't want to, but he decided to attempt talking to him, hoping he could figure out more about the other shadows.

"So, Yami was it...? What exactly are you? Last night I saw a dark figure that looked somewhat like you. I'm very sure it wasn't you, but are you related to them in any way?"

5. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    (our condolences; the insurmountable wave that is procrastination during exams be quite a difficult hurdle to pass...)

The creature cackled, tilting is head as it considered the question. "creatuRESeviLhuntƏRSshadoWS... yami... iS oNE of theM!…?" it responded, piercing yellow eyes staring into the boy's own. The shadows around the beast intensified for a second before weakening.

6. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Vanillite continued to walk ignoring the other conversations as none of them affected her, She took a moment to see that she was on a hill that was fairly steep. She looked down the hill seeing lots of rocks and debris that would make it harder to go down. She opens her spellbook and looks around a bit rubbing some letters to see their element till she finally finds a work with ice in it. She rubs her hand over it and slams her hand down on the ground making a large ice spike in front of her. She kicks it and cracks it making a temporary snow board allowing her to sled down the rocks as if it was a simple snowy mountain. Rocks come flying past her face and her cottage was in sight. She lowered her body so it was even faster before the rocks ended. She didn't know how to stop the icicle as she had never done this and didn't think before hand .

She remembered a book she read as a kid and looked in her spell book to grab the ice spell again. She shoot a little ice beam ahead that made a small spike. As she sled by she grabbed the ice spike breaking it apart, it was about as tall as her body. She spikes the ground and kicks her legs back making the icicle slow down. She felt her legs get cut but felt no pain from it and stumbles to a stop. She walks off the icicle and looks up at the other three and waves. She opened her spell book and shot three more icicles out for the others to come along

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kelsy gazed down, she made a huge grin when she saw Vanillite fall down. She quickly took the icicle she had shot towards them. She wasn't sure what to do, but it didn't matter to her. Somehow she had to get to that girl.
    She laid down the icicle just like the girl and sled down. She fell a few times almost over, but so far she could do it. Closely at the end, she tried to grab a tree branch to let her stop.
    Kelsy scratched her arm, but she did stop. Running the last part towards the girl.

She sat down to check her cuts, seeing slightly blood running down, she slightly ran her finger to it, and put it into her mouth. Her grin went wider started touching the cuts trying to make the cut bigger.

8. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Listening to the dark creature answer his question, it only left him just as confused. 'Is he not one of them, or is he just unaware that he is one of them? Either way, it didn't answer much.' He thought to himself.

"Well I mean... you look almost exactly like them. You're just as dark as the one I saw, but that one left as soon as there was light, so I guess that could a difference between you two. But what exactly are they capable of? I didn't stay in the dark long enough to see what it would do."

His line of questioning was put to a small pause, as they reached up a slightly steep hill. The pale girl did something with a book in her hand, and made some ice appear out of thin air, then proceeded to slide down the hill with it, quickly followed by Kelsy. Watching as both girls slid down the hill with ice snow boards, he opted for ignoring the ice sled, and walk down without it. He didn't want to bother with falling over multiple times. While he did take a bit longer to reach the bottom in comparison to the other two, he did reach the bottom with no injuries besides some small scratches from a few rocks. Once at the bottom, he was able to see Vanillite's cottage, and a small smile crept up to his face.

9. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    The creature tilted curiously, looking at the boy in front of him. It pondered the human's statement. whaT… iS yami…? It was capable of doing everything the shadowskilleRShuntersreapəRS do, but they were orderedchaineDtasKEDdestiNƏD to do it. His felt more… voluntary.
    Seeing the person he conversed with walking away, the shadow beast opted to follow, noticing the presence of the others, well the lack thereof. Probably they went the same path the boy was going to. Reaching the foot of the hill it had no recollection of climbing, the dark creature gazed upon the slightly ruined hut that he had broke into the night before.

10. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (forgot to hit post)

(Jesus Christ I just re-read this, did I have a stroke typing this???)

Vanillite watched as her "allies" came around and continued to venture for the cottage. Her legs had already scabbed up and started to heal to flesh . She questioned why she healed much faster here than on earth. Placing it beside her thoughts she found herself at the face of the cottage "Welcome to where we'll call home for a while. . . " She called out to the group. As she walked toward the door she glanced up to where her room was, the window was still shattered and the drapes inside blew gently. She sighed before cracking the front door open.

The sun radiates through the windows covered in dust and gunk. As she walked around the floorboards creaked followed by the scampering of a mouse. "I just cleaned this place as well . . ." She noted how abandoned it looked before opening the study's door and scanning through the books once more.

#90 Dec 17, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
  11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (I skip for once, cause I do not know what to respond)

12. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    (Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't notice that tala skipped. I was waiting on her.)

Connor didn't know what to expect when he walked inside the cottage. He had a few guesses; an organized place, or maybe just somewhere nice to rest. He really wasn't expecting his lungs to imidiately be bombarded by floating dust particles, followed by scampering mice running away. This place looked unkempt, and mostly abandoned.

"You sure this is the right cottage? Looks like no one has lived here in a long while." He asked Vanellite, who seemed to quickly wander into a different room with a book now in hand.

Realizing that cleaning in these conditions might take a while, he decided to open up any window that he could find to allow fresh air to be let in, no to allow sunlight to enter the dark rooms.

13. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    The shadow cocked its head. The place looked worse than last night… maybe because the girl wasn't there for a while? Stretching, the creature felt rejuvenated, soaking in the dim shade of the cottage – or at least tried to; it yelped as the boy opened a nearby window which shone light on the abyssal beast.

14. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (sorry, been addicted to Doom Eternal, was busy shooting demons to post . ALSO , yes the spelling and grammar in this post are supposed to be bad, that just suits the character portrayed )
    youtube.com/watch?v=NaBF7qsPxWg

Act One, Complete

Act Two, Death Approaching

Vanillite peered over the books trying to see if there was anything to do about this world, the most she found was a few books with leather covers, scratched out spines, torn pages. She sighed that she couldn't find a clear answer so she walked back out to the rest of the,. "Couldn't find anything interesting in the study. " She looked around before feeling a minor shock go up her right arm making it go numb. She looked down to see her arm greyed out, the rest of the world graying out around her.

Her breath was visible by the naked eye as the air got colder around her as her heart raced and her breathing grew heavier. The cabin around her started to break apart, Kelsy, Yami, Conner turn to dust in front of her eyes, her spellbook ignites into flames and vanishes, the codex glows brightly the pages turning.

She looked around frantically watching as green flames burst from holes in the walls, the windows slam shut and fog up before shattering, a large shockwave knocks her back slamming her into the wall behind her. She looked up to see the door that was once open was broken off its hinges, the doorframe thrown around the floor as a large blacked out figure stood in the doorway.

Vanillite stared in horror as the creature came into sight. A large beast that looked like a skeleton of a devil, pale white skin that looked like tattered cloth, green flames in its eye sockets, a scarf and hood made of a green fabric, green flames flowing around its feet, holding a lantern lit by more green flame. It hunched over itself like an old lady with a cane.

A cold raspy voice echoed around the room "Greetings, Vanillite. I am the living existence of Death. The c reator of h ell and ths very island you stand on." Its bones cracked as it moved around making gestures to the air, waving its hands around as if asking for a hug. Vanillite stared in horror her left arm clutching her right arm every ounce of her body was shaking as Death continued.

"You mght be worndinering, why I pickd you.." ITs boney hand extended towards Vanillite. 'You wheild a book from a powerful poet named Maokaw, He was once my friend, but we hade our differneces." Death intertwined Its fingers as it stared at the floor for a second to think before continuing. "But that is beshides the point. What i've come to tell you, is that you're the ohly person who is capiable of breaking the chains of Morz, The bond that is keeping a mortal soul bound to this veery world."

Vanillite attempted to speak but no words came out as she was too scared. Death nodded its head. "Now, as I do not wish to wahste too mucch of your time. I shal cut but a deal. I shal grant thre wishes and thrfe gifts of infornmation." Six green scales formed in front of Vanillite. "The top thre are yoiur wishes , and your bottom are your ifno"

Vanillite lifted her right arm and felt no pain and moved for the top row. She grabbed one of the scales and moved it closer to her. The scale glows as she held it to her. Vanillite thought for a minute before looking at death her body still shook. " I . . . wish , that you cannot tell a lie to anyone I trust." The scale shakes before exploding in shrapnel that floated in the air. It turned to dust and Death nods .

She moved for a second wish and grabbed the scale. She noticed she was still on the ground and stood up. Clutching the scale she didn't dare stare death in the eyes, but still looked it in its face. "I wish . . . That I can summon you when I plead." The scale explodes once more and shrapnel breaks the paint and wallpaper on the walls. . . " And Finally." She grabs the third shard, and holds it forward. "I wish that you do what I say without hesitation." The final shard explodes and a large green flame breaks out engulfing death. The flame dies down and death has a chain around its neck. "Yhose, are your threee wishes. You ave noo more," Death cackles to himself as if Vanillite made a bad choice

Vanillite moves for the three shards of info and grabs the first one. " Tell me about this world." She tells death.

" An Interesting first question but easily predictable. . . This is a world made from my imagination, and it's your tomb. There is only but oen excape . and that is to acept yuor death. Thsi world is made of hard challenges, that no mortal would evehr complete, that his why you are immortal , everything hereb esides the bessats are imortal. The lands are made to make you have struggles and constantly shift and change. TIme moves faster here on this land, wounds heal with ease, even if eveyr cel of your body is broken, you'l stil be brough back by my own will."

Vanillite moves for the second shard still frightened by death unable to remain calm. Her breath was still heavy and she felt like she was going to pass out any second now from how scared she was. But she kept going to get answers. She took a deep breath and as she grabbed the second shard asked "What is . . Morz like?"

Death arched back standing straight its flames growing stronger , the sound of metal rattling of its lantern was heard getting louder and louder. "Morz . . .is a creature that I cannot even kill. Each dahy it taunts me .. . Morz is a beast that was formed when I was formed into life, as a balance. Morz is what holds this world together, and he steals my souls that I capture from the human realm. Each human here, was the souls that Morz could not steal. I built this land so that humans could spent time to accept their death. BUT HE STOLE THEM ALL." Death Slams his fist to the wall blowing it to bits summoning a scythe from thin air slashing the ground sending splinters flying.

Death was clearly angry and Vanillite gave him time to calm down, is what was what Death saw. But in reality she felt like she was gonna puke, every single piece of her body was numb and shaking like a small wet dog. Deaths flames calmed down and it took a breath. "Sorry, itz been rough for me . . . You may use your final piece of info."

Vanillite moved for the scale, as she touched it she moved back and thought before grabbing it. "Can the people that I am around right now . . . Be trusted?" She looked death right in its eyes trying to show no fear, but it was very apperent that she was filled with fear.

Death was taken aback and closed its mouth, it took death around a minute to speak. "Those that you travel with right now . . .a re intesersing to say none the Least. Kelsy, Connor, Yami are those you're with right now.

Connor is your mhost rtustworthy. as he is the ohnly human. He whil do well with you, do not break your thrsut with him. . .

Yami . .. A demon , while not very well trhrusted by the people of the mortal realm . . He is abl to be trsuted. But gain its trust first, and do not ever expose it to the sunlight for a long peroid of time .

And Kelsy. . . Kelsy is able to . . . able . . . uhm . . . It's hard to say. She looks to be untrustwortly unless you gain her trust. She seems to be a ruthless psycho path. Just be safe around ehr and you'l be fine.

Thosea re your wishes and informations. Since you wished to summon me to your will, I shall grant you a dagger to summon me."

The world reverts in a flash and deaht is no where to be seen. Vanillite was frozen in place of where she was standing before the chaos of death happened. Everything was back to normal, her companions were there. To them it would've looked like she lost her train of thought for a few seconds.

She slammed her hand to her mouth her eyes wide as she rushed up the stairs , staggering up the final stairs she slams into the bathroom and slams the door shut locking it.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Nice posf haha)

Kelsy who had only been walking around and checking some books didnt really care what happened. She grabbed a book looked at the letters in the book abd than put it back. She did that several times. What did caught her attention was the sudden movement of the new girl.

She turned towards her and seeing her sudden run up to another room. Kelsy slowly followed her.
    Once before the door she tried to open it but failed instead she knocked on the door. "You in there lttle girl" shs said grinning. Remembering the small wound on her leg. "I can always help" whispering a little

16. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    (That was one long post bucko)

Hearing a yelp coming from behind him, Connor quickly turns around, only to see the dark creature shy away from the sunlight. Realizing that Yami most probably dislikes sunlight, he begrudgingly closed the window, before turning to the figure.

"Hey, didn't mean to startle ya. I didn't know you didn't like the sunlight, since we were outside not long ago. Could've given me a warning." Connor spoke, making his way towards the dark creature. "So... how exactly did you get into contact with that little girl. Kind of walked in on you two picking fruits off vines, so you two seemed close enough."

17. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Tilting its head, the creature stared at the boy intently. "yami-" it began, but suddenly snarled, the shadows around it growing as it sensed something… off. Turning its head to glare at their other companions, the shadow beast watched the first girl run up the stairs, the second girl quickly following. "danGƏRdeaTHeviLtHREAT- aaAA…!" it bayed, tense as it seemed to be deciding whether to stay away or go close.

18. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Vanillite staggered to her feet, her stomach ached . She could barely hear a voice come out the door. "I can always help." She was caught off guard, remembering what death said . "I . . . I. . . I'm fine." She kept stumbling over her words, her body shook and she felt as if her entire body was made of wet spaghetti noodles . She grabbed onto the sink in the bathroom for support and looked in the mirror. She wiped her lip and saw a face that was almost grey, her hair was sprung all around, her dress torn, her eyes wide, pieces of her hair cut off. She looked deeply into the mirror "this . . isn't me . . . is it . ..?" She was so broken about how her body looked now . She looked down at the sink and grabbed a hair brush, she tried to brush her hair but she kept shaking and dropped the brush. "Hey Kelsy . . . I have a question." Vanillite calls out from behind the door. "Do you fear death?"

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kelsy had her ear on the door when she heard the sudden question. She tried to think her smile fade it.
    The only answer she could think of was. "I do not know" she felt like she was a little girl again gazing up to her parents. Wondering what she had done bad this time..

The times she looked into someone eyes when they gave the last breath. The time her only boyfriend did so. And the time she did so too. "I do not know" she repeat it. Kelsy sank to her knees before the door. Her eyes wide slightly shaking while gazing at her hands

20. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Listening as Yami begins snarling while saying something about death and threats, Connor looks at the direction where the shadow is looking, only to see Kelsy running up a flight of stairs. Now knowing what has gotten into the dark figures head, Connor took a step back before speaking.

"Hey, what's wrong!?" Connor asked, somewhat in a panicked tone. "Did Kelsy do something, why are you freaking out!?"