1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP The Codex of the Universe

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    The unsettling feeling suddenly subsided, however the beast was still on edge. Glancing at the boy behind him with wide but sharp eyes, it cocked its head towards the stairwell, deciding to approach the other people in the house now that the dangERcalamiTYdemiSƏ was gone. The creature reached the top after quickly scaling up the flight of stairs, and noticed the crazy girl trembling on the ground. "scaRƏDweaKpathetiCtiRƏD kid…?" it inquired, orbs unblinking and tilting its head slightly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Connor couldn't figure out which one was weirder, the fact that Yami suddenly stopped snarling, or that he left to follow Kelsy. Connor couldn't figure out the dark creatures thoughts or intentions, so with a bit of hesitation, he decided to follow him. Remembering that Kelsy had his only knife, he went and grabbed the nearest thing he could utalize as a weapon, which ended up being a broom stick. Not exactly very threatening or dangerous, but he might be able to get one good swing in before it inevitably breaks. Moving up the flight of stairs, he sees Kelsy on the floor crying, while Yami stares at her, unmoving, and blank. It was kind of weird, but nothing dangerous. Feeling like an idiot for following suit with a broom, he decided to instead utalize the broom for it's intended purpose, and began sweeping large amounts of dirt from the floor.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★

Vanillite felt some more stability in her legs and flushed the toilet, She looked in the sink and grabbed the faucet handle and turned it, after a few seconds and clunking later the water runs . She splashed herself with cold water around three times. Grabbing a towel from the drawer and drying her face. She opened the door of which Kelsy was supported on, and jumps back in case Kelsy would've lost balance. but in reality she lost her balance and slammed to the ground with a solid thud and hitting her head on the wall. She rubbed her head, curled up in a small ball her eyes were shut as if though sand was shot in her eye. She looked up to see if Kelsy was okay. "Sorry . . ." She calls out through her shaken voice

#103 Jan 18, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
  4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kelsy turned and crawled towards her. Her smile returned and grinned at the girl. "You have blood?" Slowly she made her way closer to vannilite. Her heartbeat started to raise when she was all close to her now.

Kelsy grabbed her head and ready to see if it can bounce again against something. "You do not.mind do you. Its revenge for what you had asked me" she whispered in her ear the last part.

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ( i just noticed I wrote hand and not eye)

Vanillite watched as Kelsy approached her. Vanillite was shaking , sweat pouring down her face. She reached down to try and grab anything to help her out. "It's . . . Not revenge. I just . .. asked a question!" Vanillite called out. She reached down to her belt and pulled out the knife she had gotten from death.

A short handle with four claws breaking out from the middle of where the handle would be like an X. The X merges into the blade , making a small but very sharp knife. She points it at Kelsy. " I may . . .Not like violence. But I will use it . . When I need it."

A rattling sound of the knife echos around the walls quietly as her hand shook. "I may not be able to kill you . . .But I will make you listen to me." Vanillite slowly stood up to stand over Kelsy.

Jupjami and Pirate Captain like this.
  6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kelsy narrowed her eyes as she was watching Vannilite standing up.
    She mostly kept a close eye to the now knife thing was in her hand. She slide a little backwards but remembered she had the knife of connor. Kelsy had forgotten all about it and pulled it out.

She stood up. "Girl you sure you want to try this" a huge smile crossed her face.

7. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Seeing as how both girls now had knives drawn out, Connor assumes he's seen enough. Immediately discarding the broom, he quickly ran past Yami, and made his way standing next to both girls. With one hand each, he grabbed both their knife wielding hands without really thinking.

"We haven't even spent one full day together, and we're already pointing knives at each other!?" Connor both shouted and asked, not really sure which he was trying to get across. He just wanted for them to focus on him rather than at each other. First, he looked directly at Vanillite "I thought you were smarter than that. You don't just reveal your weapon to your would be attacker if they're clearly stronger than you. You should've kept the knife hidden in order to have the element of surprise. If they don't expect it, they can't defend themselves from it. In this case, you could've definitely defused this situation without threatening Kelsy. And if she did jump at you, you could've used the hidden knife to defend yourself. If she really wants to kill you, and she most likely could, she would only have to disarm you of your only weapon, and you'll be exactly where she wants you." He ranted, then turning to Kelsy. "And you, I know that you're your own person, and I can't tell you what to do, but I was expected you to keep your word when you agreed to not attack them unless your life is on the line. And before you even say it, no, this little girl pulling a knife out on you does not count. She's clearly shaken up, and you can subdue her easily, so you weren't in any real danger. *Sigh* Kelsy, look, I just wanna go back home. I won't have you just murder whos possibly the only person with any information on how to get back."

He just hoped that things wouldn't escalate forward. While he was confident that his hold on Vanellite wouldn't budge as easily, he wasn't so sure for Kelsy. He assumes that she's been on many fights in her life, so she probably knows a thing or two about snapping his fingers, and breaking free from his hold.

8. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    The creature remained still, eyes wide- and apparently unseeing, as a crime was about to be committed and not even a peep came out of it. It felt the bloodlust and impersonality radiating from the two girls though... It made its blooD begiN to boiLshiVERgroaNwaKƏ..!

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    *omg im so sorry my post never showed uo for some reason*

Kelsy grinned at Connor. "I could never hurt the man I love remember. And I did keep my word. I never killed her, is threating her also part of the deal I wasnt aware of that" she chuckled. She took connor hand and placed it on her cheek. "When can we marry? As soon as possible I hope" she took a slight glare towards Vannilte. "Never ask me about death again" kelsy said using a more threating voice but she still had her huge smile

LassusVulpes likes this.
  10. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Vanillite sighed and places her knife to her side. "In this world, death is something we shouldn't fear. . ." She rose her knife up to her hand. And slices it open . The blood splashes to the floor with a dripple. "In this world, our wounds heal much faster, and from what I've . . .read. Even if all our cells are destroyed, they will regenerate, and we'll be brought back to life." As she was speaking, the blood already stopped streaming , Vanillite wipes her hand on the wall to show that her hand had already healed mostly, strings of flesh loop over one another, they lace together and reform.

"See? My hand is already healed. " She placed the knife back to down to her waist and looks at Connor. And tosses the knife to him. "Don't summon death, is all I'll say." She walks past everyone, grabs her book and walks out of the bathroom where everyone had gathered. She clutched her hand into a fist. "I must have had enough adrenaline, I didn't feel any pain . . . Even before I felt pain, but not there. "

11. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    If Connor was going to be honest with himself, he wasn't really expecting this kind of reaction from either of them. First, the usually shy and timid looking Vanellite began slicing her hand, then tossing him her knife, before warning him about summoning death. It's almost as her personality pulled a full 180 degrees. As for Kelsy, her usual strange and unpredictable psychotic nature didn't really give him any room to guess what she might've done. On the bright side, he achieved the end results he wanted, for both of them to not completely kill each other. Still, the situation was still bad enough to induce a headache, and the actions of both females made his head spin. This world was definitely messing with his head.

As he held onto the knife that Vanellite tossed him, he began thinking about what she said. 'Will I really come back from death if I were to die?' He asked himself, his hands slightly shaking at his own thoughts. 'And what does she mean by not summoning death, does she mean dying? But didn't she just said that we can't die? Uhh, this is just... confusing.'

#111 Mar 1, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
  12. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "heehEE, iT iS a curSƏgiFToaTHpunishMENT…!" the creature suddenly declared, giggling and staring the others with a cheshire grin. "you caN-" It turned a shade darker, "be chaiNEDloCkƏDbouNDstaY heRƏ-" its face twisted into a manic expression, "-foreVƏR…!" it cackled, eyes shining a bright yellow. "chiLDRƏNyouNGvictiMpreY…" it muttered with a dark smirk and change in stance.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kelsy shook her head. "I do not mind being dead. However I would miss certain thiny" she chuckled as thought came in her mind.

She sighed. "Now im getting hungry" s she passed both man to get downstairs again.

14. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Vanillite walked down the hall, took a left and was facing her rooms door. Cracking the door open, and walking in, closing the door as she entered. Looking around the room it still was broken after the encounter of the shadow. As she tries to walk, the sudden burst of fear hits her and she collapses into her bed. Placing her face in her pillow . .. and lets a quiet and muffled scream . She lay for a few moments before turning over and staring at the broken window. Her hair fell over her face as she laid in a curled up position.

"I can't believe I lost my temper there." She reaches down and grabs a hold her blanket pulling it over her. The drapes next to the windows crackle in the air as they dance from the wind. After a moment, the sickness got to her and her head went loose as if all the flesh and bindings in her hellbent head broke apart. Flopping her head on her pillows her eyes felt heavy , but her mind was still awake, so she lay in darkness, the only thing she saw, was the light shining through her eyelids.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kelsy started looking in different cabinets for food. Eventually she found some nuts and some cereal.

''Connor, make this for me.'' she called out to Connor. Her chuckle gave away she some how need it him to be with her right now. ''Come on, Come right now.'' While not even waiting for answer.
    Kelsy casually made her way to the table putting the stuff down and sat on a wooden chair. She yawned slightly but wasmore eager to eat something.

16. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    A tick mark appeared on the creature's head. "oi, doN'T ignoRE mƏ, preYgiRLSyouNGbraTS!" it whined, the shadows around it becoming spiky as if the shadows were feeling flustered. Glancing at the other boy for a moment, it also went down the stairs to go after the crazy girl.

17. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    It seems like Kelsey's voice was all it took to snap Connor out of his own thoughts. She was beginning to sound impatient, with her shouting about making her something. Making his way downstairs, he eventually makes it to the kitchen, where he sees Kelsy sitting at the table, and the shadow creature standing nearby. Seeing a somewhat large assortment of nuts and cereal boxes on the table, it didn't take him long to realize that Kelsy wanted him to prepare her a simple bowl of cereal. Letting out a small sigh, he makes his way to the fridge, and opens it in hopes of finding some milk. He quickly found a gallon, sitting on the bottom of the fridge, and to his surprise it didn't smell like it was spoiled. With a gallon of milk in one hand, he searches the kitchen cabinets with his other one till he finds a bowl. Placing both items on the table, he begins poaring the cereal into the bowl, followed by some milk. Once he made the bowl of cereal, he passed it to Kelsy, who was sitting patiently.

"Kelsy, why did you even call me? It's just a bowl of cereal, you could've made this yourself." He asked, not finding it humorous that he was called for such a trivial matter. While waiting for her response, his eyes darted to the shadowy figure standing in the distance.

"Yami... was it? What about you? Do you even eat cereal?"

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kelsy narrowed her eyes. "As my husband..you should do as I say" she said not noticing Yami behind her. "Also. There wasnt any in the fridge a moment ago" she finally took a bite and shivered. "This isnt bad at all. I had no idea that this excisted" taking another bite her mood changed and grinned. "You did at least a decent job Conner. Not thar I expected something else from my husband."

Soon enough it was empty. "You can clean it now"

19. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    At first, Connor thought she was just joking around, but due to her remaining in her chair, showing no signs of doing the dishes herself, he realized that she was serious. It didn't take him long to immediately get a little mad at her remark. While he did want to just leave without saying a word, he really felt the need to speak his mind.

"I'm sorry, Kelsy, but you must've mistaken me for someone else. You see, I'm not your husband, nor am I going to just do as you say." Connor spoke, with the first half in a sarcastic tone. "I know you're not right in that head of yours, and I want to help you get better. But I'll be dammed, if I'll have to help you when you're parading that kind of attitude." After finally speaking his mind, he turned away, and began walking out of kitchen. Once at the exit, he spoke to Kelsy one last time. "Make sure to clean your own bowl. I saw some soap in the cabinet next to the sink."

Pirate Captain likes this.
  20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    She looked at him. At first in surprise then slowly she began to become angry. Kelsy clenched her fists. She stood up and stood at least a half meter away from him. "I dare you say that again" she told him.

Kelsy felt that whatever went inside of her was unable to control. But at this point she didnt care anymore. "Connor. Best to apologize to me. Or else" she said more careful. Kelsy wasnt sure if he even would say sorry.

She slowly walked towards her. The anger thar she felt was slowly dripping out into some kind of dark energy. At this point she could do anything.