1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Cookie Game

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Kecleon, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Remake of an old thread I created literally years ago. This is simply another "king of the hill" game. The only difference? You gotta try to steal this cookie from the above user in the most ingenious or idiotic ways possible. With that simple premise done, let me get this ball rolling.

*ahem* I have the cookie, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    You know those metal rope thingies that the metalbenders use in Avatar Legend of Korra? Honestly, I don't know if they're metalbended, or just really well-engineered tools or something, but it doesn't matter. See, what I'm gonna do with these things is--well, first I'd have to get one, gonna take me a few years to develop them, but it's not like the cookie is gonna get stale or anything in that time. After I've perfected the device, we should be in somewhere in 124 A.G., meaning there will be flying cars all about. That's why these wire devices are so important, you see--I gotta hook to the underside of your car. After that, well, you'll probably be carrying the cookie around with you--why wouldn't you?--meaning it's simply a matter of smashing your window. Now, this of course took years of bodybuilding for me to do without cutting myself on the glass too much, which is why making the wires took me so long, but it was worth it. Once your window is broken, I can just aim the wire--having made them, I obviously have a natural mastery of utilizing them--and grab the cookie harmlessly, wiring onto the underside of a different flying car and getting away.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Yeah...seems you got me.

Except the cookie you stole was a dud made out of C4, which I just detonated in your face. Too bad, so sad. Better luck next time.

4. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Exactly 5104 years of planning have prepared me for this moment, of course, so I am not going to be deterred by something like a primitive 'C4'. Having bodybuilt myself to total future-glass immunity, my very flesh is stronger then any steel this bomb could leave a dent in. Truly, this was your mistake for living within the past after all this time. Why would you not upgrade? All of the 'cool kids' have C5's by now. I will admit, however, this has left me with a delay, but it should not take long for me to find your car once more. This time, I shall break in through a different window to spite you, and begin grabbing anything resembling the cookie with my wires. You, for obvious reasons, are carrying it with you, so no matter how many decoys rest within this vehicle, this shall leave me with the real one.

5. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Nice work, you found all of the dummy cookies in my place, and all C4. Maybe not enough to damage you, but easily enough of a distraction for me to make my getaway through my escape chute into my speedboat down below, with the real cookie stored inside.

6. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Of course. All humans make mistakes, even ones who have practically become beyond human. I had assumed you were keeping the cookie with you at the moment, as all sane people do--however, the cookie was being left at your destination. Perhaps you were not sane. Perhaps it was for reasons out of your control. However, the confirmation that the speedboat contains the true cookie is enough to fulfill my determination.

You, in your hurry, have forgotten that I have been studying the ways of The Legend of Korra for at least 5104 years. This, while primarily to develop these metal wires I now hold so dear, has allowed me my own bit of 'waterbending'. While the C4's have blasted me about a bit, I shall still follow you down the escape shoot and begin striking the water with my wires. With inhuman timing, I shall then hop on and off of those wires. After one or two hops like this, I hold no need to use the wires, simply hopping on the water myself.

I have achieved something that, even this far within the future, no other man has. I am truly walking on water. Your speedboat is no match for me as I whip my wires about, aiming to latch on and follow. You, of course, have some plan to counter this, but I simply do not care what it is. I am going to hop onto your boat, and grab the cookie with my own two hands. However, it would not hurt to stop you from executing whatever complicated plan you have next, so using previously mentioned wires I shall tie you up and kick you into the ocean. Apologies, but that is simply how the cookie crumbles.

7. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Ah, but you see, kicking me into the water was exactly what I wanted you to do, and expected you to do. The wires are soon torn asunder by my aquatic jetpack emerging from beneath my clothes, and after quickly throwing on a micro breathing apparatus, I sped away as my speedboat made a direct course for the pier, which housed many tons of gasoline and TNT, and exploded upon impact, with you inside.

Oh, and the cookie you grabbed, that was just my convenient cookie keychain that was attached to the keys of the careening boat. The real cookie is safe with me, in a handy waterproof plastic baggie, as I make my hasty getaway.

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    A flock of angry seagulls smell food and attack you, grabbing you out of the water and forcing you to drop the cookie. I (now a seagull) take the cookie

9. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Of course, seagulls, as the inferior avian species, submit to me, a corvid and the more superior fowl; and thus I snatch the cookie from yer beak and prepare to drop it in mine~

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    I start a riot with my fellow seagulls and we overthrow you as the avian leader, taking the cookie for our own.

11. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    I use my handy cookie magnet to yank the cookie from your greedy beak during your riot, before leaping into my nearby sports car and driving away and max speed.

12. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    guess who be hiding inside yer car~

13. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Not you. Ejector seat, activate!

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    The seagulls completely block your windshield until you cannot see, and begin pecking at your windows, breaking them. Another dozen fly in and land on top of you just to annoy you. I flap in, squawk at you, and prepare to eat the cookie inside your own car.

15. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,152.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Then I turn on the AC in my car, which temporarily stuns the birds, allowing me to escape with my cookie.

16. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    I snatch the cookie away from you with my grappling hook. It's my cookie now.

17. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,152.3
    I broke your grappling hook when you weren’t looking and snatched the cookie again.

18. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    But you didn't expect...

A second grappling hook!

19. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,152.3
    You’re correct, I didn’t expect that. But I bet you didn’t expect me to turn invisible and break the second one!

20. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    But then you couldn't see my smaller, heat-seeking grappling hook within grappling hook you broke, like a matryoshka doll, that snatches the cookie away from you anyway.