1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Evolution

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 7Demented, Mar 24, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Effie blushed as Tetris announced he'd share a bed with her. She watched as he laid down,a faint blush also dusting his cheeks; his blush rivaled hers. As he laid down, he crossed his arms over his chest. The Ampharos relaxed; she was sure he wouldn't be so bad to sleep next to. He'd been very nice and respectful to her. She wiggled under the blankets, getting comfortable and sleepy.

Tetris turned his night-sky blue head to look at her, a smile playing on his lips. Being sweet as she was, and adoring his smile, she of course returned the smile. Her smile was almost as radiant as the light on the tip of her tail. His words caught her off guard. "You're too beautiful for your own good, you know that?" he said.

Effie gasped as her blushed darkened. "O-oh, thank you, Tetris." Had this handsome boy really just complimented her? She mustered up her courage, and tried to come up with a compliment as sweet as his. "You're very handsome, you know," she said, covered her heated cheeks with soft blankets and sheets. Her attempt to come up with a compliment as nice as his was weak. She was so fond of this boy, yet she barely knew him. It felt as though she had known him for a long time.

As she began to doze off, she thought about what she'd do after she left here. Effie wondered where the wonderful man before her, Tetris, would go after this. I wonder if he'd let me go with him, she thought. "Tetris," she whispered, right before she drifted off to sleep.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    Tetris didn't even notice his red had turned slightly red until Effie gave him a compliment. As she fell asleep and quietly called his name, he couldn't help but think about her, who she was. Where was she from? And why would someone so cruel want to experiment on her? Not wanting to enrage himself, he pushed aside the thoughts. The Lucario turned to see Effie fast asleep, exhausted from the day. A new smile took his face. He gently leaned over and kissed her on the forehead, brushing aside her soft golden hair. Tetris laid back down and closed his jade green eyes, welcoming sleep as if it was an old friend of his.

A soft footfall echoed in the hallways. It was rather dim, as the electricity generated in the facility could only be transported so far from where it was created. Few doors existed, the ones that did were locked up tight. Esther flicked her red hair back as she paced down the corridor; her body language made it obvious she was afraid of something.

Approaching an ornate oak wood door, she reached for the handle and stopped herself. Etiquette first, she thought to herself. The 19 year old girl raised her hand and knocked on the door, a few seconds later it opened wide, like a predator devouring its prey. Esther took a tentative step forward into the darkened room- the Director's office- and quietly shut the door behind her. She took a deep breath and uttered, "Sir? May I speak with you?"

A man in a large black chair sat at a cherry wood desk, carved onto its legs were various Unown; one could almost make out complete sentences in them. He swiveled around to face Esther, his face darkened by shadow. "What is it?" he asked in a monotone voice.

Esther gulped; it was time for her to face her fears. "Sir, do you think that... uh..."

The Director leaned foward in his chair. "Yes?"

The red-haired Doctor sighed. "Do you think that this is... well, morally and ethically okay? I mean, they're still people."

The Director remained silent for a few moments before standing up and walking to his assistant. He was still shrouded by the dark, but he stood much taller above Esther, possibly by four or more inches.

"You realize that by pursuing this," he began, "we shall be taking a new step in science and human evolution?"

"See, that's the issue," Esther replied. "I don't know if this is the right way to do things."

The Director tsked. "My dear, we must take risks in order to further society and all it has!"

"But risking innocent lives is not the way to do it!" she shouted. She was getting quite tired of this; the Director always ignored her and her troubles. "Even if this is a success, is it worth it? Will people really view this as a step towards pushing evolution, or will they be disgusted because of how we got it? I don't want this on my conscience." Esther hmphed and strode away to the door, slamming it fiercely behind her. She had quite enough of this.

The Director sighed. She would learn eventually. He hoped that she didn't have to learn it the hard way as he did.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    While all others slept, the spirit-boy roamed the halls and walls of the complex, using his memory of the map shown at dinne, attempting to learn more. He would find several other areas, including guard dormatories, several large rooms, some... less than settling tools, but what would take the cake is catching the tail end of a heated debate with the director. Only hear though. Something kept him from peeking in. Something he had never felt in his life. Just as the young woman went for the door, Cheio would become invisable and start backing away from the door that he couldnt pass. As the door opened and slammed, he would catch a glimpse of the large figure. He caught his eyes, and in that split second, would feel an intense pressure in his chest.
    What is...
    He almost muttered out loud, his hand holding his heart, his breath staggered. He soon shook it off and headed back, the vision of that man, of his eyes flashing in his mind.
    Gotta get back... It will be morning soon...

4. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Effie groaned softly, sunlight blasting her face as it seeped through the slit in their ceiling. Well, she couldn't be sure it was sunlight, but it was some sort of light. She rolled over, waiting for her face to meet the darkness of her pillow case. But instead, she bumped into something big, warm, and sleeping soundly. She gave a little squeak, frightened by the large form before her. She had forgotten she was sharing a bed with Tetris. Her forehead had bumped against his.

Relaxing as she realized it was Tetris, she sighed with relief. whew, she thought. She had made it through the night safely! The Ampharos also thought she slept better than she expected. Perhaps it was because Tetris was near, and she felt safe... she shook her head, trying to get rid of the thoughts. Effie couldn't think of stuff like that, could she? She'd only just met him; she shoudln't be thinking such things about him!

Tossing her blonde hair behind her, she rolled onto her side, back facing Tetris. She hoped her myriad waves of wasn't hitting the poor Lucario in the face. Yawning, but unable to go back to sleep, she studied her roommates. Tsubaki was sleeping once again, the gentleness in her face was evident for a second time. Effie smiled; she wanted to know more about this girl, and how long she had been there. She was happy the girl had gotten to eat something last night.

The slender blonde heard Tetris sigh in his sleep, as she began to hum a little tune. Her tune didn't last long, however; her stomach began to growl. She blushed over this, before pushing her mind out towards the others. <Hey, is anyone else awake? Good morning! I'm hungry again..> she thought quietly (if that is even possible in a thought).

5. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    "Good morning" Came Cheio's voice, his body slowly appearing from the celling, head first.
    "Sleep well?"
    Cheio's voice had a slight abnormality in it, though its hard to place. Something seems off... And where is the flirting and sarcasm?

6. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    Whuh? Tetris thought. Something was covering his face when he awoke; it was soft and faded yellow. Effie's hair, really. He blew it out of his face with a puff of air as he sat up. <Morning,> he thought. <Hey Cheio.> Tetris frowned. What happened to Cheio's normally sassy attitude? <You okay, Cheio? You seem like you scared yourself.> He noticed the bags under the Haunter's eyes. <Didn't sleep well?> he questioned.

Esther trotted down the hall to the chambers. The Director hadn't listened to her, per usual, so she was left to her own thoughts. "Good morning!" she said to the Gijinkas. "Hope you all slept well. It's time to start." She referred to a clipboard she had at her side. "Okay, first test... follow me." With a click, the cell doors opened up.

Lucario_J likes this.
  7. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Effie sat up and stretched as Tetris did. Giggling softly, she said, "Sorry for my hair being in your face." She looked a Cheio as he descended from the ceiling. He truly did look tired.

"Cheio, are you alright? You look ill.." The Ampharos said, touching the ghostly boy's forehead lightly. He wasn't flirting with her, which she found odd. "Mmm..you feel alright." I wonder what's gotten into him, she thought.

The golden-headed girl whipped her head around as she heard the clacking of heels outside in the hallway. Much to her disliking, Esther appeared before them, saying it was time to start testing. Effie was terrified and angry at the same time. "Do we not get any breakfast first?" She said, irritation clear in her voice.

Effie stood, walking slowly into the hall, Tetris and Cheio behind her. She whispered to them softly, "I'm scared.." The Ampharos had no idea what was going to come next, and she was terrified. Deathly afraid of needles and blood, the blonde would panic if she came near or in contact with them. She began to shake with anxiety.

8. Lucario_J

Lucario_J David Tennant

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.6
    I was always an early waker. When I woke up Arlo was still sleeping on the floor. I could tell it was early, due to the noiseless corridor, except for the buzz of electricity.

There wasn't too much to do in the cell, other than admire the art... Which wasn't very well done, and seemed rushed. I thought they might've made each painting for each of us, due to our individual personalities. Yet, nothing really appealed to me.

(Just a quick question. Do we all come out for testing at once?)

9. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    (That is correct.)

10. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    <Just couldnt sit still I guess. I'll be fine>
    He replied with a smile, but in Tetris head, a different message rang over this one.
    <<I found some things you should know last night. I dont want to panic the others, so I'll need a moment alone when we can>>
    This sounded even less like Cheio's usual self. Keeping mental channels seperate is abit difficult, so he would rather talk out loud when they could.

Cheio followed Effie, now focused enough to hide his nerves well. He smiled, placing a hand on her shoulder.
    "Dont worry, dear Effie. Everything will be fine. Promise"

11. Lucario_J

Lucario_J David Tennant

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.6
    When the doors to the corridor slid open, i walked up to the doorway to see Effie. Time for testing, i guessed. I walked behind the group. I examined the where we were. We were definitely heading to the Test rooms, but it felt like we were taking a slight detour.

"I looked at your holographic map, Esther, and we seem to be taking a slight Detour?"

12. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    The night sleep wasn't the best he's had. Frequent wake ups and looking around to make sure no one was missing, stirs and nightmares all of which also woke him up. Then when morning finally came, his mind had settled down for a brief period. That is, until Esther arrived to wake them up. Gareth woke up extremely drowsy. His hair looked messy as his face was holding an irritated glare at the woman. Sighing, he got up and fixed his hair, to at least look a bit more presentable.

The doors had opened and Gareth figured that it was best if it had walked out rather than having someone pull his arm through. He was still mad at the guard that elbowed him in the ribs the other day. Before leaving the room, he equipped his sword and shield. He was not going to leave them behind. "Good morning." He said to everyone.

Upon walking out, he stood in the hall with the others and waited for whatever they had to do next. Once everyone was gathered, they started off. He had been quiet due to his grogginess. So talking was out of his interest for the time being but he would listen to what others had to say. Gareth was sure that whatever they were going up against, he would have to snap out of his zombie-state and take action. After all, there was no need for a zombie knight trying to fight off opponents. It just wouldn't end well.

13. MoonlightEve

MoonlightEve Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    The Zoroark looked at the Empoleon with a sideways glance. Why was he trying to stop her? This was for the good of everyone and yet, this- this guy, was trying to stop her. Tsubaki fought the urge to snap at him, but she did shoot him a glare. <You have no idea what your doing...> The Zoroark whispered through the mind chat. Even her minds voice was soft and barely audible for anyone to hear. Like they care, Tsubaki thought grimly to herself.

One of the guards grunted as he tried to guide the Zoroark to her new holding cell, but was rewarded with a face full of boot. The guard stumbled back as the Zoroark gijinka growled at the other guards as they rushed her. Her Zoroark ears flicked back in her rage, "Get the hell away from here!" She ordered the other gijinka's, but most just glanced at her with bewildered looks. The dark type gijinka hissed as her lower right arm was cloaked in a shadowy armor of sorts and she slashed at the guards.

The guards all howled in pain as the attack open long wounds on their bodies. The Zoroark's ears twitched at the sound of their screams and her lips twitched into a very victorious grin. Even if it was just a small victory on it's own. Then, the Zoroark let out a howl of pain, causing the other gijinka's to yelp or jump back.

Stumbling forward, the Zoroark glanced down at her chest. Crimson liquid slowly dripped down her tank top. "How long do you plan to keep this up, little Camellia?" Her heart shivered along with her body. The dark voice behind her sent small spasms into her legs and arms and she knew that it wasn't the wound on her chest that hurt anymore. Very slowly, the dark type gijinka turned on her heel, only to suck in a breath when her eyes locked onto the golden eyes of the one who had spoken.

Taking great notice of her rapidly beating heart, the Zoroark only stared at the Dragonite gijinka. It had been years sense she last say him, yet he still looked the same. The man's golden blond hair seemed to sparkle like a gem in the light. His slender snake-like antenna twitched slightly when her gaze landed on them. Behind the man, two large wings folded themselves gracefully against the mans back and a very muscular tail pounded the ground in impatiences. The orange colored rain coat which the man wore was old and in need of a wash, but the cream colored under shirt was in amazing condition, along with the mans dull orange jeans.

Before the Zoroark could say anything, the Dragonite raised his blood covered hand and stared at the crimson liquid as it ran down lower arm and dripped to the floor from his elbow. "I'm surprised that you even care. About the other gijinka's that is. Weren't you the one who said that it was you against the world, someone who preferred solitude over company?" The Dragonite's golden eyes gleamed as he smiled and leaned his head toward his arm. And licked the blood from the back of his hand. He couldn't help up grin wider when he noticed the Zoroark shiver at the sight.

Biting her lower lip, the Zoroark could feel the dark liquid slowly creeping down her darken form. She could feel her jeans start to stick to her thighs as the blood reached her lower half. The Zoroark didn't care. She didn't care about anything at the moment, not even the guards that had formed a crescent behind her. Her once bright blue eyes were now dark and deprived of any light and they seemed to glaze over slightly as she looked at the Dragonite. "...Raiden."

The dragon type gijinka grinned when the Zoroark spoke his name. Then, with an unusual quickness, the Dragonite stood directly in front of the Zoroark, making her jumped back in surprise. The Dragonite, Raiden, grinned as he raised his pale skinned hand to caress the dark type gijinka's cheek. "Ya know Tsubaki, it's been far to long sense I last heard your lovely voice." The complement sent heat rushing to Tsubaki's cheeks. It HAD been quite awhile sense she last heard from Raiden, but something was wrong. Very wrong.

Staring in the Dragonite's eyes, the Zoroark's breath catch in her throat... No, it wasn't her breath that had stopped her breathing. It was the dragon type gijinka's hand that clamped her throat shut, that made her body scream for air. Scraping her finger nails against Raiden's hand, Tsubaki gasped for air. Raiden grinned at the girls attempt at trying to claw his hand. Lifting the female gijinka from her throat, the Dragonite raised her ears into his lips. "Ya know something, people change." The Zoroark tried to fight back, but the male gijinka held a firm grip on her throat.

"Change is natural, but the way you change is completely up to you." Raiden's grin as he felt Tsubaki stop fighting. With a small sideways glance, he saw her eyes widen. He continued on, "When you change, there are two paths you can take. You can take the path of the yang and live a life full of light and happiness or," The Zoroark's eyes filled with fear when she realized what he was saying. And she knew and feared, the words he was about to speak. "Or you can take of path of the yin and live a bittersweet life. A life that is filled with nothing but darkness and vengeance."

Raiden's eyes closed for a moment as he listened to Tsubaki's ragged breathing. She was scared, that much he could easily pick up. Opening his golden eyes, the Dragonite gijinka smirked darkly. "Sorry Tsubaki. This is where you vanish from this world." Pausing, Raiden thought carefully about his words and he could feel the Zoroark tense. Not being able to think of anything better to say, Raiden whispered his last words even softer then before. Only so that it was Tsubaki's ears alone that catch them. "Where you vanish from my life, forever."

The Zoroark's eyes widen in shock and she open her mouth to say something, but she never got the chance. Using his free hand, Raiden jabbed into the female's body, causing her to spit up blood on his cheek. Tsubaki winced when the male threw her aside. Blinking her eyes, he saw that the Dragonite gijinka stood over her. Tsubaki open her mouth to speak, but was forced to close it when Raiden pointed a gun at her. She didn't even get a chance to scream before the gun went off.

With a small yelp, Tsubaki sat up in the bed. Looking around, she noticed that it was still dark out and that both Tetris and Effie were still sound asleep. She help but feel an ache in her chest at the sight of them sleeping so soundly in each others arms. The Zoroark remembered a time when she could do that with someone special, but that was a long time ago and her nightmare didn't make her feel better about thinking of her past. To many horrors, she whispered in her head.

Getting up out of the bed, Tsubaki started to pace. The nightmare had been terrible and had shaken her terribly. Glancing at the sleeping Lucario and Ampharos again, the Zoroark wished she had someone to hold or at least someone who would tell her it was going to be ok. Sighing softly, the Zoroark sat on the edge of her bed. She was tempted to call out to the others, to see if anyone was awake, but she wasn't sure. The Zoroark didn't want to wake anyone up, but she needed someone to talk to.

<Hey, is anyone up?>

Then, with a jump, Tsubaki watched the cell door open and saw the red haired woman hop by. She growled under her voice, but realized, with a start, that it was brighter outside then she originally thought. Tsubaki sighed, but her ears twitched when Effie moved, then Tetris. She nodded at them slightly, then looked away as she reached for her cap. Sliding on her shoes and her cap, Tsubaki rushed out of the cell. But, not before looking at Tetris and Effie one last time.

Because of her rushing out of the cell, Tsubaki accidentally ran into someone. Looking up, she realized it was the Empoleon, Gareth was his name, if she remembered correctly. She nodded slightly in apologizes and just kinda slunk behind him. She did look up at the knight like gijinka occasionally, but quickly looked away whenever Gareth looked back at her. She wanted to thank him for his kindness from last night, but once again, Tsubaki couldn't find the words to say anything.

She sighed softly, but remembered about the thought conversation she and the others used. Tsubaki nodded once, then clearly sent her thoughts to the Empoleon, <Hey... It's Tsubaki.> The Zoroark scratched her cheek at her own modesty. She really didn't like talking to people, but she continued the conversation. <Um, I just wanted to say thanks for... your kindness last night. So uh, thanks, I guess.> The dark type gijinka tried not to look up at the Empoleon, but closed up her mind once she was done talking and drifted way from him. The Zoroark slowly drifted to the back of the group and continued to think to herself quietly.

14. Banshee

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    His mind wandered about as his feet carried him along the path, following the others. In a way it was like a pack of Lemmings, following one another to their impending doom or a free exit. Everything just seemed like a blur to him or maybe even a dream since his grogginess hadn't subsided. He could hear the others talk amongst themselves but nothing made sense, quite yet.

Suddenly, he felt someone bump into him. His foot step went uneven as he had automatically caught himself from being knocked over. It then took a brief moment before he finally glanced over to the person responsible. It was Tsubaki. He rubbed his eyes and continued to look down at her. She looked quite troubled as she apologized for bumping into him. "Don't worry. It's fine. You woke me up a little bit though." He gave her a little smile before he looked back to the front of the group. They were seemingly quiet, to him.

As they all walked, he could feel someone looking at him at occasion which made him glance back as well. He noticed that Tsubaki continued to look down at her feet, following behind him like a lost puppy. Little did he know that she was the one glancing at him. Gareth shrugged and looked away again. His mind was beginning to wake up now as he continued to walk along the path. It was like a basic exercise routine that he used to do every morning at home. He would jog for ten minutes or more, then splash cold water on his face. The brisk feeling of the water always felt nice in the morning. It helped wake him up. So just a walk was a good start of the day.

His thoughts broke when he heard Tsubaki speak to him. Tsubaki was her name then. < Cute name. > He mentally blurted out. However he wasn't feeling embarrassed or anything about the comment. It was a rather unique name so why not let her know what he thought of it?

< Huh? > He looked over to her once more, to witness the shy expression consuming her face once again. Gareth had felt bad for her. She had gotten beaten up and all he did was stand there like a frozen fish in the arctic. In a way, he felt that it wasn't knightly of him to assist someone in danger but he also couldn't just casually waltz right into trouble. Tsubaki had threatened to battle the toughest Pokémon they had and she had obtained her wish. It was a challenge she had made and the ending is what came to be. If he had interfered he would have been wandering on a path that he was not mentally ready to take yet.

Not wanting to think any more about it because it was making him feel worse; he then responded; < It's not a problem. I just. . . was doing what I felt was right. . . > He looked to her again, not paying much attention to her shy behavior. Gareth even slowed himself up to talk to her, side by side. Even though they were telepathically conversing to one another it still felt proper and polite to continue the conversation while being near the other's side.

< How is your chest feeling? > After he had said that, he realized how awkward that sounded. Even if it was just a wound on her chest, just the question itself sounded like he was a pervert. Which he's not. Quickly, Gareth rephrased it. < Excuse me, but I-mean your wound. Are you alright? >

15. Fleck

Fleck Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Arlo didn't realize he had fallen asleep until he woke up, gates open and the lady from yesterday herding them out. Pulling himself up and leaving his mess of a sheet on the ground, he walked out, feeling almost uncomfortable in the group of Gijinkas. The mix of emotions from the group hit him, which was rare, if ever, for him to pick up on. He pushed that feeling away, the others could do what they wanted, it shouldn't bother him. Walking near the back of the group, he continued his ever-constant glaring at the guards. Fixing his hair, he attempted to make himself look like he didn't just roll out of bed, mostly because it had become a habit over the years to make his hair seem almost perfect. Must've been the Staraptor in him. Beyond his glaring, he tried to take in the scenery, in case he ever managed to break out of the building. Which he would, he was determined to do so. However, he irritatingly came to the conclusion that he probably couldn't get out on his own. He'd need the help of this group, and it didn't appeal to him at all. Maybe convincing them would be easier since they all had the same motive. Before he approached the subject, however, he needed to know where they could escape. None of the places they have been so far has seemed to be their way out, and he didn't want to act without knowing. As much as like liked to fight the guards, he liked getting back outside more, and he didn't want to mess up his chances of getting there. <Hey, has anyone figured out how to get out of here yet? Or, at least, figure out the layout of this place?>

16. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    Esther led the group down the hallways. A few other cells littered the corridors, most were empty, but a few had Gijinkas in them. The red-haired doctor stopped at one containing a Mismagius and Litwick and opened the cell doors. The female Mismagius tentatively stepped out, the Litwick in her arms. "Follow me," she stated cheerfully, continuing down the hall.

Tetris stopped for a moment to take a look at the two. Their attire resembled that of theatrical performers. "Hi," he said, "My name's Tetris. What's yours?" He offered his hand in greeting.

After a short walk, Esther stopped in front of a large door with a keypad at its side. Entering in a four digit code, the foreboding doors opened to reveal something none of the Gijinkas expected: an arena.

In the center stood a large, imtimidating man. He was at least 6 feet tall, his body was well-toned and his stark white hair fell in a half-mullet. He donned a grey suit with a white undershirt, matching slacks and a crimson tie. "Welcome!" his voice boomed. "This-" he gestured to the scenery- "is the first of your tests. You may refer to me as the Director." The Director smiled at Esther, who turned her head away. He rolled his eyes. "This first task shall be quite simple: a tournament to test your power and skills. There is only one rule: don't try to escape. Other than that, anything goes." The Director's smile beamed, as if he had said this to many others.

Tetris took a step forward. "You seriously expect us to fight each other? For your entertainment?"

The Director laughed. "No, my boy! This is a step- no, a leap in science! If everything goes smoothly, imagine how much normal humans can benefit!"

The Lucario crossed his arms. He did want humans and Gijinkas like him to get along, but this didn't seem like the way to do so. Nevertheless, he had to play along if he wished to survive and escape this wretched place. "Alright, then," he muttered. "What's the matchups?"

The white-haired man smiled and pointed to a giant screen located on the side on the arena. It flickered on and showed who was matched with who. "Round 1, we have Tetris vs Effie-"

Tetris glanced over at the Ampharos girl, who was just as shocked as he was. Oh, Arceus, no, he thought to himself, anyone but that.

"-Arlo vs Gareth, Cheio vs Tsubaki, Lumi vs Maxwell, and Lucia vs Hoodoo." The Director clasped his hands together. "Let's get started, shall we?" He turned and stopped. "Oh, one more thing. No interfering with each other's battles, okay? The last thing we need is someone to become mortally wounded." He headed up into the press box via a small elevator, Esther following him quickly. The Director noticed everyone was confused and slightly unaware to the situation. "Since I can tell you all wish to escape so badly, I offer an incentive: the winner shall be set free from this laboratory." Esther leaned in and whispered, "You'd do that?" Her face brightened up a little at the notion. The man shook his head. "No. But they need some motivation." His attention turned to the group. "Tetris and Effie! You have the honor of the first fight!"

"Oh." That was all Esther could muster. She hang her head in dismay. Please, let him not be suspicious, she thought to herself. No one can know who I am. Especially him.

17. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    <<That... Is who I wanted to talk to you about>>
    Cheio's voice came in Tetris' head. Once more, the oddity in his voice rang.
    Cheio glanced at the Director.
    "Yo! I'd rather not hit a girl. Lemme switch with Effie!"

(Finally drew Cheio. Granted, its a sketch, but there ya go :D)

18. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Lumi shivered, clinging to Hoodoo's waist as other Gajinkas entered the arena room. "M-Mama, who are they?" The shy Litwick boy had never seen any other Gajinkas before, besides Tsubaki, who entered the room with the others. He gave her a small wave, before gripping Hoodoo's shirt tightly again. He felt as though something bad was going to happen..

Effie felt her face pale and her heart speed up at director's words. "Tetris vs. Effie." She shot Tetris a glance, tears visible in her eyes. She didn't want to fight the Lucario! It's not that she didn't think she was physically capable of fighting him, it's just that she felt strongly about him. Sure, the Ampharos had just met him, but she was so attracted to him.

"N-No!" Effie called, her sweet voice heartbroken. "I can't fight him! I can't fight anyone.. I care for them all.."

Lumi's eyes widened and he began to sweat. He'd have to fight one of the new members! His breathing sped up, and he clung to Hoodoo shakily "Mama..I don't wanna fight.. I'm scared.. I don't want them to make me move away from you." The Litwick began to cry.

Tetris made a deal that the winner could leave the lab. Caring greatly for him, Effie would let him win. Stepping shakily out on the arena, she turned her tear-streaked face to Tetris before taking a fighting stance. <T-Tetris! I will let you win. You're so strong and kind.. you deserve to be out in the world, finding a way to stop all these people!>

19. icelovebunnies9

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    (Snap, I'm very behind. T^T *headdesk*) Okay, here goes nothing! :D)

Emi woke up from her sleep as she noticed the other gijinkas walk past her 'cell' as she still considered it. She hopped off the bed and followed them. Emi was silent, and stayed silent as they all continued to walk.

Wonder what's gonna happen. Emi thought. When they all stopped, a tall man stood before them. He seemed quite intimidating, especially through the eyes of the short Bellossom. But she glared at him as he explained what the heck was going on. A tournament.

<What on earth is this?!> Emi screamed in her thoughts. <Geez, making us fight each other is just dirty. But it's part of playing along...right?>

Emi was a bit relieved that she wouldn't be fighting so soon. She didn't feel in the mood for fighting, and she was still tired.

20. Banshee

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    When the cell opened, Hoodoo frowned at the female and held Lumi close to her. She didn't want to take one foot out of the cell. But knowing what could happen if she refused, would only put Lumi in danger. So she let out a solemn sigh and walked out meeting with the other gijinkas. She looked rather miserable and was more concerned over the little one that was with her.

Gareth stopped to look and greet them. "Good day, ma'am. I am Gareth."

Hoodoo looked to Tetris and Gareth. The two of them appeared to be polite and courteous. She shoved aside her weary look and did a small bow to them, while keeping Lumi close. "Hello. I am Hoodoo and this is Lumi." She then turned and started to follow the others down the hall. Hoodoo had fallen quiet, worrying about what was going to happen next. The past couple of days or maybe even weeks, she lost track of time, were all really stressful.

"How long have you been here?" Asked Gareth as he leaned close to Hoodoo and whispered to her. He was wondering why he hadn't seen her or Lumi at the dinner the other day. She was either new or she was in a completely different place at that time.

The Mismagius was really quiet before answering. "I lost track. We've been here for a while." Her tone sounded bitter but her face remained rather emotionless. She was mainly trying to hide her real feelings from the others. After all, she hated people worrying about her. She could feel Gareth let out a sigh.

Once they made it inside the massive room, they looked about. It was huge! Bigger than they could imagine. There must have been something stored here. Then when the director spoke, she scrunched her nose with utter disgust. Lumi clung to her tightly and she knelt beside him, pulling him into a hug. She pressed her cheek against his. "I don't know sweetie. But whoever they are, I'm not fond of them. You just stay close to me." She kissed his cheek and continued to hug him.

When the director mentioned that they were going to have to battle, Gareth gritted his teeth. "You sick creature." He watched his language around the little ones. "You're forcing the young ones to fight?! They shouldn't even be considered to battle us older gijinkas. Let alone us fighting at all."

Hoodoo's jaw dropped. Lumi was going to fight!? "Absolutely not." She stood up in front of Lumi. She heard him tell her that he was scared and didn't want to fight. Let alone be separated from her. Her fists were tightly clenched now and her voice was fierce. "You're not making my son fight."

Gareth looked at her. The weary young lady had turned quite fierce. He even backed away from her a couple of steps. He wanted to tell her to calm down, but he knew that if he did she would most likely snap at him. considering the current state she was in. Angry people never reasoned easily and often snapped more.

"If you want us to fight so badly-I'll fight his battles too. But I assure you, he is NOT going to be participating in any of your sick entertainment." It was a terrible demand. She knew she wouldn't even get close to winning. Even if she did, she wouldn't be able to leave Lumi behind. She would have given someone else the chance to escape. Little did she know about their real plans.

The crying of her boy made her quickly turn to him and pull him into a comforting hug. "You're not going to fight. I won't let them make you."

Gareth felt heartbroken, having to see this happen before them. He couldn't allow the young kids to fight either. But he wasn't sure on how this was going to end. He had to fight Arlo. At least it was a fairly even-aged match. But Hoodoo was going against a younger kid. He heard Emi speak and he turned to her.

< It is utterly disgusting. I'm not really keen on having to fight one of our friends. But if I have to fight someone to play along, I guess I will have to battle. However, I'm more concerned over the young ones. I know they're tough too, but I just feel that it's wrong to make them fight. >

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.