1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up
  1. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "Oh,is it so?" Ashley replied. "Then, what do you want to become, Ariya?" She questioned curiously

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Ariya giggled, "A Pokémon performer."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley's eyes suddenly lits up and sge enthusiastically says "Wow! Thats really great! Hope you achieve your dream"

4. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Ariya smiled. "I've always wanted to be a Pokémon performer since I was a kid. That's also a reason I want Sylveon, cause its pretty and powerful and could make me win the Pokémon performer competition held every year in the month of April, in different towns. This time, luckily, the competition is held in Cherry town, the town known for fairy types. Ah, I wish I could be able to catch three wonderful Pokémon to enroll in the competition. Fennekin is the one and other two, not yet caught." Ariya said.

5. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "You will be able to, I believe in you" Ashley smiles and then continues "If I say about myself, I want to be a trainer. I love how trainers train their Pokémon and fight in gyms."

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Yeah. You have my good luck, Ash. You will become a very good Pokémon trainer. Alright, so, off to sleep then. Good night." Ariya said.
    "Good night." Ashley replied.

At the break of dawn, Ariya and Ashley, got up and walked towards Cherry town. It was almost 3 p.m. when they reached Cherry town.
    "Ah! My dream Pokémon's town!" Ariya exclaimed.

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Yay we are here!" Ashley shouts out. "Now what will you do,Ariya? Catch some Pokémon?" Ashley asks Ariya

8. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Well, for you, I've heard that the gym leader of this town battles with three Pokémon, so you have to catch one other Pokémon, Ash." Ariya said. "As for me, I am looking forward to go to the forest at the border of this town. I think I'll find interesting fairy Pokémon there. Wanna come?" Ariya asked Ashley.

9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Sure" Ashley answers. As she need to catch one more Pokémon so forest will be a nice place to search

10. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Let's go then!" Ariya said and both of the girls marched towards the forest.
    "Now where could all those fairies be?" Ariya said as she tried to see through the woods. "The forest isn't so dense, I heard. So there might not be much Pokémon here but there definitely is a snubbull in there."

11. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Oh snubble~" Ashley enthusiastically says as she walks into the forest, searching for some cool pokemons.

12. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Snubbull looks cute and its evolution, Granbull looks cool! I would like to catch a snubbull for sure!" Ariya said as both the girls walked inside the forest.
    After many minutes of walking, a noise was heard.
    "What was that?" Ariya asked looking at the bushes from which the noise was heard. Both the girls walked near to the bush and boom!
    "Cleffa?!" Ariya exclaimed seeing a cleffa before them. "Cleffa are rare!"

13. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Oooh, do you want to catch it for yourself, Ariya?" Ashley asks Ariya as the excitement was visible in her eyes. She seemed to like Cleffa so Ashley wanted to give her chance to catch it

14. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Well, actually, I just got a bit surprised to see a cleffa in the midst of a jungle. I dont really wanna catch it. Its yours, Ash." Ariya said.

15. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Oh alright~" Ashley says before calling out Nidoran. "Now, let us see what you can do, dear"Ashley says and orders female nidoran to do scratch on Cleffa. Cleffa dodges and uses pound on nidoran. "You can do it, use scratch again!" Ashley orders her Pokémon to attack scratch on Cleffa again. Luckily, this one hits the target. Cleffa, seems to be a little tired. "Its the time! Before she attacks , you use scratch!" Ashley almost yells out as Nidoran moves towards target swiftly and uses scratch. Seeing Pokémon unable to move, Ashley throws out Pokéball.
    beep
    Beep
    Beep
    "Yayy! I just caught a Cleffa!" Ashley yells out with happiness.

16. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Well done, Ash!" Ariya smiled. "Now, let's find a Pokémon for me to catch." Ariya said and walked ahead. Ashley followed her.
    "Oh, man I'm tired!" Ariya said as she sits on a big rock to rest for a while. "Just where did that snubbull go?" Ariya asked herself as she took out her water-bottle out of her pink backpack and takes few sips.

17. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "I dont know" Ashley says as she walks a lil bit and hears a sound. "Ariya, hurry up" She calls Ariya as there might be a polemon of Ariya's choice. "Go check it out" She says to Ariya

18. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Ay, ay, lady!" Ariya says and hurries off to where the sound was heard. Ashley follows her.
    "Ah! There you are!" Ariya exclaimes as she sees a lil' snubbull in front of her. "Thanks for getting visible. And sorry, 'cause this is going to hurt you." Ariya says and calls her fennekin out of the Pokéball.
    "Time to warm up, fenn!" Ariya says. "Flame thrower at that pink doll!" Ariya commands and fennekin throws a powerful flame thrower at snubbull. However, snubbull dodged the attack. She came running towards fennekin and used bite at fennekin's tail.
    "Hey!" Ariya exclaimed. "Fennekin, let's show this pinky what you can do!" Ariya said. "Flame thrower again!"
    Fennekin used flame thrower at snubbull and snubbull, being close to fennekin, got injured.
    "Yeah!" Ariya threw a Pokéball towards snubbull and yes, its caught.
    "Good job, fenn." Ariya said and called her fennekin back in the Pokéball.

19. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Hey! That was a good catch" Ashley appreciates Ariya. "Catch more 'mons, Ariya. I will get going. I will do a lil warm up by fighting the Pokémon in grass and to trainers and then will go to fight Cherry town gym leader, Brian. Will it be alright to you?" Ashley asks Ariya.

20. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Alright. Cherry town has a quite good gym leader. It won't be easy. Hope you win the honey badge, Ash!" Ariya waved bye to her friend and both seperated ways.

honey badge.png