1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up
  1. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Ashley sits on ground, shocked and dissappointed. "This...shouldnt be happening". She lost. She didnt expect to lose but here she was.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    "Hey." Ariya walked towards Ashley and sat beside her on her knees. "Dont be sad." She said.
    "Well, well, well.." Delin said and called her Pokémon back in the pokeballs. She walked to both the girls and said, "That was a good battle." She said. "Come here again when you're stronger." Delin said and put her hand forward expecting Ashley to shake hands with her.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Even though Ashley was upset, she was determined to beat Delin someday if not today. She shakes hands with Delin smiling. "I will surely defeat you next time"

4. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Later both the girls exit the gym.
    "Lets get your Pokémon checkup at the Pokémon centre." Ariya recommended and both the girls head off to the Pokémon centre.
    Seeing Ashley sad, Ariya said, "Dont be sad, Ash." Ariya said and patted Ashley's shoulder. "We'll return when you are stronger. For now, let's head back to Merry town so that you can win your second gym batch, Ash!" Ariya smiled.

#164 May 5, 2018
    Last edited: May 5, 2018
  5. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley smiled as Ariya encouraged. She was right, we can be back when we are stronger. "Lets go and thank you" Ashley said as they started their journey back to Merry town.

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    It took them almost a whole day to reach Merry town. When they reached the town, it was already morning. So without any further wait, both the girls went straight to the gym.
    As this gym was famous for rock and steel type Pokémon, the main gate was made of pure iron and the lobby was not made of bricks but of irregular shaped rocks and stones that it almost felt like they were walking between mountains.
    They asked few people in the gym about the gym leader and they came to know that the gym leader was already in the battle area as they saw them coming.
    Both the girls went to the battle area which was also made of irregular shaped rocks.

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    As Ashley and Aera entered the battle area, they saw gym leader. They could see rocks everywhere and gym was like a dome. "I want to challenge the gym leader" Ashley spoke up.

8. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Sure." The young man, who was the gym leader, said. He had black short hair and was wearing a purple sweatsuit.
    Ashley walked to her place at the one end of the gym. Ariya stood few meters behind her.
    The man walked to his place and said, "I am Alex. The gym leader of Merry town. I accept your challenge and put my gym batch, Jewel Batch, on the go. If you win I'll hand over you the batch." Alex said.
    A referre guy walked in the room and stood between the gym at the end and said, "Both trainers will use one Pokémon at a time for three rounds. If the challenger wins atleast two rounds, she'll win. Let the battle begin." The referre said.
    Alex tossed a Pokéball in the air and out emerged an onix.
    "I'll start with onix." Alex said.

9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley called out Toridile. "I will start with totidile" Ashley said. "Totidile, be a little good guy and use water gun on Onix" Ashley ordered. Water should do good damage to Onix.

10. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Onix got hit by the water gun but got up.
    "Onix, use tackle!" Alex ordered.

11. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "totodile dodge!" Ashley yelled but dodge failed and onix tackled totodile. It seemed like tackle was powerful but totodile still stood up. "Toto, use water gun again!" Ashley ordered.

(I am sorry for replying this late, some irl stuff got in way and I had to deal with em. Hope you understand)

12. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Onix got hit by the water gun and fainted.
    Alex called onix back in the Pokéball and then his Lairon entered the match. The steel type Pokémon was fully energized.

(Np)

13. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Ta-da! A new cover! How's it?