1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Featured The Lunch Table - for non-Pokémon chatting!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'm so not prepared for Christmas, like pretty much always I've not bought a single gift because I don't know what to buy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I recommend gift cards or money! Easier to just let people buy their own presents. xD;

I bought my last three Christmas presents - one for my grandmother, and two for my grandfather - this morning, so I'm all done this year...well, I still have to buy myself something I guess, but that can wait until I have a little more income. It's been more difficult this year I think, usually I'm done in the first week of December or earlier...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Kinda what I planned on giving my mom, well gift card. Can't really give gift cards to grandpa I'm not sure he even know how to use one tbh. Only ones I really give outright money to is my sisters because is usually just expensive stuff they want which I can't afford and I never know what my brother wants so he just gets the same.

4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I went out shopping for gifts for workplace yesterday and ended up forgetting one Christmas bag to pack someone's gifts in. Guess she will have to make do with just a holiday card and iTunes gift card. : sweatdrop: Didn't think to get her chocolates either asdf.....gotta improvise without spending too much more because I am hella broke, lol

Vigilance likes this.
  5. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I bought a tin of shortbread to share around for work this week, and that is it. xD

I get the feeling this week is going to be very arduous...today did not start off right.

6. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    I still haven't done any shopping whatsoever, I might do it tomorrow while I'm in town anyway for a doctor's appointment if I have the time.

7. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I have to do some Christmas shopping so I'll try my best not to forgot haha.

8. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    My brother won't answer his phone so we don't know what to get him for Christmas

9. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    So relieved it's Friday. So, SO relieved. Yesterday was absolutely manic and this morning was exhausting.

Now I have 17 days to terrorize the forums...I mean, relax and play video games. Yeah. That's totally what I meant.

10. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Man, I've been shit on so many times by online "friends" that I'm starting to doubt the validity of online friendships.

11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    guys i'm tired af this month has been so exhausting, i wake at 5-6am consistently and work is busy and i just wanna sleep and it's so hard to be online b/c headache pls save me

12. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    HUG

In good news, the CRA refunded us $1200, I woke up this morning and shrieked when I saw it. My mom was able to get her new glasses!

Gwoomy likes this.
  13. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    New Year was okay here, the neighboring street sounded like it had a war going on they went nuts with the fireworks. Now I just hope 2019 will be better than '18 and i can move on with my life instead of sitting in waiting position all the time.

14. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    TBH I sort of relate? I've noticed that over the years I've become really mean, petty and just over all awful. It really started when I moved here from Ontario but it's not like I'm having too hard a time?
    I just wish to go back to being a bright person in people's lives, I do not like how I've changed.

This got personal, sorry!

15. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Almost Have Same Thought Here-I Always Have A Cheerful And Good In Manner Child In School And Home When I Am Younger But After Maybe Because Of A Amount Of Physical Abuse By My Dad That Now, I Have A Kind Of Split Personality When I Still Keep My Younger Self Personality In School But Opposite Personality In Home. I Am Not Really Like This At All And Still, I Still Can't Change Much On This.

16. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    I'm just waiting on answers whenever or not I'll be allowed the treatment I want and other stuff and I'm getting flipping tired of waiting. Is been like 4 years since I started the process and is just painfully slow. My patience have run out I want to move on in my life instead of sitting here waiting.

17. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Need to see my doctor
    I'm like incapable of sleeping these days

18. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    do you know what is making you not able to sleep?

19. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    I've tried not being able to sleep, 2 winters ago I couldn't sleep much at all for a month and I was going crazy and irritable and generally not fun being around. It was very unpleasant not being able to sleep even when tired.

20. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    A lot of stuff going on in the home!
    Like we have nurses coming in a lot and stuff for my step father