1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP The Mystery of the Unown (RP)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    “Thanks, but I’m gonna need a lot of berries and I’m almost out of the berries I need to make Mortis’ food.” Tamariel declined Chyro offer, he also needed to figure out what Bruce liked so he could make the best food for him which would take a while.

“That sounds like a good idea, and if you could get a room reserved for me that would be great. First thing I’m gonna do is buy some supplies for the trip and making poké food so I’ll see y’all at the center.” Tamariel gave the group a wave, recalled both Bruce and Mortis and headed for the poké mart.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Chyro halfway made a chuckle and a sigh in response to the other Trainers. He kind of already guessed that the others wouldn't need the Berries anyway, although it hadn't hurt to try. He put them back into his bag carefully, making sure nothing was messed up in the process. "Well, I tried anyways," Chyro commented, rubbing the back of his head a little awkwardly.

When Daphne offered to reserve a room in the Pokémon Center, Chyro replied, "Aw, I would really appreciate that. I was kind of thinking about going around town, and maybe trying to just work with my new Pokémon a bit." He gave a small little wave, and said, "I'll see you all later then."

He walked off, completely unsure of where to go. After a few minutes of confusion, he found a man who acted as a travel guide. The two started walking around town, visiting places like the Poke Mart, the entrance to Route 30, and an interesting body of water on the southwestern part of town. Chyro ended up dismissing the man, and sat down right near the water.

"It's so pretty... don't you think, Twilight?" Chyro asked, rubbing the top of his partner's head. The sky was getting darker and darker, and colors of orange and purple were slowly starting to take over. Twilight answered with a quiet yip, rubbing his head on his Trainer's hand.

"Oh! That reminds me..." Chyro drew out the singular Poké Ball that was from his bag; the one that contained his Cyndaquil. He let it out, hoping that the little fire type would not panic much. "It's alright," He tried consoling the Cyndaquil by reaching a hand out towards it, but the Fire type continued to hide behind Twilight. Chyro pulled out an Oran Berry from his bag, and held it out to the Cyndaquil. “Here, go ahead and take it.”

Twilight somewhat helped out by slowly pushing the small Fire Type towards Chyro, and it kind of worked. The Cyndaquil lost its balance somewhere, and face planted onto the ground. The smaller Pokémon’s face seemed to turn to a brighter shade of red, and Chyro couldn't help but smile. He placed the Oran Berry in front of it and added, “Don't worry, I've made a couple of mistakes like that too.”

As the Cyndaquil sat back up, it decided to take the Oran Berry, and munched on it happily. Chyro took the opportunity to scan the Fire Type with his Pokèdex, and quickly learned that it was a male. “Well, I don't think that Cinder would be a bad name for you, hmm?” The Fire Type looked up at Chyro and made some kind of pleased noise. It finished up the Berry and began nuzzling the boy, much to Chyro and Twilight’s surprise. “Alright then, your name is Cinder. It suits you really well.”

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "Sure, I will do that. I will be training myself on the Pokémon Center training fields." Daphne called after the two leaving trainers. She gave a wave at Taidana before walking into the Pokémon Center. Reserving a room for the guys was no problem at all, even if they had to share a room with all three of them. When she was informed that she had been moved to a room behind the desk, she raised an eyebrow at Nurse Joy, who just smiled before informing her that Cherrygrove would be hosting a contest in a few days and that the Center needed all the space for the bigger travel groups that would be coming in. Daphne just replied that Nurse Joy wanted her behind the desk to be able to help out in emergencies, causing the two women to laugh.

After receiving the new keys and her card to the employee area, Daphne went to train on the fields, trying to get used to Mint and her little quirks.

4. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Nodding quietly at the group he was travelling with, Taidana turned his gaze to Tensu.

"You want to do some training?" He questioned the little mouse, get a confused stare before the Pokémon decided to jump away and begin following Zolt who had decided to explore the Center they were staying in. Pinching his nose in annoyance, he returned the two to their balls and left the center. "Those two are going to be the death of me, I know it." He grumbled to himself as he walked through the town until he came across a small beach on the west side of the town. Shrugging, Taidana released his two Pokémon on the beach and began to bark commands.

"Alright! We're going to do some training whether you like it or not!" As he spoke this, his eyes narrowed on the small Pichu who had the decency to look somewhat ashamed, "So for now, we'll keep it light. I want to test the power of your moves Tensu so I can think up a training schedule for you." Hearing this, Tensu nodded in determination getting a satisfied smirk from Taidana. Glancing at Zolt, Taidana continued "Zolt you won't need to worry about training tonight. Instead I want you to help Tensu with controlling his attacks." Hearing his orders, Zolt barked in confirmation.

Smiling, Taidana nodded. "Good, now then. Thunderbolt!" He ordered, in response to this Zolt cried out and released a large bolt of lightning into the sky, it continued to travel until it eventually exploded in the air but Tensu just stared at his trainer with a tilted head.

Coughing, Taidana stared at Tensu with a dull look, "I forgot, you wouldn't know thunderbolt yet would you? Very well, try thundershock!"

With a cry a small bolt of electric shot out of Tensu, which then quickly became unstable and exploded causing the Pokémon to fall over in shock. "Alright then, guess we'll have a lot to work on" sighed Taidana.

#44 Sep 3, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  5. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Tamariel came out of the poké mart with a bag full of ingredients needed to make food for Mortis and Bruce, because he didn’t know what Bruce preferred he’s had to buy a little bit of everything so he could have Bruce do some taste testing later. Outside the store he decided it was probably better to wait with letting his pokémon out of their balls since he had a bag full of groceries in his arms. Even if Mortis would behave he wasn’t so sure Bruce would with how much energy the totodile had.

At the pokémon center Tamariel asked Nurse Joy about the reserved room and she handed him a key and he asked if he would be able to later use the center’s kitchen which she said was fine as long as he cleaned up after himself. He put the ingredient bag and his backpack down on one of the beds in the room; he could make the food later for now he wanted to take Bruce to the center’s training field to see what he was capable of.

On the field he spotted Daphne; guess he was not the only one that’d decided to test out their new pokémon. Observing her and the pokémon for a moment gave him an idea, he walked over to her calling out “Hey Daphne, how about a battle to test out new pokémon?” He knew Bruce was at a disadvantage type wise but if she agreed to the battle it would be a good way to get a feel for his new pokémon.

6. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Daphne and Mint had been training for over an hour and the trainer was happy with the progress that had been made when the doors to the small indoor training field opened and one of the boys can through the door. She waved at him for a moment, before grabbing the water bottle that she had grabbed from the vending machine to drink from it and Mint waddled over to the corner of the room where a small water fountain was set for the smaller Pokémon to drink from. Titania was lounging there, enjoying the sound of the trickling water. The Alolan Ninetales yapped quietly to greet the Chikorita before closing her eyes again to sleep some more.

"A practice battle? Sure, why not? Mint, you want to battle with Bruce for a bit?" She called out to her new Pokémon and the Chikorita cocked her head, giving the illusion that she was thinking about it. Then she nodded, before trotting over to her trainer and looking at her with big eyes.

"Get on the field then, Mint. We fight within the lines of that field." Daphne instructed and went to stand in the trainer box herself. Mint was sniffing the field trying to contain her excitement.

"Alright, Tamariel, as you have the type disadvantage, why don't you go first?" She suggested.

7. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    “Don’t mind if I do.” Tamariel replied as he send out Bruce, the totodile was still bursting with energy. “Alright Bruce time for a battle, your opponent is Mint, go out there and try stay on the field doing the battle.” Bruce obeyed and ran out on the field to face Mint. Hopefully a battle would give Bruce an outlet for all the energy, or at least that's what the aspiring policeman hoped.

Tamariel opened the pokédex to check which moves Bruce could use before giving the first order, “Let’s open this up then, Bruce use Bite!” Tamariel commanded in a stern voice and Bruce started running towards Mint jaws wide open.

8. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "Let him get close and use Poison Powder, Mint!" Daphne called out and her little Chikorita focused on the task at hand. As the Totodile came close, she quickly began making the powder and waved it right in the path that the Totodile would use to get to her. Mint wisely made sure that she was surrounded in the stuff for a bit, coating her body with it. There was no escaping it, Bruce would have inhaled some of the powder. Daphne nodded in approval as she saw what her Pokémon and done and while Mint and Bruce were playing a game evasion and him trying to bite her, the female trainer gave her next order.

"Razor Leaf, Mint. Send a few barrages!"

The Chikorita nodded and suddenly jumped back, creating just enough distance that she would be able to fire off her leaves with good accuracy.

9. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Bruce barreled through the poison powder before Tamariel had a chance to order him to stop, luckily it didn’t seem to have affected him. I need to be more careful, I doubt I’ll be that lucky again he thought as he ordered Bruce to keep using Bite. Mint jumped back and launched several Razor Leaf attacks like ordered creating distance between her a Bruce.

“Dodge those leaves!” Tamariel ordered and Bruce jumped around to avoid the barrage of leaves coming at him forcing him to halt attacking.

“Now se Leer!” Bruce’s eyes glowed for a few seconds; before Tamariel gave the next order “Use bite, put pressure on it!”

Bruce ran forward again, doing his best to hit the chikorita eventually he managed to connect with an attack, clamping down on the grass type Bruce refuse to let go. Until he suddenly started getting a tingling sensation in his mouth and started feeling weird, he let go as the sensation and feeling was follow by a bad taste.

“What the…Crap.” Tamariel looked at Bruce; he was starting to look less peppy now, he’d made a big mistake. Of course the chokirita had covered itself in the poison powder. It’d been standing in the middle of the cloud, what a newbie mistake Tamariel mentally scolded himself.

“Water Gun, wash the powder off it!”

Bruce inhale and let loose a beam of water, having the beam follow Mint around but Bruce was getting sluggish.

10. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The sound of clapping flipped the otherwise silent beach as Taidana approached the panting Pichu who stared up at his trainer. "You did rather well for your first time training, Tensu." Taidana praised the Pokémon. Perking up at the praise, Tensu gave as much of a grin as he could before yawning. "Tired huh? Take a rest." Taidana commanded before returning Tensu to his pokéball. Glancing at Zolt, Taidana was unable to stop the smile appearing on his face. "Let's go back to the Pokémon Center, buddy."

Seeing the nod from Jolteon, Taidana left the beach and returned to the Pokémon Center where his gaze caught sight of the battle between two of his companions. Instead of making himself known, Taidana leaned against the wall of the Center with Jolteon by his side and watched the battle.

11. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "Alright, now finished it with a good Razor Leaf, show 'em not to mess with you!" Daphne called out. While she had known she had a type advantage, she hadn't suspected that she could actually win the fight. Now facing that prospect, she felt giddy and laughed in joy.

Mint was still standing after getting hit with that rather vicious looking bite, but that had turned the battle in her favor. Her trainer had gasped loudly, before either Mint or she had comprehended what had happened, Bruce had already been turned off by the Poison powder that had lingered on Mint's body. The Chikorita let out a cry as she jumped up, away from the gnarly looking beam of water and swung her leaf decisively, releasing more leaves than before. The Totodile had been tiring slowly and was unable to avoid the barrage of sharp leaves entirely.

Daphne hadn't even noticed that Taidana had come to the small training field and bit her lip as she waited to see if Bruce would be able to continue battling. She had already fished out a small pill made of Pecha Berry extract from her pouch, knowing that Bruce was going to need it soon enough.

12. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Bruce couldn’t evade the razor leaves in time even when Tamariel warned him about the incoming attack and the totodile took a direct hit. Combined with the poison powder the attack proved to be too much for Bruce and the young totodile fainted.

“Well that’s what I get for making a newbie mistake like that.” Tamariel scolded himself as he went over to Bruce. He picked up the totodile apologizing to him since this could have been avoided if he’d just paid a bit more attention to what Mint had done. “And I left all my stuff in the room note to self, have medicine on hand even for a practice match.”

The totodile woke up and looked up at his new trainer curiously as he heard him scold himself in the a low voice, not feeling good since the poison powder was still in effect.

13. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Chyro smiled a bit as he started walking back towards the Pokémon Center. Not much else had happened between the boy and Cinder, but he felt like the two were doing a bit better. "I think it's gonna work out just fine," Chyro said to Twilight, who made a small yip of a reply.

As he was about to enter the Center, he happened to notice his companions were standing in the battling field. There was still some dust flying about, and both Daphne and Tamariel were tending to their own Pokémon, which made Chyro assume that a battle had just been finished. He sighed slightly, a bit aggravated that he had missed the battle, and walked over to the other two.

"Well, that seemed interesting," Chyro said to the two as he got close enough for them to hear him. Now that he was a bit closer, he could tell that Bruce had taken a little more damage than Mint. He added, "I guess Daphne was the winner of this battle, hmm? It might be a good idea to go inside and heal your guys up at the Center, since Bruce looks a little worse off than Mint."

14. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "Here you go, Tamariel." Daphne had walked over to where Bruce was on and the handed over the anti-poison pill that she had fished out of her pouch a bit earlier. She then heard the youngest of the group advising them to go and get healed up by Nurse Joy and Daphne just shrugged. Mint didn't really need it. A good night's rest and a bath would be enough for the Chikorita.

"Mint doesn't really need it, Chyro. I can't speak for Bruce and Tamariel, but these kind of scrapes are usually not bad enough to warrant a stay under Nurse Joy's loving hands. They are still young and don't exactly know what they are doing, unlike out first partners." Daphne waved at Taidana and Chyro quickly before walking back to her own Pokémon. She pulled out a piece of cloth from her wonder pouch to wash the poison residue off the little Grass-type. It might be Mint's own poison, but it was better to not let it linger more than necessary. Mint had already seen it coming and had rushed over to the shallow water basin. Titania was still dozing trusting that her trainer would call her if she was needed.

15. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Nodding in response to the wave, Taidana pushed off the wall and began to approach the group seeing that the battle was over, but suddenly he hesitated and turned around to enter the Pokémon Center, reaching into his backpack to pull out a decently sized book with a picture of multiple electric type Pokémon on its cover. Taking a seat in the lobby, Taidana quickly fished through the book until an image of Pichu appeared.

"Alright then Tensu, let's see what surprises you have for me," Taidana whispered to himself, his gaze following the lines of the book as he tuned out the outside world, entirely focused on the fascinating, for him at least, information that lay within his grip.

16. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    “Thanks,” Tamariel said as he took the pill from Daphne. “Okay Bruce eat this it should make you feel better.” Bruce just turned his head away at the medicine. “Of course young pokémon means it acts like a kid, can’t be feeling that bad if you turn your nose at something that’s supposed to help you.” Tamariel sighed as he after a few attempts managed to convince Bruce to eat the pill turning out he liked the pill because of the pecha berries in it, all Tamariel could do was roll his eyes at the totodile.

He heard Chyro’s suggestion as he approached them “Well I did plan on having Bruce checked over because he got poisoned doing the battle. Even if he’s already been given something to take care of it, never hurts to have him looked over. Now I better get that food made before it gets too late if we want a decent start tomorrow.” He recalled Bruce and headed back inside the center; he could start making Mortis food first and just do the long process of making something for Bruce after Nurse Joy had looked him over.

“Okay it’ll be a moment and your totodile should be as good as new.” Nurse Joy chirped as she took the tray with the ball on it.

“By the way, can I use the kitchen? I need to make some food for my pokémon.” Tamariel asked before Joy could disappear out in the back.

“Yes the kitchen is free for anyone to use just make sure you clean up after yourself when you’re done.”

“Alright, thanks. I’ll come and get Bruce when I’m done with the first batch of food then.” He gave Joy a wave before he disappeared into the dorm section of the center to pick up the bag with ingredients.

17. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Daphne was done with washing her newest Pokémon and then transferred the Chikorita into one of her signature Moon Balls. The breeder in training waved to Chryo before leaving the training room to go and do something else. Knowing that her newest addition would be hungry soon, Daphne went to her room to grab some of the supplies she needed to make some food and after waving at the Chansey behind the reception desk made her way to the Trainer kitchen. She was half surprised to see Tamariel in the kitchen, looking as if he belonged there.

"You make your own Pokémon food as well?" She inquired softly as not to spook him while setting her ingredients down and moving to the kitchen cabinets to look for some extra pans, mixing bowls, and knives. Both Mint and Titania had joined their trainer in the kitchen and were softly speaking to each other. Mint probably wasn't sure about what was going to happen. But when Daphne fished out some berries from somewhere and asked her to choose, it became much clearer.

18. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Tamariel looked up from his ingredients to see Daphne in the process of fetching various kitchen wares, probably to make her own food he thought.

“Yeah my aunt taught me, I also do work for a pokémon food company, don’t know if you remember but I did mention the company by name at Elm’s lab.” He let out Mortis, the houndoom stretched out before taking notice to what his trainer were doing as he’d started preparing the berries needed for the first batch of food.

Mortis looked on while his trainer started the mixing process until he decided their new traveling companion were more interesting and he started sniffing the air and floor near Daphne and her pokémon.

“Mortis don’t be rude like that.” Tamariel said when he saw what the houndoom was doing. Mortis just made a huffing sound in return clearly thinking he wasn’t being rude at all he was just curious.

19. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Soft snores left Taidana as he sat slouched over, the book he was previously reading left forgotten and a line of drool escaping the corner of his mouth. Staring at his trainer curiously, Zolt nudged the asleep human lightly, backing away when a snort and a hint of a laugh came from Taidana. Blinking in confusion, Zolt shook his head before leaping onto the seat and laying his head on his trainer's lap, watching their surroundings with a tired gaze. Suddenly Zolt's ears perked up as his trainer spoke.

"Heh, showed you Surge. Not as good as you thought you were." Taidana boasted as he continued to slumber. Staring blankly at his trainer, Zolt growled in annoyance, turning his head away before he also began to fall asleep, the mumbles of his trainer forgotten.

20. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "It is okay, Tamariel. I am not bothered by Houndoom. The place I apprenticed at had a pack of them running around, Mortis here looks well-raised." Daphne reassured her traveling companion before holding out her hand, allowing Mortis to sniff it. Titania just lifted up her head before determining that the Houndoom was not a threat to her trainer or her newest teammate and with a lazy sway of her tails, she went back to her conversation with the little Grass-type.

Mint had been sniffing the berries in Daphne's other hand and was now looking hungry at a Belue Berry. Thinking that her trainer was not paying any attention, Mint quickly took about bite out of the Berry. As the Chikorita savored the sour taste, to the amazement of the ice fox lying next to her, a soft touch on her leaf quickly brought her back to reality. Looking up, she saw her trainer laugh at her.

"Next time, just say you are hungry, silly." Daphne gave Mint the rest of the Belue berry for her to eat after all the training and excitement she had went through today. The girl then stood up and walked back to the bench to start preparing the food and talk some more to Tamariel.

"Yeah, I think it was said that your aunt runs that place? From what I remember it is good quality food. The owners of the daycare I worked at used it when I was out to visit other regions to learn more about the craft. When I was there I was doomed to make all the specialty food for the guests we had over the floor every day."