1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio The Rad Photo Album! (2.0)

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by RadEmpoleon, Jul 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,164.0
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Here’s my new and improved photo album thread!

To start this off, here are some pictures I took when I went to Destin, Florida. I took a lot more than these, but I think these pictures turned out the best.
    [​IMG]
    -photographed on Nikon Coolpix B500-
    The beach that we went to (I think it was called Fort Walton? Not entirely sure) had many rocks against the edge of the water. I think they called it the “jetties”. I got many pictures of the jetties. I actually edited out the people who were standing on the rocks (one of them being my brother actually).
    [​IMG]
    I found a birb on a rock. Idk what kind of birb it is. I kept zooming in and stepping closer to get the pictures of it. I’m surprised it didn’t fly away from me. I got a few pictures of the birb, but this one looked the best because of the bridge in the background.
    [​IMG]
    This picture is by far my favorite that I took. When walking down the beach, I saw a section in the rocks where some of the rocks were much lower than the rest and I knew I had to get a picture of it. It almost reminds me of a hidden world behind the rocks. There was a terrible storm coming from the right, hence the darker gray sky over on the right of the picture. I wish that wasn’t in the picture, but I still like this picture anyway.

There’s also a photo of me sitting on the rocks but I don’t feel comfortable posting it

I don’t normally edit my photos, but these I did edit. As hard as I tried to keep the horizon lines straight with the guidelines on my camera, they didn’t turn out perfectly horizontal, which I knew would bother me. While I was at it with rotating the picture, I increased the saturation and contrast by 20% for each of these pictures. As mentioned above, I also used the content-aware fill tool to edit out any stray marks I didn’t want in the pictures.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Nice pictures, The bird is a Great Blue Heron. (google is an amazing software)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Its beautifull there. nice photo's

4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Wow @RadEmpoleon you're heccin talented. The pictures look great and I hope to see more :)

5. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,164.0
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Ahaha thanks you guys!

6. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I'm having way too much fun looking at that bird's pose. Something about it just makes me laugh.