1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 The Ranges of Hoenn (title in editing) (Tala x Choco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Oct 30, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Moltres? I've... heard of it, but I've never actually seen it, yes. It's a Fire-type Legendary, isn't it?" Emily replied as they entered the Center. "What're you searching for it for, though?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Well. It is already typical for a legendary Pokémon who usually flies in the Kanto regions to be here in Hoenn. So we believe there are some other motives surrounding it" Talia explained

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    "I see..." Emily gave a nod, returning her Combusken into its Pokéball. "If Moltres is part Fire-type, it would stick to warm areas, right? If so, I'd say it's most likely at Mount Chimney - Hoenn's volcano, and close to Lavaridge Town. It's a pretty long way there, but it should only take a few days' journey at most."

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Nice idea. Than thats were we start investigating. Also incase you hadnt noticed. Im a full time ranger" Talia said smili g

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    "Huh, I never knew... well, good luck to us on finding that Legendary! But... what are you finding it for, though?"

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Talia thought for a moment. ''I guess, its to bring the right Pokémon to the right region.'' she smiled

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Emily suddenly froze up. "Wait... wait... wait. Was it smuggled here or something?! Oh, Arceus..."

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Talia shook her shoulders. "Those things we need to find out. On the way we can do a few contests" she yawned. As plusle and minun sat on her lap

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    "...That sounds good to me," Emily replied before taking a look outside. "It's getting late. We should stay at the Center for the night."

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "That was my plan. However if you want you can go home abd meet up tomorrow morning' Talia yawned a littlr

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    "As long as you're okay with it, I guess..." Emily seemed hesitant for a moment, but then nodded. "Right. See you tomorrow. I'll come more prepared," she added with a slight smile before leaving the Center.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "She is a good kid" Talia said as she saw Emily walk off
    They ordered food.

Emily brother wait it out of the house. Wonderkng where his sistet went off to

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Panting from the sprint home, the young Coordinator slowed to a stop in front of her brother. "Hey, Robin! ...How's ...everything going?... Sorry, I'm in a... rush. Journey... beginning... tomorrow."

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Wait what adventure? I do not understand" Robin said confused. "Come on. Get inside" as the clouds started to fold

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Nodding, Emily walked back into their home. "It's... hard to explain. Remember I said my journey was starting soon? Well, I need to accompany this ranger. We're... headed for Mount Chimney." She was silent for a minute. "I know it sounds dangerous, but you did do a few similar things on your trip... so I'm pretty sure we'll be safe."

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Robin tried to argue with her but he couldnt. He knew Emily was right. He almost jumped into one to save a Pokémon. He could catch just in time. He sighed. "Do you pack enough stuff"

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    "I've got nearly everything... still a bit low on Pokéballs, but I think I'll manage. I have my three partners with me, after all," she replied confidently as she made her way through the little house back to their shared room. I won't be seeing this room for quite a while after this...

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Robin stood in the doorway looking how his little sister wad busy packing. "You sure you can trust her??" He asked worried

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    "Even if she changes sides, I'm sure I'll be able to keep myself safe," she replied as she placed her bag on the floor on her side of the room.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Robin sighed. "Shall I come a long just incase?" He tried worrying