1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Ugliest Pokémon

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Jan 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Yall mentioned most of mine but I'm gonna throw in Barbacle, it's just so weird to me.

2. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    A good deal of the Gen 7 Pokémon. XD But really, it might have to be either Medicham, Garbodor, or Ferrothorn for me, though I'm sure I could think of a lot more.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Ahaha, I happen to really like this fish XD But I also happen to really like Feebas so I guess you could say I have a tendency to like the ugly fishes of Pokémon, pft.

The one I find the ugliest has to be Togedemaru and Yanmega

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    If it's an ugly Pokémon that I don't like and absoluteky hate there's two, Trubbish and Palossand. Palossand probably mostlt hate it because it reminds me of that annoying monster in Kid Icarus and Trubbish is pretty obvious. It's a freaking garbage bag!

5. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Mr Mime and Barbaracle are definitely the ugliest to me. Both of their designs are extremely off-putting and not nice to look at all.
    Chansey is kind of ugly as well, as is Blissey.

6. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽799.0
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Simisear. It deserves its spot as least popular Pokémon. :U

7. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Bruxish is a very ugly and forgettable Pokémon. you just reminded me that it existed

8. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    When making the downloadable dex a while ago, I kind of paused when I came to Qualot, and just sort of... stared at it for a while. I mean, really stared at it. Took a moment to contemplate this creature in its entirety. I don't think it's particularly ugly exactly, but... what is it? It's so... weird.

9. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Literally all of the ultra beasts (except for Pheromosa and, I guess Poipole). Doesn't help that I already dislike them- but I just think they're ugly as hell (and overdesigned).

10. Pancakes

Pancakes Bug Catcher

Autumn
    (Chikorita)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽72.7
    Like many others have said, Bruxish is just so ugly. However, I did some research and found out that it's actually based on Hawaii's state fish, the humuhumu nukunuku apua'a. Comparing the two, Bruxish's design actually makes a lot of sense. I still don't get why they added teeth, though.

I remember when Spritzee was first revealed, I thought it was the most hideous thing ever. Now I find it absolutely adorable, so opinions do change. I still think Aromatisse is pretty ugly.

I'm glad someone agrees with me on this! I thought they were fake leaks when I first saw them. However, no one can really say, "Those don't look like Pokémon," because, technically, they're not.

11. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    I cannot stand Guzzlord and I'm honestly surprised someone at Game Freak came up with that kind of design.