1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

True God or False God?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Sonic Ramon, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    @[member="masterofmalor"] lmao. I can admit, Silvally does have a cooler design than Arceus.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    JadeFox likes this.
  2. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I did too. And the goat fence... NOW EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sonic Ramon likes this.
  3. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    >Typ: Null

I agree with @[member="Achromatic"], @[member="masterofmalor"], and others about Silvally though. Its design is really cool compared to the god goat, even though I drastically prefer Arceus' lore.

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Silvally and Type: Null's lore is just that they were created in a lab. It's interesting, but Arceus is a literal GOD. That's what I wanna know more about.

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I like Silvally a lot more than Arceus. Maybe because I actually used it for a fair bit trying to evolve it. My Arceus is stuffed in the dark depths of my Poke Bank, because I don't like to use Legendary Pokémon in general.

6. JohtoChimes

Weatherly
    (Castform (Water))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.0
    I love Silvally, but Arceus is an actual god (or as close as possible). Though I think the Unown are the real gods, because Arceus needs their help to do most things.

7. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    I like Arceus better honestly. I thought I would really like Silvally but I ended not liking him once I got him. Plus Arceus is a god.

8. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Silvally immediately became my favorite Gen 7 Pokémon when it was first shown. I like the name, the design, the lore, everything! A shame you can only get one in post-game, and you can't breed them...

Arceus is cool too, but it never really resonated with me when I first saw it. The only time I ever managed to get one of my own is during the 20th Anniversary of Pokémon, and that's it. Mind you, this is coming from someone who doesn't play competitively.

JadeFox likes this.
  9. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Silvally YES YES YES
    Why? How many reasons do you need?!
    1) Arceus kinda looks stupid OH GOD JUDGEMENT INCOMING
    *cough* sorry...ha ha...
    2) Silvally's backstory is badass and...wait for it...EDGY im sorry
    3) Arceus's event w/Azure Flute was canceled, and I'm still bitter about that. #NotOverIt
    4) Silvally's Trainer is Gladion. Gladion is my favorite character in Gen 7 (and actually, second favorite ever). Silvally is my favorite Gen 7 'Mon and second favorite Pokémon ever. Yes.
    5) Just like masterofmalor said, Silvally is not a goat with a fence tutu.
    6) The DESIGN is like OH MY GOD DYING FROM AWESOMENESS (Silvally, not Sir Goat Tutu)
    7) I say so.
    #MissingNo