1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Traditional Vaquero/Arod/KingDedede Portfolio

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Vaquero, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/624100247991353365/849467807011569684/image0.jpg
    AE5837A1-9ACA-41D6-9799-13095ECA067B.jpeg
    I made this Charizard pfp cause my old ones were really meh. It’s not great but it was my best attempt at making a custom pfp that I drew but colored. I’m shit at drawing with colors but I’m gonna ease into it cause I feel like editing my pencil drawings on computer is kinda cheating. Yeah I have to layer it and use different drawing tools for lighting but it doesn’t feel as satisfying as doing it myself.

So I made this drawing by taking an in-game screenshot and just sketching it onto paper. I also added the flames on the sides of the face since it’s both a reference to mega zard x and it’s also just a a badass visual. Then after shading and such, I put it into pixlr to add colors and other shots. I’d sign entirely cheat cause I had to do a lot of layering and use different erasing tools to add the different colors and lighting for the flames around his mouth. I finally made his eyes this white with red outlines cause it makes it look like a “battle ready” face. I got the idea from Baki
    Example:
    upload_2022-1-31_12-50-15.jpeg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,367.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Oooh I really like the lighting and colors on this one. Dramatic AF, very nice!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Vaquero likes this.
  3. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Jeydis likes this.
  4. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,367.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Badass, good job with the teeth especially. The colored version looks a bit overburnt but honestly still cool.