1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Vivillon Hunting

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by ReagentNein, May 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ReagentNein

ReagentNein School Kid

N
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Does anyone know where to find the Monsoon form of Vivillon? All the threads I've seen say that it was in 3DS games, but if that section exists I can't find it. I've hunted through Switch Games and maybe I've just been unlucky but, again, haven't seen it. I just want to finish my butterfly collection :(

While I'm asking though, what are people's favorite Vivillon patterns?

2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Iirc The 3DS section became the Switch Pokémon section when Let's Go got revealed for the Switch, I'm not 100% sure since is been awhile but it would be worth a look I guess. The ValorDex is just in need of an update to reflect what the section is now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,367.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Oh lovely irony, an Ocean Vivillon was hanging out here when I loaded the page. Favorites for me are the cooler colors like monsoon, polar and elegant.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ReagentNein likes this.
  4. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I just missed a sun form, so probably that. I haven't even seen all the forms that this website has to offer. Though if we're talking game-wise, I have no idea where to find any of them.

5. Skdebop

Arcoos
    (Arceus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.5
    lol i clicked on this thread and vivillon monsoon