1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Music What’s your music taste?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RadEmpoleon, Oct 18, 2020.

1. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,152.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    What’s your music taste? What genres do you listen to most often?
    I happen to have no taste in music

Recently I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole of a lot of hardcore, hardstyle, speedcore, hi-tech, dubstep, electro swing... pretty much any electronic based genre, I listen to.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I mostly listen to two things now: Power Metal and Filipino Rock~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    I like to consider myself as somewhat diverse--my massive collection has everything from 80's/90's pop, 80's/90's country, new retro wave (music that SOUNDS like it came from the 80's), jazz, Disney tunes, anime and cartoon theme songs, video game music, classical, and music from around the world (with Celtic and Asian music the most represented)

4. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    My three favorite music styles are pop, rock (especially songs that dance the line between the two of them) and showtunes. I'm all about the showtunes.

5. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Primarily classical and jazz, but I also enjoy some Eurobeat every now and again.

6. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    awful

my only four music moods are 1. japanese idol garbage 2. chill beats to study and relax to 4. synthwave that makes me think of drowning in a mall fountain and 3. 80s jams and the more i look at this list the more i go Huh. these four things could not be farther from each other.

there are definitely stragglers that i enjoy but wouldnt say im as big on those as above.... see non idol jp stuff and also cheesy 2000s songs youd hear on youtube amvs in 2009 because listen i have an odd nostalgia for that

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  7. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    My music taste is a jarring mix of my parent's. I mainly listen to indie, pop/rock from the 60-80s, soul, folk, and jazz. If I’m feeling nostalgic for a particular game I might listen to the soundtrack again.

8. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    alas, I am now a sucker for (only) power metal songs…

9. aZL

aZL Youngster

Jovius
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38.4
    it changes with my mood. this season i'm more of a soft rock and low volume jazz kind of guy.

10. yukako

yukako Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽134.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★
    black metal and hyperpop!

11. Skdebop

Arcoos
    (Arceus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.5
    electric MUSIC

12. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Metal, rock and electronic music of all kinds.

13. ChaosFox

ChaosFox Swimmer

Sparkles
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽333.1
    I listen to a bit of everything. I played in band when I was in school and my HS band director exposed use to a lot of different styles of music so it really taught me to appreciate all genres. Though I would have to say my two favorite genre's are Ska Punk, and Classic Rock.

14. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    If it slaps, it slaps. As easy as that. I don't really care for genres, and I like to think I'm open for almost every kind of music. However, I recently had a pretty strong artcore phase and currently tend to listen to way more electronic music than "classic" music.

RadEmpoleon likes this.