1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are your thoughts on suits?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sohrob101, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    What do you guys think of suits? Do you like wearing suits? Do suits tend to make people look clean or mature? Is there any specific kind of color you like when it comes to suits? If you do wear a suit, do you usually wear one for weddings, Funerals, or special parties? Or do you usually wear one on a daily basis?

For me I find suits really cool and intriguing, especially if they are Pink suits. Pink suits have a really nice flare and psaz to them. I mainly wear suits for special occasions, so yea but I wouldn't mind wearing a suit every day that didn't relate to work haha.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    I tend to wear dress clothes a lot, as I just like how they make me look and feel. However, full-on suits are mostly for really special occasions, so I don't wear them often. Usually dress pants, a dress shirt, nice shoes, and my belt are enough for me :P

I love all dress clothes though, especially suits. They make people look a lot more "put together" than if they didn't wear them.

3. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I use to have a suit but then I grew out of it xD I'd like to have another though, since I much prefer them over dresses. I'm more tomboyish.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Suits are pretty awesome! Good for fancy, formal occasions. Though typically I won't wear one, haha.

5. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I wear suits all of the time and I think that they are really good for all sorts of environments. Whether it just be a suit jacket or a full suit, suits can fit in a whole ton of different places with me.

6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I think suits looks so great. It's super clean cut, and oh my lord, help me. They make guys 10x more appealing. Maybe it's just the amount of work about making it look nice. Black suits are amazing.
    However, since I'm more of a "girly" girl, I tend to wear more dresses when I'm at some time of event.

7. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I'm not fond of dressing up; I'd much rather dress casually. On the rare occasion I do wear a suit, it's usually all black because it's generally the color I look best in.

8. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    I look damn good in a suit

I don't mind wearing a suit. I don't get dressed up too often because I like being more comfortable in hoodies and jeans, but I don't hate putting on a tie and collared shirt. I actually prefer wearing the suit rather than just dress pants and shirt, I think it makes me look more classy. B)

9. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Suits are pretty cool if you're going to a formal occasion like a business meeting, or even a formal party slash get together.

10. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I loooovvvvveeeeeee suits~ =7= I used to have one but it got too small, so I'm stuck admiring other people wearing them instead
    Not to suggest that's a bad position to be in, huehue

11. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    I do like a man in a suit. Any man who wears a suit at a formal occasion, and maybe even outside of those times, I can respect.

12. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Oh! I absolutely love suits! Everyone looks good in one! I happen to own one suit. I wish I could wear it more often and have it refitted since in the chest area, it just doesn't sit right which annoys me greatly.

13. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I will only wear a suit if the occasion calls for it. Things like weddings, funerals and official meetings are examples of occasions where I would wear a suit. I don't really like wearing them too much though, it's just because of the situation.

14. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I like suits for how they look, but personally I can only wear them at social events and stuff, where it's mandatory. I prefer wearing clothes that are just comfy.

15. Aurelia

Aurelia Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    I honestly adore suits. I would always dress fancy enough where I would almost wear a suit myself, but that would look a bit weird on me. I think suits are something to be worn on special occasions, not an everyday thing though.

16. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I love to dress up, and I own too many blazers than I can count. I try to blend fancy with casual, but sometimes it doesn't work out as well as I've planned. I still need more ties though~

17. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I love suits, even though I've yet to find one that fits me properly. Fancy attire like suits and whatnot is really cool to me, and I'd love to someday own a nice, sleek suit for special occasions.

18. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Before renting my tux for prom, I never thought I'd look good in suits. I actually have a liking for them now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.