1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What Video Game Character do you Dislike the Most?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Nova Ozuka, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Everyone has that one character they just can't help but dislike, regardless of if they have any reason to or not. For Dashie, it's Donkey Kong. For Jackscepticeye, iirc it's the kid riding in the back of the bike in Happy Wheels supposedly, which he dubbed Billy. For me? It's Wario. I have a love hate relationship with that one as I currently like absolutely nothing about him, and I never did like him. And yet, despite everything I dislike about him, I have fun playing as him in Smash and Mario Kart 8. In fact, he ironically ended up as my most used character in Mario Kart 8.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    For me, it is Hawlucha because he is just ugly. I kind of like his shiny, but his voice in the anime was so annoying.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Colette Brunel, from Tales of Symphonia. Which is shocking because she's arguably the most important character in the game, but her personality and actions throughout the entire game just rub me the wrong way. It's one of the reasons I don't get Colloyd-shippers; just because they're childhood friends, and is one of only two friends Lloyd had growing up, doesn't mean they are OTP. Colette lies to him frequently, hides her true feelings more often than is healthy, and it all just gets swept under the rug because she's cute and needs to be protected and stuff.

While she is not the MOST hated character ever (that belongs to Cowmilla and the rest of the Fire Emblem: Fates cast), she pops into my mind first because I *LOVE* Tales of Symphonia.

4. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    ...Moneybags, the gem-hoarding bear from the Spyro series. Even Spyro himself gets fed up with him very quickly. He's a character I simply love to hate.

5. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    For me, it would be Lusamine. In the videogames she is just.... a "little" bit crazy.

#5 Apr 21, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    King K Rool from Donkey Kong. I always hated fighting him as an end game boss with his cheap tactics...

7. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Mettaton from Undertale. The hardcore Sans fans are bad enough, but I am surprised Mettaton is nearly as popular as he is. He is an egomaniac and kind of psychotic. A bit too obnoxious.

8. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    "HEY [TRAINER NAME]! HERE'S WHERE I GIVE YOU ADVICE THAT YOU DIDN'T ASK FOR! ZZZT!"

SHUT UP ROTOM

FireSpartan5 and ShinigamiMiroku like this.
  9. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    It is hard for me to pick a single character since I don't really dislike any character from any game but I would have to say Bayonetta.....her physical appearance is just disturbing to me, need I say more?

10. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Detective Pikachu himself. Enough said.

11. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I was never a big fan of Wario. Waluigi is cool, but Wario? Ehh...
    Princess Peach isn't my favourite either.
    Outside of Mario, I'm not a big fan of Shadow the Hedgehog (too edgy), Rotom from SM (annoying), and Rabbids (for obvious reasons).

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  12. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    In the playthroughs I've watched of various video games, I think Emily from Until Dawn is on my list of most despised video game characters. She's snotty, obnoxious, and pretentious. She cares only for herself- always placing the blame on her boyfriend rather than taking a step back and reflecting on her own actions- which is something I absolutely cannot stand. Throughout the entire game she's selfish and thinks the entire world revolves around her. To be fair, most of the characters in that entire game are unbearable, but boy oh boy does Emily take the cake.