1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What would be your real life Pokémon partner?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Morgaine, May 22, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    That would be something else :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I think that having Greninja with me won't be that bad. Since having a permanent partner for training and helping with some stuff at home would be awesome. Won't have poblem if I they need a bed since i will take care of my friend the most of the time. if my cat has no problems, I would like to live with my Greninja :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hey, I said I wanted an eevee first! >:P

4. Inken'in

Inken'in Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Amulet Coin ★★★Icy Rock ★★★Skull Fossil ★★★
    It could be interesting to see how much a Pokémon would change someone, especially some of the more powerful ones, or something like a magikarp. But that's a completely differently topic.

5. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    If we had Pokémon, we could still get our pets right? Forgot to ask something important like that xD

6. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    I don't see why not? It is all hypothetical.

Xarn likes this.
  7. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Braviary. Do I need to explain...I suppose so. I love eagles, they're one of my favorite animals. I could totally see myself with a big awesome Braviary perched on my shoulder.

8. Inken'in

Inken'in Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Amulet Coin ★★★Icy Rock ★★★Skull Fossil ★★★
    Please don't take this badly, but I kinda doubt that you would be able to have Braviary on your shoulder, considering it's size ( 1.5 m / 4'11" and no, this isn't the wingspan)
    Not that there is anything wrong with wanting to have Braviary as a partner, you just need to remember that it's quite large. Perhaps it will be strong enough to carry you around while it's flying?

Edit: Just found out that it should be strong enough to lift a car and fly with it, so it definitely should be strong enough.

9. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Yeah, it's kinda big. Not to mention the Pokédex lists it at almost a hundred pounds. So doubtful that I'll ever get to have one on my shoulder, but it's wishful thinking.
    As for carrying? Yes. I have no doubt one can easily do so.

10. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I'll just need to make sure I have extra battery packs charged up for it to munch on hahah!!

11. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Eevee sounds like the safest option. It'll eventually evolve into a sylveon, umbreon or espeon; all three I'll be perfectly happy to have.

Other than that, I might want a zubat, as long as it doesn't bite me. I'm a little concerned about it evolving into a golbat and then crobat, as the latter Pokémon is pretty big. But asides from the issue of feeding it, I'd love to have a giant bat as a pet.

12. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Welp, I guess my idea of getting a Braviary has been stolen, eh? :P

I'd also want to have a big bird to carry me around. I don't think a dragon like Charizard would be practical because it would just scare kids away lol.
    I'd also like to have an Oshawott, even though the water in the rivers around here isn't clean enough for them to swim in...
    Perhaps I'd get a Turtwig, I can see it live around here :3

13. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    A Turtwig would be nice. You can always get a Pidgeot if you want a bird to ride on or be carried by.

14. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    That's a good idea, actually, although I wouldn't want to brush those long feathers on his head, lol.
    Are they feathers, anyway?
    I just hope they won't whip me in my face while riding it lol

15. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    I think they are feathers? But they will preen themselves, no need to do more than a quick brush each week or so. Be sure to bond with your partner.

16. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Eevee sure is a popular choice, huh? Unfortunately that doesn't discourage me from wanting one :3 I'll probably have it at my side at all times, I don't think I'd train it much so it would probably stay unevolved. I might end up overfeeding it a little bit (I mean, it happened to my cat), but having a slightly pudgy eevee curl up on your bed seems quite appealing. :D

If I can't get an eevee, I might get a furret instead. It looks just as fluffy and cute, although with the official size I'd want to get one that's smaller than average so I can easily bring it everywhere with me. Grass types like chikorita or roselia might be nice too, since they're pretty small and probably can perform (?) aromatherapy ^_^

17. Kiyase

Kiyase Sailor

Etain
    (Growlithe)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.7
    Poké Ball ★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I would want a Houndoom with me! Although fire types are pretty dangerous to have, since they can burn everything, they can probably be trained to not just set random things on fire. A Houndoom would be especially tricky, since when it burns you, the pain never goes away......-.-" but I think if you train it as a Houndour, you can train it not to burn you. It can protect you, and it could probably help with cooking and heating food :) Another option would probably be a Lillipup. They're so cute and tiny! Probably really fluffy too!

18. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Probably Charizard. Hear me out, I could use the fire to cook food or keep warm in the winter. The big thing for me is that I would use it to fly me to and from places so that I would never need a car. Finally, I like dragons. Keeping it under control would be a task I admit but one thing would be sure, me and that charizard would be best bros for life.

19. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,697.9
    I would love a Charizard, but have him raised beside me. That way he would know when it was appropriate to use his flame and when not to, and he would be my constant companion. Pikachu is nice too because he can be right by me and can possibly go anywhere where a Charizard can't. And Dragonite is so lovable and fluffy!

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I'd really love a Sylveon, although that's pretty common already. I just feel like it can help me stop panicking over stuff with its feelers, heh.

Another Pokèmon I'd like to have in real life is a Steenee or a Bellossom. I really am fond of Grass-types and nature, and I feel like those two would easily get along with me :)