1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What would you like to see in the next Smash Bros. game?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Nate, Nov 24, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Papupo

Papupo Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I would like to see Zoroark too but i really wouldn't want to Lucario go. I think if they put Zoroark then Lucario would go. :(
    It would be really awesome if you had on your team Zoroark and another character, then Zoroark would transform into that another character but after first hit it would transform back to Zoroark just like in the game. ^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    I loved R.O.B. in Brawl, he was easily the most characterised character out of all of them, which is pretty impressive considering he's a robot that, prior to the game, had no story whatsoever. I also like robots.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TJ1524

TJ1524 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    Hell, I wouldnt mind if its a remake whatsoever. I just want a portable Smashbros.

4. MisterFedora

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I'd like to see more focus on fighting, and less on running and floating around. A mix between Melee and Brawl, really. I think that the fast paced fighting style of Melee really made the player focus on speed and direction, rather than in Brawl, where you really just have an infinite amount of time to think about what you're going to be doing.

Also, Neku from TWEWY. Just because.

Media Fan likes this.
  5. ThePumkin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    You should check out Project M its exactly what you said a combination between Melee and Brawl!

6. Kyurem

Kyurem School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    The first thing i hope for is the balance between each character since it was horrible in Brawl. They said they will make characters more balanced, but first we have to see that.
    Brawl was competitive not fair. So stop making ''slow'' characters, they be so useless against one that's so fast with their attacks. (bad memories with ganondorf VS Wario)

I agree with Geno in the next smash bros. And make Waluigi a playable character instead of those useless assist trophies.
    I WISH 2 characters too leave though, Jigglypuff and R.O.B.! replace them for Cloud or Sephiroth or something, should be awesome to have some FF in Brawl.
    If they make Toon Link leave the next smash i will not even buy it anymore until i can hack it like brawl. xD

7. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    I just want a good story mode like the one in Brawl because it was fun and an alternative way to unlock characters. ouo
    Also, I want Toad to be in it, cause he could be a unique character.

8. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Shadow the Hedgehog,Mother Brain,Tetra and bring back mewtwo. Smash Bros also needs to give luigi a better Final Smash

9. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    -Add
    Toon Zelda with Tetra as her 'Sheik'
    A second Pokémon trainer with Blaziken, Grovile and Mudkip
    Mewtwo to take his place back, perhapse with his new form as his smash ball move
    Megaman and Zero
    Geno
    Ghirahim and mabye Demise (Zelda)
    Neku from TWEWY
    Shadow the Hedgehog

-Take out
    Wolf and Game & Watch
    Tripping

-Change
    Ganondorf. In Melee he was a reskinned Capt. Falcon, and now hes a slow Falcon. He needs his own move set, maybe with his SWORD?! Ya know, that thing he uses? Like alot?
    Jigglypuffs instakill move back to an instakill. Its so hard to hit with that if you nail it you deserve that kill.

10. Media Fan

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I'm not for sure, but there is an almost-guarantee that Pac-Man and co. will appear. I was completely caught off guard when Sonic appeared in Brawl. Looks like Super Smash Bros will have more than just Nintendo characters from here on out.

11. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    Hmm, here's a full list of what I want:

Characters:
    Remove Wolf, Remove Snake
    Do not bring in Geno if there's no Mallow. They were both in the same Mario game.
    No Zero, 1 character for a 3rd party series is fine enough. Metroid only has 1, too. :o
    No Shadow, because he would probably be the same as Sonic. Plus, what would be special about Sonic going fast? In the show, theyre shown to have the same speed. So Sonic wouldnt be that special anymore.
    For Sonic to come back, 2 3rd parties is fine to me. 3 if Pacman gets in.
    Add Toad; Waluigi can stay as an assist, Bowser Jr can probably never see the light of day. Toad is much more popular, and unique. He's very light, fast, and strong, represented in Mario Bros. 2. He also has gotten 8th in a quiz, which had the question "Which is the best video game character?", and it was in Japan. He has fame, and he is also the only 1 out of the Mario 8 to not appear is Smash.
    Add Mewtwo, an old veteran would be cool. Plus, he has a new forme.
    Add Daisy, she's pretty hardcore and strong. She doesn't deserve just to be a color swap. She could kick butt! > :D
    Add pretty much whoever else, if they make sense. (Im pointing fingers at you, Silver/Knuckles/Amy/Shadow/Blaze/whoever else. These characters don't even deserve to be in smash imo. Tails is fine, since he was Sonics number 1 ally.)
    Im confused on whether to add Clefairy. She was going to be the Pokémon Mascot, but it was changed to Pikachu, so thats how he got in. By being the mascot. And Jigglypuff only got in because of her body structure; it was like Kirby, so it was basically already made. I really wish they would had chosen Clefairy, since she was going to be the mascot.

Features:
    Stage Builder
    Story Mode
    All-Star

And thats pretty much all I want. ouo

12. Nightowl24

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I want ghirahim in the next super smash brothers game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.