1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go Where are you in the game currently?

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Sheep, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Those of you currently playing LGPE, where are you in the game?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    None of your business.

OK fine I'm in Cerulean City. Just beat the nugget bridge and caught a Psyduck named Algebra

3. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    ...right at the beginning, haha. I wanted a female Pikachu, so that involved a couple of resets. Got her faster than I thought I would!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Borie Broer

Melody
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽368.8
    I was at Brock, but whenever I'm going to continue I will be starting over because I just learned that female Eevee has a heart pattern on its tail and mine is male, I had no idea there was a difference in this game.

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Just started! Currently naming my rival and am very excited to journey through Kanto again. :>

6. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I am now about to enter the S.S. Anne, with a full team in their early 20s...although I am mostly using Bella, my Pikachu. I have Charmeleon, Ivysaur, Wartortle, Pidgeotto, and Abra presently accompanying her...although I am thinking about swapping Abra for Onix. I love Onix in this game.

7. Borie Broer

Melody
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽368.8
    So after restarting with a female Eevee and playing almost the entire day I'm about to enter Team Rocket's hideout.
    I still haven't decided on what I really want to use as I have trained almost every Kanto mon already at some point in my life, so far I have Vulpix, Vulpix-A(which I can't nickname T_T) and of course Eevee, it's fun having two different Vulpixes, but I'm not really sure when to evolve them as I'm not sure if they learn any more moves, they don't seem to learn extrasensory in this game...

8. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I am about to enter Rock Tunnel...I could be a lot farther along, but I spent about 3 hours grinding out Nidoran in the hopes of a shiny...I do love shiny Nidoking.

I ran out of patience, so I've taken one of the 4 IV Adamant ones I had and pumped it full of candy...in the end I gave it 84 Nidoran M candy. It's now my second-strongest Pokémon in terms of CP after Pikachu, and it's 20 levels below the rest of my team. xD

Still undecided on my final team...at the moment I have Pikachu, Gyarados, Nidoking, Alakazam, and Articuno. I have a Charizard but it kinda sucks, so I miiiight go for a Gengar once I get to Lavender Town...I'll just spend another 3+ hours chaining Gastly. It depends on what pops up, though.

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Just beat Misty! =) On my way to look around for Pokémon I may have missed. \o/

10. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I… just got my starter. xD

11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Silph. Co atm. (*^▽^*) Got a little overleveled though, so now my traded Flareon and Alolan Ninetales are disobeying me lmaao....should probably go beat Koga for another badge, but I lazied out. the risk in battle makes it more fun i suppose

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    beat up blaine
    But I will try not to go any further before capturing Zapdos and Articuno, asdf

13. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Finished Let's Go Eevee and filled my dex a while ago.

14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    resetting for shiny mewtwo....pls give me luck </3

Hraesvelgr likes this.
  15. Talarc

Talarc Swimmer

Muro
    (Whismur)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽935.8
    I just reached Lavender Town. Haven't been to the Pokémon Tower yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing it!

16. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'm at the Game Corner Team Rocket hideout iirc, I haven't played it much due to another game taking up my time. This is a second playthrough and a nuzlocke run, is already quite painful.

17. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I think... Lavender Town? Not sure.