1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which Pokémon is your rarest?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by Achromatic, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    You found the MEWTWO, holy moly. Great job!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Heheh, I would say that my Legendary Eggs are rare, but there are so many people who have them LOL

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Yeah, that makes me wonder what's going to be so special about them later on. They are very easy to come by, though evolving (hatching?) them would be a whole separate matter, so perhaps that is the main goal.

But even with that, a lot of people are working towards hatching those Eggs, so the main contest becomes if you'll get the one you wanted, and if you'll be the first to hatch a particular type of Egg.

...And finding out that there are apparently only 4 Eggs (there never was a fifth?) will change my plans significantly.

JadeFox likes this.
  4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Jynx right now, I think? I found one earlier when browsing and got pretty excited!

But yeah, I think the whole point of the legendaries being rare is how much effort it takes to actually get them haha. A lot of time is required to get the ones you want, and then you still have to deal with posting x amount only to get one you already own.

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I can certainly understand and appreciate that. I feel like the system was designed that way intentionally; getting the Egg itself is infinitely easy, but actually doing something with said egg is the challenge: 200 posts to hatch, plus the fact that there are 4 different types of Eggs and you aren't guaranteed the one you want right away. This will cause the values of eggs to fluctuate wildly, but the hatched ones will be valued much higher (effort to get and personal preference).

I'd say this is more evil than the coin hunt, except that's not totally accurate; it is rather sinister, but in a different way.

6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    My rarest is probably Hitmonchan atm since i still haven't hatched a single egg yet.

7. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    My Articuno! It's not a mew but it's very welcome!

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Actual post on rarity of acquisitions:

At this point, I think it would be either Ditto or Snorlax - probably the former, because as far as I know, I am the only person to possess a Ditto, while I know at least 1 other person has a Snorlax.

9. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Is it probably Ditto, a handful of people already have Snorlax but you are the only one that I know of who have the pink blob. I would have had one too if I hadn't skipped it on accident. XD

10. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Kabuto for me, legendary eggs if they count idk about their value.

11. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Not incredibly hard! But, I haven't seen squirtle or psyduck many times on my screen. So, for me squirtle was a good one. But it's not rare.

12. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    We're helped in that when an Egg for a Legendary we haven't caught yet appears, it still lets us know it's not part of our roster yet.

Anyway, Kangaskhan is probably my rarest thus far. Would've been Porygon, but...

13. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    My rarest is Mewtwo right now I believe, and it probably will be the rarest for I have for quite awhile.

14. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    My rarest is a snorlax. It cost me most of my pokeballs though =_=

15. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Which is more rare: Kangaskhan or Omanyte/Kabuto?

16. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    I guess my alolan sandshrew could considered rare, but i don't really know.
    Do ya mind checking my collection?

17. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Both my Articuno and Zapdos are rare in that hardly anyone has hatched their eggs yet but I suspect more people will be hatching theirs soon.

18. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Mewtwo! I finally got one and I am so happy.

19. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    I believe it's Kangaskhan, since it has a slightly lower spawn rate and only appears in specific sections. Omanyte and Kabuto don't spawn often either, but they can appear anywhere.

Alolan species in general are fairly rare; in addition to them only spawning in the 2 sections, they don't have generous spawn rates either.

20. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Maybe my Alolan Sandshrew? And my Abra, although I'm not sure if Abra is rare OTL