1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Who are they

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by KaiScout, Mar 4, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaiScout

KaiScout Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi! I'm KaiScout.
    I'm not going to dwell much here because most of my basic information is on my profile.

If you want to talk, feel free to hmu on Telegram: @kaiscout
    Or if you want to battle, just ask for my friend code and we can arrange a battle from ORAS (I sold my X oops lmao).
    I do not do competitive battles since my team is not IV trained, and I am a casual player. Do not battle me just to boast that you kicked my ass!

Anyway hi hello my top 3 favourite Pokémon are: Gengar, Goodra, Charizard

Goodbye I was here and now I am not

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    hehe! You seem like a nice guy!

Welcome to the wonderful Lake Valor [member=KaiScout]! I'm sure you'll love it round here! its good to know you like the casual competitive though! Have fun here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    KaiScout likes this.
  3. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Yo KaiScout and welcome to LV! It's always great to see more great people join the site! :D
    We're just a silly bunch of people who like to talk about stuff and more stuff and stuff. I'm sure you'll make some great friends here, the people on this website have a huge variety of things they like! If you have any questions, just ask any of us! We don't bite, I promise. If they do, you can tell me that and I'll take care of them ;)
    If you want to learn more about competitive battling (if you're interested of course), I suggest you head over to the Battle Frontier. This is where all our competitive battling discussions go. If you ever want to learn more, that would be the place to post a topic in!
    Checking out the Question and Answer subforum is pretty cool as well. You get to scream questions at people and then people scream back at you. Isn't that the best thing ever?

Anyway, I hope we'll see you around the forum, and I wish you a pleasant stay on LV! :D

KaiScout likes this.
  4. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Hello m8, and welcome to the great Lake of Valor! As you can tell, my name is Wizard, and I'm a fairly new member myself (coming up on 7 weeks!). If you have any questions on how things work around this place, you can ask me, the staff, and almost any active posting member. If you ever want to chat, you can just shoot me a PM, because I like talking, it's fun.

I see that you like art and that you've already put up a portfolio, that's great! Also, LV is taking art from its users right now and posting it on their social media. If you wish to share any of that art, you can just post it here: http://lakevalor.net/topic/9233-share-your-art-for-lvs-social-media/

Hope to see you posting around the forums!

5. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Hey hey hey and welcome! Look at our wonderful members, I have almost nothing more to add. There's our Creative Corner if you're into any form of art but it seems like you've already found out about that too. Our Discord chat is usually quite active and it's a nice way to go get to know the members on here more quickly. That's pretty much it, enjoy your time on here >_>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.