1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Why not, Wynaut?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sheep, Oct 15, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    [​IMG]

What did you do with the Wynaut egg you received from the old woman in Lavaridge town? Did you consider training it or were you like me and saw little appeal in such a limited, self damage-focused moveset?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Achromatic likes this.
  2. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    I trained it for a bit, then realized it didn't do much and doomed it to eternity in the box.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    I never tried to use it. Wynaut/Wobbuffet are way too gimmicky for me in-game.

4. ThatPsychoticPichu

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I released it I think xD Either that, or I named it Worthless and put it in the box, AND THEN released it.

5. Northwind's Call

PokéPoints:
    ₽91.5
    Nah man Wobuffett wrecked face in everything. That thing carried me singlehandedly through Norman's gym without breaking a sweat.

6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    It was so cute, however, it resembled Wobbuffet so much that I just knew it was going to be useless to me so I just threw it in a box and it never saw the light of day.

7. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I boxed it immediately. To this day I never use them and only catch them for the 'Dex. Absolutely hated running into them in the caves in X/Y because of that rage worthy ability.

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I boxed mine too. :( I'm not fond of its moveset since it relies too much on taking damage. Maybe if it had more options as far as moves were concerned but its playstyle wasn't my thing at all. I didn't even evolve it for the Pokédex entry since you could catch Wobbuffet in the safari zone easily enough.

9. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Wynaut/Wobbuffet isn't exactly the best choice for an in-game team... Actually, it's a horrible choice -_- So no, I didn't use it at all.

10. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I spend way too long on hatching that egg and when it hatched I was disappointed because Wynaut is pretty useless.

11. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I was so extremely disappointed. I stuffed it in the box where it lived out its days.

12. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I forever banished it to the PC for all eternity. I'd already tried training a Wobbuffet and it look way too much like it for it to not be related to it in some way so off to the PC it goes.

13. Pendraflare

Pendraflare Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I hatched it, but never ended up using it in any playthrough. Without any real attacks to use, you can't really train that thing up, as fun as it would be.

14. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    I would hatch it, and then put it in the box. I think I still have the Wynaut in the box to this day, in both my rubies, sapphire, and emerald.

15. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    When I hatched it, I boxed it at first. It wasn't until the battle frontier that I used it to its full potential and trained it. I had so much fun ruining the NPCs' team with Wobbuffet's deadly counter moves.

16. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    As soon as it hatched, I put it in the box and I never visited that woman again in future playthroughs.

17. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I hatched mine in the beginning however I always stashed it into the PC since I had a whole team ready by then. Or I had no idea how to utilize it as well as the fact that I found out it evolved into Wobbuffet which I did not like.

18. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    by the time i got the egg i pretty much had a focused team and so therefore it was doomed to box 2

19. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I hatched the egg maybe once or twice in my life. The other times, I'd have it rot in the PC. Not worth training for an in-game team (imo).

20. WobbuffetWynaut

WobbuffetWynaut PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.5
    I just put it in my Box after hatching it. It's almost useless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.