1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

X and Y soundtrack

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by GarchompIsBlaziken, Aug 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    The Pokémon X and Y soundtrack Is going to be released on Itunes and such in November 2013! I believe there are 212 tracks! This is just speculation but with all of these tracks could there be two regions? What are everybody's thoughts on the matter?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I don't think that means there will be two regions, it could just be that there are multiple battle themes that change depending on the location and who/what you are battling, cutscenes that have their own tracks, no repeated songs for the cities, and things like different music for inside different buildings than outside.

Kind of cool they are releasing a proper OST for Pokémon I guess but honestly I have to wonder who will actually spend money on it. It's 2013, music is easy to get for free.

Cobalt likes this.
  3. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I doubt there will be two regions. We've already been told that the Kalos region is massive, why would we have two regions when one is so big that it's split into two Poke'Dex? We don't know how many legendaries there will be, and we don't know how many different settings will have different music. There's way too much to take into account before deciding that 212 tracks means more than one region. Especially since we already know that Kalos is so big.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    Thats very true, and now that you guys say that, theres probably gonna be a ton of legendaries plus probably old legendaries so yeah.

5. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I don't think there will be two regions. Maybe the soundtrack will also include some music from the past games as well.

6. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    Yes! :D Oh, god, I really can't wait 'til I can get this. :) I mean, 212 tracks is a lot of tracks.

7. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    That would be great! While I'm extremely excited to see what music Pokémon will have now that the limits of the DS are gone, but having music from the old games will be amazing none-the-less.

That old Team Plasma battle theme... I loved it.

8. midnightclubx

midnightclubx Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    watch all 212 songs be only like 35 seconds each. That'd be terrible. XD

9. Aero

Aero Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Yeah and it'll cost $1.29 each on iTunes. XD

10. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    It's cool that the soundtracks are going up for download. It's easier to get some music. But, I don't think it means two regions. Maybe, like Doima said, they're just revamping how some music works in Pokémon this gen.

11. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Man, 212 songs?! That's quite a lot. It would be refreshing to listen to those tracks as you play! Nnnngghhh! I have a feeling that I'll pause playing just to listen. Ahahaha! But buying in iTunes? Maybe not. It is 2013, free copies will pop out. I don't really have the funds for that, it's in dollars! And besides, it's not important that I can't live without it.

12. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
  13. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    That would be cool if they did that. I wouldn't mind hearing some remixes from older generation Pokémon games.

But from what others have been saying, I'm sure the 212 songs are from various events that happen in the game. It's nice that there is a possibility that songs wont be reused again and again when you go through towns and routes. @_@ They can get rather obnoxious.

*Also still buys some music from itunes. Usually when I can't find a good quality version :'x *

14. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    This music is amazing, and catchy too. I'm looking forward to blowing money on iTunes for it, especially now that I've heard some.

15. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    Oh my god! This music is wonderful! I love the 3DS sound capabilities!

16. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Inactivity

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.