1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

You are given a choice to travel to the Pokemon world...

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by colours, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I really want to say yes....but if this means I'll have to suddenly say goodbye to my friends and family here in the real world with no regard for their feelings once I'm gone, then I dunno :( really sad to think about. But if they so happen to come with me (unlikely lol) or we'll be able to communicate in some way (again, won't happen) then yes! I would love this. Would enter the Pokémon world in a heartbeat if it didn't mean basically abandoning the people and pets I know. </3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    As much as I'd love to explore the Pokémon world, I wouldn't go through the portal. I'd miss my friends and family way too much. Besides, I like this world, even if it does have its problems.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,577.4
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    This is a really hard decision for me. ON the one hand, I would LOVE to be in the kind of world the Pokémon world is; carefree (for the most part), full of fun and adventure, and really just the overall a lot simpler. All the regions are nice and peaceful toward each other, unile here on planet Earth where almost everyone seems to be trying to find some way to either get back on top or knock everyone else down. Sure, there are the villainous teams, but they aren't really constant threats. I mean, the all end either end changing their ways or just go away altogether at the end of each of the games.

But, I wouldn't want to leave my friends and family behind. I love them too much. Now, if I could somehow harness the power of the Ultra Wormholes and set of some sort of communication grid between dimensions, then absolutely I would go! But, I'm not smart enough to figure that out, unfortunately...

So final answer would probably be no. Both for my sake (because I would be lonely for probably a while at first), and my loved ones'.

4. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Well, both decisions have advantages and disadvantages. But.. do I even know where I land? If I land in a city surrounded by Level 50 Pokémon, it can be an exciting adventure. And if a Pokémon is going to break into a city and destroy it with Hyper Beams ... I do not want to be there. And, not every trainer can be successful ...
    And to leave my friends for it..... It isn't worth it. Maybe for a short time, but not for my whole life

#24 Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  5. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I'd... probably flip a coin? There are some people here that I'd rather not leave, but I know there would be people in the Pokémon world I'd never get to meet otherwise. That and I'd really like to go on a genuine adventure of some sort.

I guess it depends on the reason this portal suddenly appeared too. Honestly, if Hoopa showed up and was just like "yo, you wanna go?" I'd be a little more... hesitant. If I had any reason other than my own motives, I probably would though.

6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Yes. I would make bank becoming a Pokémon master.
    I also think society would run better because of such a heavy emphasis on friendship.