1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

You are given a choice to travel to the Pokemon world...

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by colours, Jan 22, 2018.

1. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    ... Understand however, that once you do so, you leave your real life behind for good.

Do you travel through the portal to the Pokémon world?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gwoomy likes this.
  2. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Yep, for sure. So long, suckers~! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    DemonicKraken likes this.
  3. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    hard choice omg ????
    i’d say,,,,, no tbh. as much as the pokémon world is cool, there are a lot of problems there :( aand i like how this world is. so nope!

4. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    My life is too hard for me to stay here, and the Pokémon world seems to be so awesome. Bye bye peoples. I'm going to a better place.

5. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    My life in this world is hard but no, I won't go to Pokémon world due to following reasons
    1-I'll lose people I know
    2-My online friends holds a special place for me and I dont want to leave them
    3-If I struggled this much, I will struggle more in real life instead starting again in Pokémon world. Problems are everywhere anyway
    4-I want to prove myself in this life. In Pokémon world I would probably have nobody who drags me down and motivates to stand again

6. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Even though the Pokémon world sounds cool and all. I would rather stay here. The reason for that, is cause if I go to the Pokémon world, I'll be leaving my friends and family behind. I don't want them to worry or cause them any grief.

7. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Nope. As cool as it would be to experience a new world and a new way of life, my life here - and my life afterward - will be far better.

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    LOL, Baro.

For me. I don't really know. I love my friends and I don't want to leave the most important people in this life behind. But on the other hand, is is the Pokémon world and it would be incredible to experience all that it has to offer. I just hope that I don't have to be my age when I get there, or maybe already have an established life there, because at my age, traveling around to explore mostly sounds like a dream.

9. Iopdev

Iopdev Dragonair Enthusiast

Ceto
    (Dragonair)
    Level 46
    PokéPoints:
    ₽143.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I think i'd stay here. I love my friends and family!

10. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Heck yeah.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    couldn't have said it better myself

11. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    You mean I'd have to leave behind my life, my job, my family, everything in the world that I know and which is part of my life?

... Can someone help me find a down-side to all this? Because I've already grabbed my coat and am getting ready to jump through this portal.

DemonicKraken likes this.
  12. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    This is a hard decision for me. As much as I would like to start a life as a Trainer, it's going to weigh on my mind how I'd leave everyone behind. Even though my life is in a difficult position, I have some accomplishments that I'm proud of and idk if I'd be willing to throw all of that away.

13. Pikachushua

Mew
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.5
    So I've come to a difficult conclusion under the sercumstances my family all died(rather upsetting I would be I know) then I would go however I love my family and my home so the answer is no I would miss them far too much

#13 Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  14. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Only you.

Of course most people would take the plunge if they can bring family and friends, but is it worth it to leave everything behind for a childhood dream?

15. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Hmm, an interesting dilemma. I don't really have an issue with jumping into a brave new world, especially one like the Pokémon world, but I don't think they have a lot of the same things that would entertain me. Maybe not if u have to do things like interact with people to get by @.@

16. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I would proly go, just to have a fresh start. However not a day would go by where I would remember this world and think back on it. Some times you gotta know when to hold and when to fold and it's not an easy choice.

17. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    NO, NEVER, NOT, NEITHER, NOR...etc.
    I'd never leave the real world, its too nice for me. Over and above, how much fun can travelling and sleeping in sleeping-bags be?

18. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Having been someone who has gone camping before, it's actually not that bad. The real danger comes from the wild Pokémon, who I daresay are more dangerous (generally speaking) than a grizzly bear due to their varied powers. Do you really want to wake up to a Scyther hovering over you, its bladed arms sheening from the morning light?

19. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    That's also one reason why I'd say 'no' to living in Pokémon world. Camping isn't bad, but losing the real world is too bad for me.

20. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    It's tempting...tempting.

But I have to say no similar to a lot of people. Yes...it would be fun to be a trainer and go on a journey.

That's assuming that if we were to be catapulted into that world we would assume the roles of the protagonists in the game. For all we know, we could end up to be that NPC who blocks off a path until the said protag completes whatever is needed to continue. Or that one trainer who has nothing better to do than stare at the other end of the wall and rope some passerby into some meaningless battle.

And considering all the different entries of the 'Dex. If the Pokémon were to gain some sense of superiority over humans...there's little stopping them.

So my answer is no...regardless of how awesome it might be.

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.