1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Zekrom or Reshiram?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Phantom of Music, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantom of Music

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Simple enough. Which one do you like more, Zekrom or Reshiram? Why do you like it more than the other? For me, it's Reshiram.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    I would honestly have to say Zekrom. It was the first Electric/Dragon type Pokémon, and you can't deny how amazing it looks.

3. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Before I bought the games, Reshiram appealed to me way more than Zekrom did. Once I actually started playing I changed my mind really quickly and kind of regretted buying black before white;;
    Now they're pretty much equal to me though uvu

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Zekrom, why? Because is electric and dragon, two of my favorite types, and well I really like its design over all.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Zekrom. Reshiram is cool too, but I have a higher fondness of lightning than I do fire.

6. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Zekrom is my favorite Legendary for a reason. It looks really cool, has a pretty cool typing, and it hits really hard. :D

7. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I like Reshiram a bit more. It's really beautiful and one of my favorite designed Pokémon. I'm really fond of its signature move fusion flare, and its shiny version is lovely.

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Gotta be Reshiram for me. It is an insanely strong, beautiful looking Pokémon with a great shiny too! Reshiram for everyone! I heard a guy named Justin really loves them too.

9. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I absolutely prefer Reshiram, no doubt. I love its design, one of my favorites of all time. The pure white color really makes it something special, and it combined perfectly with the flames. Zekrom sure is cool, but I don't like it anywhere as much as I like Reshiram :)

10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I love Zekrom much more! It's an electric type so automatic bias and while Reshiram is a lot more elegant and beautiful I'll always prefer Zekrom. Its movepool is a lot more fun to work with for me, too. <3

11. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    This is the same with all the other legendary duos. I always buy a game depending on which legend I like more, but I eventually start to like the other one more (the only case in which that didn't happen, was with Dialga and Palkia).
    Because I bought Black originally, I think I will stick with Reshiram for this time. But yeah, Zekrom is awesome as well.
    And why do I like Reshiram more? Its design is awesome :D

12. Synthesia

Synthesia Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽67.7
    I seem to like reshiram more. It first apealed me with its white fur sort of thing xD
    Zekrom is cool too, I like lightning. Yet a fire dragon looked cool lol

13. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Reshiram! The blue-eyed white dragon of truth is beautiful and glorious! I love my Reshiram in Pokémon Black and I'm just upset for the fact that I don't have access to Pokémon Bank in order to bring him to Pokémon Y. :(

14. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I Really liked the overall design of zekrom more, just the dragon/electric typing really set it apart from reshiram for me

15. Iceixient

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.5
    Zekrom is way more cooler, hands down. Reshiram is okay, but the whole Dragon/Electric thing admittedly made me way more interested in Zekrom.

16. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    I am in team Reshiram all the way! [3D='643']
    It's features is so majestic and has that mysterious appearance that pulled my attention towards it x3
    It also has really high special attack power and now ice type moves can't do as much damage to it since it's a dragon AND fire type. =3

17. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I like Zekrom in terms of typing and strength. But Reshiram looks like it'd be nice to hug.

18. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Reshirams a fire dragon! I love the design ~

19. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Reshiram is amazing, and while Zekrom is still cool, it can't hold a candle to Reshiram in my opinion. I love fluffy things and dragons, and Reshiram's design has both! It has an amazing shiny as well, which I am the very proud owner of (after 7,000+ SRs in Omega Ruby, but it was worth it). I have a shiny Zekrom as well, which does look badass with the green electricity, but Reshiram is still my favorite regardless.

20. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I like both! But I like Zekrom better. Its wing-claw hand things were really cool, and so was its generator tail. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.