1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Happy Birthday Reborn!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pitmore, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Today we have the birthday of a great competitive battler, musician, and all round nice guy! I hope you have great fun on your Birthday, [member=Reborn] and eat lots of cake!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Happy birthday man, even though you lurk a lot I'm still happy you're around the site :3 Don't forget to claim your Birthday Bash medal if you haven't already, have a cool day and enjoy your Blastoise cake >_>

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Aaaww thanks guys :D It really means a lot to me. Wow that cake is impressive :o Whoever made it has some mad skills :)

4. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Happy birthday! We haven't talked much but your signatures are very impressive (seriously). Have a great day.

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I wish you all the best, and hope that your signature-making skills become even further refined - because I always need incentive to improve my own works and I do love a challenge.

Cheers.

6. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Thanks guys!! :) There's still plenty of room for improvement with my signatures but I'll keep working at it until I do.

7. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Happy birthday, Reborn! Keep on making your awesome signatures, a lot of LV's members are even prettier thanks to you :P
    Here's to many more years on LV!

8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU TALENTED PIECE OF UH CAKE. Enjoy it! I hope you have an enjoyable one!

9. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Happy Birthday Reborn! I hope you have a fantastic time celebrating and that your day will be as beautiful as your art. *_*

10. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Happy birthday Reborn, may the Signatures be with you always

Maantijger likes this.
  11. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Ah, I am a bit late, Happy birthday Reborn! I hope the day is amazing and you have fun celebrating!