Background Changer

Background Style & Options

Background Image Rotator

Create a list of background images to use and a random one from the list will be used each time you refresh or go to a different page!

Color Scheme Changer

Width Changer

Minimum allowed width is 960px, default width is 87%.
Welcome to our site, Guest!
If you're new, why not join us? If not, click here to sign in.

Photo
Art / Graphic

Infernape's Sprite Shop, The Grand Reopening!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Posted 12 October 2016 - 06:03 AM

TheBlazingInfernape

User's Awards

Welcome to Infernape's Sprite Shop

Special Sale:

None at the moment!

Stock:

Pokémon Sprites: 10 + 5 for every Pokémon added. (Max of 10)

Trainer Sprites: 30PP

Special Requests: 10PP

The shop has been reopened! I personally dusted the shelves and improved my sprite work for the Oktoberfest spriting events and for a future contest I will host! But the sprite shop is back and my Paint tools are ready to for the best work I have to provide! Come on down!

Check out this page for my works!

Posted Image

Claimer of Infernape, Honchkrow and Machamp

Posted Image

Never settle for second. -Wukong

|You guys should totally ask me stuff| |Check out my sprites!| |Buy a personal sprite!|

#2 Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:20 PM

~Seeker Of Shadows~

User's Awards

awesome that ya are back, I luv the sprite ya made for me, here is another special one

so I need to save points but I wanted to ask these two special sprites

http://pokemon.wikia...)DPPtsprite.png is it possible to make the clothes like  this pic

http://tala-is-demon.../Kira-379587396

and my second one

http://pokemon.wikia...eyaPlatinum.gif

The boyish, blond hair, and some black clothes

and the girl ( I do not think ya can make it shorter) but than with pink streaked in it, black vest and a pink dress with black shoes or something in that order.

Phantump Adoptable Pachirisu Adoptable Floatzel Adoptable Shiny Cyndaquil Adoptable

imageedit_30_8933130845_zpsy4paffrn.gif

TPHOwDK.png

Thnx to @LostSpirit and @BlazingInfernape@Erzascarlett

#3 Posted 13 October 2016 - 05:35 AM

TheBlazingInfernape

User's Awards

@Shady Pirate

jXDK1Xy.png?1

Here is your first order! I tried to make the hair as best as I could but I couldn't figure out what color it was on the picture XD. I was stuck between pure burgundy or dark and light brown with a burgundy outline. I chose the second one.

As for the second...

BtCG8tN.png?1

I made the hair shorter anyway even though you said it couldn't be done, I took that as a challenge. I wasn't sure if you wanted Darach (The guy) to be entirely blonde or keep that yellow streak of hair he originally had. I went with entirly blonde and outfitted him with a snazzy black tux. As for Caitlyn, I of course made the hair shorter and tried my best with the pink streaks. I wasn't too familiar with the concept. I recolored her pink dress into a darker pink and got her the black vest and shoes like you requested.

15 PP is your pay!

Posted Image

Posted Image

|You guys should totally ask me stuff| |Check out my sprites!| |Buy a personal sprite!|

#4 Posted 13 October 2016 - 12:54 PM

~Seeker Of Shadows~

User's Awards

There both amazing . Thnx so much
The second one I wanted to look a lil like me and my bf.
Waif 15. I thougt 30? I pay tomorrow when im on my laptop. Its way easier

Phantump Adoptable Pachirisu Adoptable Floatzel Adoptable Shiny Cyndaquil Adoptable

imageedit_30_8933130845_zpsy4paffrn.gif

TPHOwDK.png

Thnx to @LostSpirit and @BlazingInfernape@Erzascarlett

#5 Posted 14 October 2016 - 04:17 AM

TheBlazingInfernape

User's Awards

@Shady Pirate, it's 15 due to the discount. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 Posted 30 October 2016 - 10:42 PM

⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆

@TheBlazingInfernape

Hello! I come here with a sprite request!

http://vignette3.wik...=20161031063934

Could you please make a sprite based on her? For the pose, it could be anything except the one on the picture since she's shaking hands with somebody XD. Thanks a lot ^^  

If not, I understand, it is difficult to base a sprite on a real person (I'm a spriter too, but I'm not that good yet XD)

Claimer of Primarina and Mimikyu

Posted Image

'Princess Peace!'

#7 Posted 31 October 2016 - 04:50 AM

TheBlazingInfernape

User's Awards

@⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆ Here ya go!

j5tb8QK.png?1

Sorry if it looks noobish but I tried my best and I think it turned out really well! I have no Idea where this beauty is from but I think the Floral Girl trainer sprite from DPPt is a good fit. I used a tiny version of Roselia's flower to match that flower on her right arm (If you look closely you can see it.) The dress and leggings were pretty easy to do and so was the hair and skin color. Not too challenging for me to do and I even reposed the original sprite. 15 PP is your pay!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 Posted 31 October 2016 - 06:59 AM

⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆

@⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆ Here ya go!   Sorry if it looks noobish but I tried my best and I think it turned out really well! I have no Idea where this beauty is from but I think the Floral Girl trainer sprite from DPPt is a good fit. I used a tiny version of Roselia's flower to match that flower on her right arm (If you look closely you can see it.) The dress and leggings were pretty easy to do and so was the hair and skin color. Not too challenging for me to do and I even reposed the original sprite. 15 PP is your pay!

@TheBlazingInfernape

Wow! She looks really pretty! I love how she turned out. Thanks so much! And for the PP, I've already sent them, so they should be there in a few seconds.

Thanks again! 

Claimer of Primarina and Mimikyu

Posted Image

'Princess Peace!'

#9 Posted 02 December 2016 - 01:16 PM

Cadbberry
    Cadbberry

~The Forgotten One~

• Super Moderator

• 1,695 posts

User's Awards

@TheBlazingInfernape Could I purchase a trainer sprite of my Trainer http://toyhou.se/335092.kat/gallery :3

Azelf Adoptable Darkrai Adoptable Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Sawsbuck Adoptable Shiny Azelf Adoptable

sylvcadbberrywip.png

Sig by DeathxVictoy

#10 Posted 17 December 2016 - 05:15 PM

TheBlazingInfernape

User's Awards

@Cadbberry, Sorry this took so long, it takes time make a good sprite for a mod. X3

4WromGn.png?1

I really like how this one turned out and I hope you do as well! 30 PP is your pay!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 Posted 17 December 2016 - 05:49 PM

Cadbberry
    Cadbberry

~The Forgotten One~

• Super Moderator

• 1,695 posts

User's Awards

@Cadbberry, Sorry this took so long, it takes time make a good sprite for a mod. X3

4WromGn.png?1

I really like how this one turned out and I hope you do as well! 30 PP is your pay!

That is super cool, thank you so much!!

Azelf Adoptable Darkrai Adoptable Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Sawsbuck Adoptable Shiny Azelf Adoptable

sylvcadbberrywip.png

Sig by DeathxVictoy

#12 Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:21 AM

AzurAurora

User's Awards

Can you fuse a Midday Forme Lycanroc and a Ninetales? If not, maybe Leafeon and Ninetales?

Besides the special request above, can I purchase a trainer sprite of https://s-media-cach...3e3.jpg. Thanksanyways!

VpuV4kU.gif

gallery_6241_47_27741.jpg

Signature by Me, userbar by FizzySoda!

Shiny Whimsicott Adoptable Shiny Ninetales Adoptable Sawsbuck Adoptable Azelf Adoptable Shiny Raikou Adoptable

#13 Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:40 PM

TheBlazingInfernape

User's Awards

@AzurAurora, I got your requests done and with a new feature never before seen in Infernape's Sprite Shop. HYPERCAM. I have hypercammed my spriting process meaning you can see how my creations were created!

First is Leafeon/Ninetales or as I like to call, Faunatails.

tpIhoUJ.png

Hypercam

And second is your Trainer Sprite!

jx6zm7l.png

Hypercam

40PP is your pay!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:55 AM

AzurAurora

User's Awards

@AzurAurora, I got your requests done and with a new feature never before seen in Infernape's Sprite Shop. HYPERCAM. I have hypercammed my spriting process meaning you can see how my creations were created!

First is Leafeon/Ninetales or as I like to call, Faunatails.

tpIhoUJ.png

Hypercam

And second is your Trainer Sprite!

jx6zm7l.png

Hypercam

40PP is your pay!

It looks great! Thank you very much!

VpuV4kU.gif

gallery_6241_47_27741.jpg

Signature by Me, userbar by FizzySoda!

Shiny Whimsicott Adoptable Shiny Ninetales Adoptable Sawsbuck Adoptable Azelf Adoptable Shiny Raikou Adoptable

#15 Posted 22 January 2017 - 10:18 PM

Griefing_g0lem

I was wondering it you could make me a trainer sprite using these things.

• Safety Goggles
  • Cyan Sweater
  • Based off of Cheren sprite.

​Do you think it is do able?

5gwvvBh.png

#16 Posted 23 January 2017 - 05:36 PM

Thechaosmaster
I would like a sprit of the main male game character from Sun and moon but with an Rayquaza like clothing.

A Jade green jaket with the delta symbol on it.

Fingerless gloves

A black T-Shirt

Grey jeans

A Luxery ball in between his fingers of his right hand

And a hat that goes with the outfit

A necklace with a jade green diamond pendant around his neck

His hair is short light brown hair

Black plastic glasses

Light blue eyes

A eletronick wrist watch on his right wrist

And finally a keystone on his left wrist.

I know it seems like a lot but, Rayquaza was always one of my favorite legenday pokemon. So, can you do it?

Litten Adoptable
A scattered dream that's like a faroff memory. A faroff memory that's scattered dream. I wanna line the peices up.

Yours and mine

#17 Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:19 AM

TheBlazingInfernape

User's Awards

@Griefing_g0lem and @Thechaosmaster, I will get your sprites done as soon as possible. I didn't forget your requests, in fact I saw them as soon as they were posted in the shop! I'm not sure if I can do the Sun and Moon sprite so I will do the HGSS sprite instead, (I'm not good with 3D sprites X3). Sorry for the delay, but high school isn't gonna pass itself.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:16 PM

Thechaosmaster
That's okay, I know how Highschool is, trust me,I graduated almost a year ago, and HG/SS sprite works for me. :)

#ShippersUnite

Litten Adoptable
A scattered dream that's like a faroff memory. A faroff memory that's scattered dream. I wanna line the peices up.

Yours and mine

#19 Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:35 PM

Griefing_g0lem

i understand. Don't worry about it. Take as long as you need to.

@Griefing_g0lem and @Thechaosmaster, I will get your sprites done as soon as possible. I didn't forget your requests, in fact I saw them as soon as they were posted in the shop! I'm not sure if I can do the Sun and Moon sprite so I will do the HGSS sprite instead, (I'm not good with 3D sprites X3). Sorry for the delay, but high school isn't gonna pass itself.

5gwvvBh.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users