Background Changer

Background Style & Options

Background Image Rotator

Create a list of background images to use and a random one from the list will be used each time you refresh or go to a different page!

Color Scheme Changer

Width Changer

Minimum allowed width is 960px, default width is 87%.
Welcome to our site, Guest!
If you're new, why not join us? If not, click here to sign in.

Photo

Best OST in Sun&Moon

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:12 PM

scissorcrush

For me, it has to be Guzma's boss theme and Vs. Ultra Beasts.

Guzmas' is a fresh kind of theme and it's really cool to listen to.

Vs. the Ultra Beasts reminded me so much of Super Paper Mario's weird and, often otherworldy or ethereal-sounding music. And of course, SPM is one of my favourite games of all time.

#22 Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:15 PM

WolfeyStar

User's Awards

Personally, I liked the Lusamine themes the best. They had this feel of wickedness and evil to them, a feel no other villain theme has had before.

Pikachu Adoptable Fennekin Adoptable

3c4ca8102ed572aaccc9c7df870bf12cefd2e716

The dream within me suits me, dream☆ONCE AGAIN

My Portfolio | Ask me questions!

#23 Posted 20 February 2017 - 04:52 AM

Strytho
    Strytho

Tactical & Special Ball Breeder

• VIP
  • 780 posts

User's Awards

My vote is on gladion's theme, it just makes me want to battle AND get up and dance! *dances like old guy from the 50s*
Bulbasaur Adoptable Shiny Totodile Adoptable Shiny Mega Rayquaza Adoptable Shiny Mew Adoptable

pre_1454910103__signature.png

Thank you Wizard for the awesome signature!

#24 Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:00 PM

FrennyDaFren

I love Red and Blue's theme, I feel like it fits them so well. But the Champion Title Defense theme had me jumping in my chair. It surprised me so much.

#25 Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:34 AM

RoosterHelmet

I love the Tapus' battle theme. Pokemon has always been really good at making atmospheric battle themes but this one really sounds like you're fighting a force of nature

#26 Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:58 AM

Kuroshi Heki

User's Awards

I would have to say Gladion's theme or the theme you hear when you encounter Necrozma. 

#27 Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:48 AM

SnowboundBecca

All of Lillie's themes, hands down. 

Agreed. I also like Gladion's battle theme, but Lillie's are my favorite~ 

I read all of your comments. I'm not ignoring you if I don't reply to them immediately. 

My DeviantArt Page: http://snowbound-becca.deviantart.com/

#28 Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:52 PM

JohtoChimes

I love the Malie city night theme, because it reminds me of the Johto region. :)

#29 Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:58 PM

Sheep
    Sheep

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

• 2,670 posts

User's Awards

The E4 theme this time around is one of my absolute favorites. I'm going to add it to my phone soon so I can listen to it during my commute. <3 Also really fond of the Champion battle theme because whoaa, Pokémon theme song and the player's theme song!

A lot of people mentioned Guzma's theme.. and here I am, barely even remembering what it sounded like. ; ; ha haa...

Mew Adoptable Christmas Azelf Adoptable Shiny Flaaffy Adoptable Shiny Jirachi Adoptable Sylveon Adoptable Chikorita Adoptable

bVB50rp.gif

#30 Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:12 PM

Arc1Dragon

User's Awards

All of Team Skull's songs. They sounded really serious but with Team Skull's stupidity it just makes it really funny. Also Hau's Theme is very energetic matching his personality. 

Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Taillow Adoptable Froslass Adoptable Turtwig Adoptable Shiny Snivy Adoptable
serperior chesnaught swampert swampert-mega decidueye My starter Pokémon

First Shiny shiny-dialga First Random Shiny shiny-dugtrio

#shippersunite
#amourshipping

#31 Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:14 PM

BlackKyurem27

User's Awards

Team Skull had some mildly intimidating themes, but if it weren't for their silliness... I mean, the hand arm waving thing was just ridiculous:D

But I'm a more serious note, I enjoyed Red and Blue's battle theme, as well as the E4 (I get that some people put it down, but I like it, except for that one part where it kinda sounds like a warbled mess...). Both of Lusamine's battles themes are awesome, as are the Guardian Dieties. UBs have a pretty cool one. But I don't understand Gladion's theme. It doesn't really make sense to me...

Absol Adoptable Snover Adoptable Origin Giratina Adoptable
IMG_0502.png
Thanks Seprix, for my avatar and signature!
| Ask me stuff | My portfolio | My art shop | My Fanfics |

#32 Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:21 PM

Arc1Dragon

User's Awards

Team Skull had some mildly intimidating themes, but if it weren't for their silliness... I mean, the hand arm waving thing was just ridiculous:D
But I'm a more serious note, I enjoyed Red and Blue's battle theme, as well as the E4 (I get that some people put it down, but I like it, except for that one part where it kinda sounds like a warbled mess...). Both of Lusamine's battles themes are awesome, as are the Guardian Dieties. UBs have a pretty cool one. But I don't understand Gladion's theme. It doesn't really make sense to me...

The tapu's were really cool too. It sounded like ancient tribal music

Shiny Rowlet Adoptable Taillow Adoptable Froslass Adoptable Turtwig Adoptable Shiny Snivy Adoptable
serperior chesnaught swampert swampert-mega decidueye My starter Pokémon

First Shiny shiny-dialga First Random Shiny shiny-dugtrio

#shippersunite
#amourshipping

#33 Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:10 PM

CinnPai
I have to go with the Elite Four theme. Plus, hidden inside the music is a tune of a certain summoning theme.
Chespin Adoptable
Teaching a baby how to say the word "Baby" is probably the closest thing we'll get to an irl Pokémon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users