1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask me some Questions, because you just have to.

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Sethal, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    1) Hard Decision, but it would be Brendan. The Character design of him is very nice in my opinion.
    2) Red, I don't know why, but his ............. makes me angry, lol. But I like him though, only not that much.
    3) It would be the Pokémon cards from Tcg. I also like some Pokémon plushies.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #21 Apr 28, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    how did you come up with your username?
    If you could make a new typing for Pokémon, what would it be and what would it be strong/weak to?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    What is your favorite Pokémon generation?
    What did you have for breakfast?

4. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    1) Actually, it wasn't my own idea. You see, in the second grade, my school has gotten computers and we had to register so we could use them. We all got a User-Name: mine was Sethal. And since I liked that name a lot, I decided to keep it.

2) There are enough, we don't a new one.
    Honestly, I don't know since literally everything is a Pokémon-type (Steel etc.).
    The only idea I have right now would be an ultrasonic type. Or anything that's related to sound waves etc. Or maybe even a Light type?

So, here are the weaknesses etc. for the ultrasonic/light type.

Normal: Both normal effective
    Fire: Normal Effective/Not Effective
    Water: Normal Effective/Super Effective
    Grass: Both not Effective
    Fighting: Super effective/Normal Effective
    Flying: Super Effective/Normal Effective
    Poison: Both normal Effective
    Electric: Both Normal Effective
    Ground: Both not Effective
    Psychic: Super Effective/Normal Effective
    Rock: Both not Effective
    Ice: Not Effective/Super Effective
    Bug: Both Normal Effective
    Dragon: Both Normal Effective
    Ghost: Normal Effective/Not Effective
    Dark: Normal Effective/Super Effective
    Steel: Both Not Effective
    Fairy: Both Super Effective since this type is overpowered in my opinion, lol.

I think they would be the weakest types in Pokémon....

1)I don't know, it's a tie between the 4th and 3rd Generation.
    2) I never eat breakfast, considering I don't have time to eat at the morning.

#24 Apr 29, 2018
    Last edited: May 10, 2018
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  5. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Who's your favorite Pokémon Champion?

Favorite Pokémon card?

Sethal likes this.
  6. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    1) I am really sure about that, I think it's Cynthia. I can remeber it too well: her Garchomp always taked down my entire team. Anyways, she has a well balanced team in my opinion. I also liked her appearance in the Anime.

2) Any GX/EX card with over 200 hp.

That would be the Lilligant from "Guardians Rising". Lilligant was always one of my favourite Pokémon, which is the reason I like that card so much. It has a good design, and the second attack is very useful, since it confuses the opponents Pokémon.

#26 May 10, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
    Poffin likes this.
  7. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Which Pokémon guy character would you give the reward to for best dressed? Girl?

8. Iopdev

Iopdev Dragonair Enthusiast

Ceto
    (Dragonair)
    Level 46
    PokéPoints:
    ₽143.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Which gen would you love to see a remake off?
    How do you pronounce your name?

9. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    What is your favorite fish?

10. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Can you see all? (Did ya get the joke?)

How do you feel about the egyption god seth?

11. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Obviously myself.
    I'd say Maxie, he has glasses with a Mega-Stone. The boots are also looking interesting... But I thinkit would be a tie between Brendan and Maxie.
    As for a Girl, I say ...May. She reminds me of a "real-life" friend from me.

I'd like too see an Remake of 4th Generation, since Pearl was my first Pokémon Game. It would fascinating too see the region with improved Graphics, Mechanics etc. on the Switch!

Didn't I said that already?
    Well, It's quite easy...if you speak german,since you have to pronounce it in German.
    If you do it right, you spell: Seetal. Best Explanation, I know.
    ...Btw, It means absolutely nothing in English. And it has nothing to do with the egyption god Seth.

...I only know the fish from my fridge...
    I don't have one, and to be honest, it never really interested me. Usually, I don't eat fish also ...

I got it, Nice one! But are not the first who tells me this joke... But it's funny.

Well, he's my Dad! (Did you get It????? okay, that joke was bad.)

He's interesting, and he seemed to be very powerful. The fact that he killed his brother Osiris is a little ...interesting? And now that you remind me of it... Wasn't there also a Sethos ? Even though Sethos isn't a god.

#31 May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  12. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    what country's history do you find to be the most interesting and why?
    How was your first day of June?
    What is your favorite music from a Pokémon movie?

13. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    What is it like in Germany?
    What's your favorite pokémon?

14. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Let's get those eggs hatched!
    ●Why do you like Fennekin? Any main reason?

Sethal likes this.
  15. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    1). I think the one from germany is the most interesting for me. (Not only because of TWO Worldwars....). It's my favoutire because it's shows exactly what religion can do, if not controlled. As we all know, the result was the 30 year war (Idk, what it is the English word for that sorry), but to be fair it wasn't all about religion since France only battled for Power. The one from France is interesting too, Ludwig the XIV was, well, interesting.

2) Not that good. My train came late, and so I didn't got to visit my family. The rest of the day was normal though, just the usual: Sleep, work, Sleep, Food.

3) Ugh, I don't even know which name the songs have, xD.
    That would be the opening song of "Diancie and the cocon of destruction"(which is my favourite movie, btw.). I also liked the outro music of the movie. So it's a tie between them.

1) It's pretty ok. But our Internet sucks.
    We have cool temperatures (30 Celsius in the summer), and we got beautiful landscapes. We're a country full of history and many exciting places. (I recommend the mountains, they're just fascinating.
    Although we have a political problem with the refugees, but hey, it could be worse.

2) My favourites right now are (Mega-) Diancie, and the full Fennekin evolution line.

Well, first off: It's a fire starter, and I also like the type-combination of Fire/Psychic at the final evolution. I love foxes/dogs and since Fennekins design remembers of a Fox, I also like the design of it, it's just cute.

#35 Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    Cherry3Fairy and Laserdragon14 like this.
  16. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Yes fennekin's a total cutie! Its one of my fav Pokémon!
    ●So, if I ask you to change fennekin's fur colour but, not its original, which one would you choose?

Sethal likes this.
  17. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    What's your least favourite starter and why?

Do you prefer the main series Pokémon games or the spinoffs?

Do you like sports?

18. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Tough one, seriously.
    Ermm, I'm not really sure. I think I'd change it to blue, simply because the hottest part of the fire is blue, and Fennekin is a Fire-type Pokémon. And I didn't had another Idea.

1) Hard decision, since I really love them all. But you want a name, and you'll get one.
    Mudkip, or rather it's Evolutions. I don't like the designs of the evolutions and it's type also isn't the best. They're better Water/Ground Pokémon in my opinion.

2) I DEFINITELY prefer the Spin-offs. I love the Pmd series to death, and the Pokémon Ranger series also isn't that bad ,to name a few examples.

3) Depends on which one. I love snowboarding and badminton, but I hate sports like Football and similiar sports.

19. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    ●Fav eeveelution? Why?

20. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Sylveon closely followed by Leafeon I'd say. Sylveon is my fav, since I enjoy the design with these Ribbons which look fantastic in my opinion, and it's a fairy type. It's stats are ok, and you have a good movepool with this Pokémon.