Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by starry-syzygy, Feb 7, 2017.
Have you ever stolen pants which were urinated or excreted in when you stole them?
Uhh.....no comment ಠ_ಠ
:: Do you remember what sorts of dreams you tend to have?
:: Do you tend to get tanned, or sunburned?
:: Are you classy as hell?
1. I actually don't have dreams/nightmares all too often, most of the time its just black nothingness when I sleep. I do remember one dream though where I was just sitting down, eating a never-ending chicken sandwich with mayo the whole time. It was pretty great.
2. Usually I get burned unless I wear plenty of sunscreen. :/
3. I'm all sass, no class (⌐■_■)
Pants thief? You steal pants?
Yup （ ´∀｀）
Have you ever been lost?
I've never gotten lost when driving, I usually manage to figure out where I'm going.
I did get lost once when I was attending college because I had one class in a building I'd never been to before, and the layout of the building was a bit confusing. I ended up wandering around for 10-15 minutes before I found the classroom.
I also tend to get separated from the rest of the group when I go shopping with others. I just stop to look at something and poof, everyone's gone when I turn around.
Do you go for a morning jog often? Or never?
How often do you spend looking at stuff before you realise you've been abandoned?
I don't go for morning jogs, but I occasionally go for a walk in the morning. c:
Maybe around 2-5 minutes? Kinda depends on what I'm looking at and how interested I am in it.
Which type of Pokémon is your fav? Why?
Dark types! I love a lot of the dark type designs and my top two favorite mons (Umbreon and Tyranitar) are both dark types. c:
Welcome to the Weekly QnA club, how many posts do you think you'll get?
How did you get the 'Syzgy' bit of your username?
What program(s) do you use for your art?
:: What do you one day aspire to be? Or are you that already?
:: Have you ever worn flowers as part of an outfit before, and if so, where?
:: Do you just get cuter by the day or something? Because dang, your avatar is top-notch now.
Umbreon or shiny umbreon? Choose one.
*Gasps* I-I've been chosen by the gods for this weeks featured QnA?!
1. I'm not sure, maybe around a dozen?
2. I first came up with my username a few years ago. When I was creating it, I decided that I definitely wanted the word 'syzygy' to be a part of my username, mostly because of my love of astronomy and it being one of my favorite words. I also partly chose it because its not a very well-known or commonly used word. A syzygy is the alignment of three celestial bodies and its an astronomical term sometimes used to refer to eclipses and the full moon and new moon phases of the moon cycle. Syzygy sounded a bit plain by itself, so I added starry to my username as well, since it made sense and rolls off the tongue nicely.
3. I mostly use Clip Studio Paint and occasionally Sai. I use piskelapp for most of my pixels.
1. I'd like to be a sous chef someday! I'm not there yet, but I've been slowly working my way towards my goal.
2. I'm not sure. I know I've worn fake flowers on things like my shoes and headbands before. I've worn outfits with flower patterns too, but if you're talking about real, live flowers then I can't recall if I've ever worn them before.
3. I don't know if I'd say by the day, I usually stick with an avatar for at least a month before I change it. I only change it sooner if I get a new piece of art that I really like or if I just get sick of it for some reason. I'm sure I'll eventually get an art piece that I think is even cuter than my current one, haha.
I like the regular Umbreon a bit more. I think the yellow contrasts its black fur a bit better, and I like the red eyes more than the yellow ones.
Have you drawn Umbreon digitally?
Do you do push ups on a regular basis.
The first two are really old
If these count, then yes, I do.