1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Rate My Team Battle Tree Doubles: Kalos Starters

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Absolute Zero, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    So here's a team I plan to use in Battle Tree's Super Double Battle. It's really just a first attempt at me being remotely competitive, so it's somewhat a style-theme team: the fully evolved Kalos starters plus Aerodactyl because I like Aero. Now, this is just me in the kiddie pool, not swimming in the stormy sea, so I'm not too worried about it being the most incredible team ever, I just want it to not suck. I've already bred each of these Pokémon with the natures and egg moves I want, plus perfect IVs, so I'm not really up for changing the species. Sadly, I also don't have hidden abilities on any of these. Just a limitation I have to work with, my next team will be more perfected.

1: Chesnaught. Adamant, holding Leftovers. EVs focusing on Attack and Special Defense.
    Moves: Wood Hammer, Drain Punch, Leech Seed, Spiky Shield.
    Also Considering: Gyro Ball, Spikes, Roar, or a whole offensive moveset that allows for the Assault Vest

2: Delphox. Modest, holding Firium Z. EVs focusing on Defense and Special Attack.
    Moves: Fire Pledge (or Heat Wave in Multi or Flamethrower in Singles), Psychic, Foul Play, Dazzling Gleam
    Also Considering: Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Grass Knot

3: Greninja: Timid, holding Rocky Helmet (maybe). EVs focusing on Special Attack and Speed
    Moves: Water Pledge (or Water Pulse in Multi or Singles), Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, (Toxic?) Spikes
    Also Consdiering: Gunk Shot, U-Turn, Extrasensory (can you tell I like flinch-hax?), Hydro Cannon

4: Mega Aerodactyl: Jolly, holding Aerodactylite. EVs focusing on Attack and Speed.
    Moves: Pursuit, Rock Slide, Fly, Giga Impact.
    Also considering: Element Fangs and Bite, Hone Aqua Tail, Stone Edge

So keeping these pre-bred Pokémon and their lacks of Hidden Abilities in mind, what are your opinions of how this might hold up in Battle Tree Doubles?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...