1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Giveaway Beast Ball HA Mareanies and Own Tempo Rockruffs! Also Pawniards! And more!

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by OzoneFruit, Feb 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Sooooo, I've been Masudaing a lot of mons for my shiny competitive team annnnnd...

I GOT THEM. Now I have a bunch of boxes full of Non-Shiny mons waiting to find new trainers. Because Arceus knows I probably won't use them. RIP

So, here's a few things I have to offer:

Beast Ball HA Mareanies: Calm Nature, 5 IVs
    Beast Ball Own Tempo Rockruffs: Jolly Natures, 4-5 IVs
    Dusk Ball Pawniards: Sucker Punch Egg move, 5 IVs
    Friend Ball Weedles: Jolly, 5 IVs
    The majority of nature Synchronizer Abras
    A few 5IV Rotoms and Honedges (Limited supply!)

If you're interested, reply to the thread and I'll note you down! Reply to this thread and then we can exchange friend codes in PMs and whatnot to work out a trading time! :3 Tbh I don't reaaaaally care what you give me (though I'd like something *relatively* nice if you can ;) )

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,577.4
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    What ability do the Pawniard have?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Ooh, I've gotten into breeding too, and am considering doing Masuda! Maybe we can exchange some good IV pokes to do get even more variety in our repertoires?

Anyway, I'm really interested in a Mareanie, but Rotom and Honedge look good too. I'll take whatever your generosity will offer!