1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Beasts From Beyond {IllusionFox and ~Nova~}

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by JadeFox, Mar 12, 2017.

1. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    "I don't think there are any people like that here in Canalave, but I've heard that there's a Pokémon professor over in Sandgem Town. It's not far, I don't think. If I left now, I think I'll be able to get there by nightfall." He turned to Rai. "It was nice talking to you Rai. I should probably go now."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Rai stood up. "Nope! There's no way I'm not coming with you, Noccy! Once I end up stalking a random person who ends up possibly needing help, I help them!" She paused. "You're gonna need a better nickname. Oh well, I'll think of one eventually!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "Did you not hear what I just said? Nihilego is a dangerous Pokémon, and no one, especially you, deserves to be hurt because of it." By now he was just making up excuses. "Besides, you probably have a life outside of... stalking..."

After a moment of reconsideration, he muttered, "Fine. Just don't try to get in trouble."

4. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    "Yay! Let's go!" Rai cried, and skipped out of the library, giving the angry librarian a quick wave as she passed.

5. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Noctus walked out, slowly walking behind Rai. "Heh, she doesn't have a care in the world... What am I doing? I don't need to drag her into a dangerous situation! But she seems like she could take care of herself though..."

He watched her skip about, making him sigh. "Why can't we all be like that?"

6. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Rai turned around and waited for Noctus to catch up. "Okay, so, we're gonna need to stick together, 'cause it's starting to get late. Wild 'mons and creeps and stuff."

7. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "True," He frowned slightly as he walked by Rai's side. "There's no telling what's out there." The two of them walked out of Canalave, towards Route 218. He walked pretty happily until he realized a problem.

"So.." He huffed as he reached the route's water edge. "How are we gonna get across?"

8. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Rai paused. "They really need to build some bridges," she said, then chucked a stray pebble into the water. It didn't go very far. "Well... unless you can swim, we can try and steal a boat or something. Oh, that actually sounds fun..."

9. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "We're not stealing a boat," Noctus muttered. "And I'm not swimming. Sinnoh doesn't exactly have the nicest weather in the world, and I'm not about to freeze myself just to go about thirty feet across the water," He added, pointing towards the little pier sitting in the water. "The only thing we could do is ask someone to borrow their Pokémon for a moment, or... go across these rocks that outline the route."

10. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Rai stared at the rocks. "If you think the better option is borrowing a Pokémon, go ahead, drag me away. The rocks look fun and dangerous. I'm probably gonna do that, anyway."

11. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Noctus waited a moment, hoping that what Rai had just said was not actually true. "You're not actually gonna do that, are you? You'll end up hurting yourself."

12. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    "I like danger," Rai said with a somewhat crazy grin. "Seriously, though, do you really think someone would lend us a Pokémon? They might think we're some crazy 'free-ALL-the-Pokémon!' people."

13. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Noctus sighed with a bit of frustration. "You do have a good point, though. But still... those rocks look wet, and if either one of us was to slip and fall... well, we would probably freeze to death. So considering that, just make a good decision."

14. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    "I should not be trusted," Rai argued. "But I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask, just in case..."

15. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "We can try, but it might be best if I ask..." Noctus watched as an oncoming Trainer walked by. He tried to take a non-threatening approach, but the Trainer only eyed him and Rai with disgust. "Hey, uh, would it be okay if-"

The Trainer ran away, leaving a little trail of dust behind.

"Well that didn't work."

16. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    "Rocks it is, then!" Rai cried, posing, and then dashed off towards the rocks. "Now, with your fabulous Absol grace and my 'chu agility skills, we shouldn't be too screwed. After you?"

17. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Noctus gave Rai a horrified look. "You want me to go across that?" He knew she was being serious though. So he put one foot on the first rock, and started walking.

"Oh Arceus, just send me to the Distortion World already..." He thought as his foot slipped for a second. He looked back to Rai and said, "I'm fine..."

18. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    "'Kay then. Continue," Rai said with a nod. "If you're gonna figure anything out about Lego-jelly, you're gonna have to get a move on. Unless you want to share a rock."

19. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    He nodded, and continued walking. He felt like he was getting better balancing by the moment, and by the time he made it to the end of the row of rocks, he leapt off with an elegance he hadn't known about before.

"Tada!" Noctus said, a lot louder than usual, and turned around to face Rai.

20. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Rai smiled and began to hop over the rocks, slipping a few times, but making it safely across.

"I win," she said with a smirk. "Anyway, let's go!"