1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Behold! My collecion.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BiohazardSr, Nov 26, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Do you have any collections? How extensive is it? How long have you been collecting? Do you have any prized items?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    My collection of read books. It's a mental tally of the best books I've read, and other related numbers. My only other collections is of Pokémon and MTG cards, and neither are very big(or modern/current). Pokémon... the newest cars I have are back from B/W. MTG... I got Origins stuff... and some earlier stuff. Nothing real new either.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I used to have a rock collection, and by rock collection, I mean an informational, well-displayed, and all-around pretty sweet display of rare or exotic stones from around the world. Lately, however, I've been keeping a collection of antique and pseudo-antique glass soda bottles. Yes, I know I should be keeping bottlecaps instead, but I do the glass bottles instead. I've got two dozen or so, and they're not particularly organized, but they do make good decoration and an unexpected conversation piece.

And no, I was not able to get one of the Nuka Cola Quantums sold at Target a few weeks ago. That would have been awesome, but they apparently sold out in a matter of minutes.

Oh, and I have every single Pokémon card from generation 1. For those of us old farts here, you remember how the only sets were "Base, Fossil, and Jungle?" Yeah, I have every one of those. I might ebay it off one of these days.

4. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    We (Me and my family) have an extensive collection of coins and bills from foriegn countries. We started collecting when we were growing up & we'd put them in a jar & it just started piling up over the years. I believe we have well over 1000 different coins and about the same amount in printed bills.

5. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I have a rock collection, a fossil collection, and a coin collection that are just collecting dust right now. I have a collection of those rubber bracelets, a marble collection from when I was a kid, a small collectionette of model kits, some never built or half finished. I have a collection of art pieces I've made over the years, and of course my mostly digital collection of Pokémon. I have games spanning every generation and some Pokémon cards spanning many of the older sets but some going into B/W. Anbd finally my magic card collection with several battle ready tournment decks. and then there is last but not least my "collection" of cables and accessories for old computers and cell phones kept in a box. Did I mention I have a bunch of crap I need to get rid of? *sigh* I REEALLY need to stop being such a pack rat.

6. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I collect Tamagotchi virtual pets and merchandise, I have over 70 Tamagotchi pets and over 150 merchandise items. I've been actually collecting since the beginning of 2012, even though I had a few Tamagotchis before then. I think my prized possession is my Arukotchi Tamagotchi. It's basically a pedometer but it's rare and usually a few hundred dollars on eBay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.