1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    We noticed you aren't logged in, and we'd absolutely love for you to join us by clicking Sign Up! Lake Valor is a Pokémon community dedicated to bringing fans together. You can catch Pokémon, take them on an adventure through the site by levelling them up and even evolve them. There's something for everyone at Lake Valor. Best of all - signing up is free! We hope to see you join us. If you already have an account, then login and start discussing!
    Dismiss Notice

Best OST in Sun&Moon

Discussion in 'Sun & Moon' started by Astralogy, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Astralogy

Astralogy Master of the sky
    Supporter

100%
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽246
    Battle Points:
    ★1
    Sun and Moon had some amazing music, what's your favorite?

For me, I've always been a huge fan of the Vs. Kahuna theme, it starts off really intense, but then switch to a more happy tune, emphasizing the joy that Pokémon battles bring out in a person. Lately Gladion's theme has also really been growing on me though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    TheIllusionFox likes this.
  2. karatekid770

karatekid770 Mod Anchor
    Moderator Social Team Patron

57%
    Local Time:
    PokéPoints:
    ₽400
    Battle Points:
    ★100
    Ultra BallCrown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityPoké Ball ★
    I'm a big fan of Guzma's theme and battle theme. It really feels like a boss of the team with how similar they are to the grunt music, but at the same they are different enough to fit his character. Also it's just awesome xD

The Seafolk Village night theme is also one of my favorites, because of how relaxing it is. Adds to the atmosphere of the place quite well too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic Magikarp King
    Admin

100%
    Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽395
    Battle Points:
    ★106
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B1ApYpepvY

Listen to this! It's too good. I honestly don't really remember most of the Sun & Moon OST so I don't feel it was too impressive but this theme. omfg.

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Mod Snek
    Moderator Patron

70%
    Local Time:
    PokéPoints:
    ₽870
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Dragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★Lure Ball ★★★★
    My favorite have to be the Solgaloe/Lunala/Necrozma theme. I'm not really sure why I like it so much I guess is just right up my alley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEGWlVMkZs

5. Nate

Nate hi
    Supporter

30%
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,024
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Gladion's theme is by far my favorite. It's the song I use during battles 75% of the time. Gladion is also my favorite character in Sun/Moon so it makes sense that his theme is also my favorite.

6. Shadria

Shadria Pokémon Professor

5%
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12
    Battle Points:
    ★7
    Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★Soothe Bell ★
    All of Lillie's themes, hands down.

7. Dusty

Dusty Banned
    Banned

82%
    Local Time:
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    You know out of all of it my favorite is just the regular old trainer battle music. It fits a battle perfectly and the guitar is greeat.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwI02CpAod8

I'd also like to take this time to say that the Elite 4 battle music this generation is terrible and sounds like a friggin' mess. Thought my 3DS speakers were getting shot for a second when I first heard that shit.

8. IceyEmmy

IceyEmmy Swimmer

40%
    Local Time:
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    I have to say I'm pretty split between Gladion's theme/battle theme, and Guzma's theme/battle theme.

Though, Gladion's theme/battle theme wins me over because it has subtle hints of the first pmd games' music.

9. Tmo

Tmo Swimmer

25%
    Local Time:
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Regularly: Apparel Shop Music

For battles: My Friend Hau

10. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Cadmin the Admin
    Admin Social Team

53%
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽228
    Battle Points:
    ★4
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I love the Guzma theme and the Team Skull grunt theme though I really liked the Melemele music, like right after you exit your house, it feels so calming and peaceful.

11. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid
    VIP

72%
    Local Time:
    2:10 AM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽527
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    tbh I was kinda disappointed with S/M's music. They're not bad, just... meh. BUT I do find a few of them pretty catchy to listen to like for example vs Plumeria, vs Gladion, and that one battle music for Ultra Beasts

12. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~
    VIP

64%
    Local Time:
    PokéPoints:
    ₽663
    Battle Points:
    ★2
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    I personally loved the champion theme most. Kinda predictable, but come on it's just epic!

13. SkittleBox

SkittleBox Steven Stone's #1 Fangirl
    Contributor

37%
    Local Time:
    PokéPoints:
    ₽612
    Battle Points:
    ★94
    Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★
    For me, it has to be Malie City's nighttime music. I'm weak for flute (considering it's the instrument I play), and the music box that matches its melody makes it so relaxing.

For battles, the Kahuna theme and Gladion's theme are great. Both of Lusamine's themes are awesome as well.

14. Achromatic

Achromatic Magikarp King
    Admin

100%
    Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽395
    Battle Points:
    ★106
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOene8nLWn4

Another fantastic one. Really brings back the 'ol nostalgia.

15. Zafira

Zafira The winds never change where the weapons are aimed
    Social Team Supporter

100%
    Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,260
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    I like Guzmas battle music! But the elite four battle music is cool too.

16. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT
    Supporter

88%
    Local Time:
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    When it comes to battles, there are a lot of winners. Gladion's theme is always great, and the E4 theme is intense, but for some reason I'm kind of drawn to the theme of the Totems. I guess I like that it captures that feel of fighting a superpower'd version of a Pokémon.

17. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters
    Supporter

19%
    Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽112
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Where can I even begin? The entire soundtrack of Pokémon Sun and Moon is simply stunning and beautiful in my opinion! Ah, I can't even chose a favourite, but in my top ten list include the Island Kahuna theme, Elite Four Theme, every battle theme, Seafolk Village theme, Route 4, Mount Lanakila, Victory Road, and this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNZ7gllxeZs

Best theme ever.

18. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper
    Banned

54%
    Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽52
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    The title theme! I love it...it's just so beautiful and feels...Hawaii! I also love how they use it in the anime. I also love how the game and anime have the same soundtracks. :) <3 [3D='lunala']

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLeswEHb7g0

19. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

92%
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽23
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Gladion's, the Ultra Beast, and Kahuna battle themes are so nice to the ears.

20. 「✧Vallicena✧」

「✧Vallicena✧」 Patron Saint
    Patron

87%
    Local Time:
    PokéPoints:
    ₽554
    Battle Points:
    ★13
    Heart Scale ★★
    The best OST I Find from Sun and Moon are the island guardians and The mother beast battle theme. *types this while having a dog on her lap*