1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Blades of Eternity

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Infernostar, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Heading out as well, the two of them can see more of Cosa at night. There thankfully isn't that many people hanging around, most have gone home. The stars are visible above, with clear skies and few outside lights from the city. It may be known as the City of Moving Forward, but the residents of Cosa would much prefer the view of the night sky than bright lights illuminating the roads.

"Stay close to me. We're gonna take a few detours from the main road to get there faster." Reku carries his staff in his right hand, without the glowing blade, as he rounds a corner between buildings.

2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "That's fine by me," Aurora whispered as she picked up the pace to stay near Reku.
    She thought that the stars were pretty tonight, but it wasn't anything that she hadn't seen a lot in her travels. Then again, she has spent the past couple of weeks traveling without any time to really notice them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Bars can be quite chaotic places. One minute things are going just fine, the next someone finds themselves getting toppled over the seats. Rio notes this after witnessing some spiky-haired purple punk KOing a drunkard only a couple seats away from her. She has been sitting at the bar, drinking some fruity little drink while chatting with another drunkard, this one being the happy kind of drunk. It's been nothing more than small talk about the town and their traveling experiences, not counting some poor flirtation from the man that Rio consistently ignores. Despite that, she had a genuine smile on her face. Sitting in a seat, having some drink and food, and getting in a decent(ish) conversation is an excellent way to load off stress from traveling. But with the rude drunkard ruining the atmosphere, Rio was just about to call it quits until the purple punk knocked his lights out.

Talk about violent, and ballsy. Rio stares at the punk with only a slightly surprised look in her eyes. The happy drunk at her side makes some comment about the situation, but Rio hardly hears him, growing distant from the now one-sided conversation as she watches the punk go about his business. She loses interest once she determines that the punk has no more interest in sudden violence, and she returns to her drink. But, her ears pick up a conversation he has with some other woman in the bar. The topics keep Rio's interest keened on them, and then she hears the punk mention a rising power in the east wielding a new power. She looks over her shoulder at the punk, continuing to ignore the talking drunkard next to her. Should she talk to him? Maybe not. He's clearly on his own business unrelated to her own. Best not to be involved. She returns to her drink, yet she can't help but listen to them. The drunkard's words become incomprehensible to her, as the punk's and woman's voices grow louder and clearer as all other sounds are drowned out.

As she hears their leaving footsteps, Rio finishes the last of her drink. She looks up at the bartender, and drops her payment on the table. "Thanks for the service." Just before she gets up, the drunkard puts his arm around her.

"Hey babe, before you go--" Rio pushes him off of her with a sweeping motion, and he falls like a wet sock to the floor.

"You've had too much to drink. Go home, get some rest." She says, before standing up and heading out the door. Looking around, she sees the punk and the woman just about to disappear behind a building. "Hold on!" She walks over to them, at a brisk yet unthreatening pace.

4. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hearing the sound of a person calling out to them, Reku sighed. "Dammit, not again. Alright, let's see who we have this time."

Keeping his staff low to the ground, Reku stopped and turned around to see who called out to them. He seemed ready for a fight should it come to blows.

5. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Really, Aurora silently complained as she turned towards the newcomer.
    As a precaution, Aurora formed an ice wolf behind her that walked up to her side and nuzzled her pants to make it look less threatening than it could be.

6. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Rio stops a good distance away from them, and raises both of her hands up. As her arms slip out of the protection of her robe, everyone can see that her left hand has been replaced with a dark bronze replacement, one that is frozen in an almost claw-like pose. Rio feels discomfort. "I apologize for introducing myself like this. I do not wish to harm you." Lowering her voice and stepping forward, she adds, "I overheard some of your conversation, so I just want to let you know that I too am interested in the rising power in the east."

7. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "..." Reku tentatively sheaths his weapon, stepping a bit further into the alley he was about to head down. "I don't know who you are, or how much you know. We'll get introductions out of the way later. You seem like you don't want to cause trouble, so I'll back down for now. But if you give me a reason to use force, I will. Now stay silent and follow us."

Reku turns, and notices the ice wolf that Aurora has conjured. "Nice work, but for now it looks like that won't be necessary. Though keep an eye on them until we get there." He says before continuing in the direction of the inn.

8. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "It seems that way," said Aurora as she willed the wolf to melt away.
    She continued to follow Reku closely as they continued.

9. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Rio wraps her cloak around herself, hiding both arms once more, then follows behind them. Deep down, she knows that she's hit something. Whether it will help her own mission, she doesn't know, but what's certain is that this situation has to do with something far more important than anything personal to her.

10. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    After a short trek across the city, the three of them find themselves at the Keaton Inn. It was nothing special, a somewhat spacious two story building, clearly with plenty of rooms as indicated by the wooden "Vacancy" Sign hanging over the entrance. Once more checking to see if they were being followed, Reku opened the door to the entrance and stepped inside.

The main lobby was dimly lit, given the time, with a few candles scattered around illuminating the room. There was a hallway in the back that led to the ground floor rooms, and a staircase on the opposite side to reach the second. A table and chairs were off in the corner of the room, and an opening in the wall where a person was seated, likely to talk to any newcomers about booking.

"K, we are here. my client said they'd be in room 15 over on the ground floor."

11. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    It wasn't what Aurora was expecting for a secret meeting or whatever, but it wouldn't have been a place that she would've looked.
    "So if I may ask, What exactly do you need my powers for?" asked Aurora, silently cursing herself for not asking him earlier.

12. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "My client specifically told me to bring one if I could. Supposedly we'll be needing the cold to deal with the path to this thing if that lead turns out true." Reku started to head towards the room his client was supposed to be.

You better be right about this, Ayla. I'm pushing my luck getting this girl, and we might be stuck with this other chick as well. Last thing I need is for this to be bogus.
    Pushing the negative thoughts out of his head, continued towards the room.

13. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Fair enough," said Aurora with a shrug as she continued to follow. Though this does seem to be convenient that he was looking for someone with my powers and I happened to have gone to the same bar that he happened to be in.

14. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    At the end of the hall they found the room they were looking for. A basic wooden door with the number 15 etched into its surface. Reku knocked twice on the door with his staff, as they heard a female voice on the other side.

"Who's there?" The voice said, more curious than anything else. Reku folded his arms as he responded, "Someone who seriously needs a vacation." He replied, in the most deadpan voice possible. The voice behind the door laughed at that, before responding "Well, thats Reku alright. Come in, quickly." They add, as the door opens.

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Aurora held her breath as the door opened. She wiped her sweaty hands on her pants and her mind started racing.

16. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Rio is stoic, despite her heart still racing from her nearly bad introduction to these new people. She takes a good look inside the room before entering after the other two.

17. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Once all three of them were inside, the door was closed by a young woman. She wore a grey cloak that covered most of her body, and a black scarf around her neck. Curly blond hair reached down her shoulders and complimented her lightly tanned skin and blue eyes.

"...Wait, three of you? Reku, I told you to find a cryomancer, who's this other girl?" Ayla asked, a bit perturbed by Rio's presence. Not waiting for an answer, Ayla moved to a table in the center of the room, sitting down a laying out a detailed map of the country.

"She tailed after us and overheard what we were discussing. I said I'd give her a chance to explain herself once we were in a safer spot, and here we are." Reku said, taking one of the other seats at the table. "This is Aurora and...Honestly I don't know your name yet. Care to enlighten us?" He added, gesturing to Rio while motioning for the two to sit down.

18. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    "You can call me Rio." She says as she takes a chair, sitting with her legs crossed. "I am simply a traveler searching for a criminal, who is in some way related to who you called the rising power in the east. Pardon my butting into your business, but I have been on the search for the criminal for so long that I could not pass up the chance to join your mission, in the hopes that I will at least be enlightened on my target's whereabouts by the end of it. It is nice to meet you, Aurora and... Reku was it?"

19. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Correct. Ayla, what do you think?" Reku said, turning his head to her. Ayla had a hand over her mouth as she sized up Rio, looking unsure.

"I don't know about this one Reku. Last thing we need is a potential spy for this." Alya said, having doubts about Rio.
    "She hasn't shown any signs of being a spy, and we need all the help we can get for this anyway, Ayla. I'd say we give her a shot." Reku stated. "Now, more importantly, let's better lay out what we are doing." He added, pulling out his staff.

With a bit of focus, the blade of energy formed once more, which he held over the map, as Ayla pulled out a vial of some sort of liquid. Setting it off to the side she pulled out some additional notes and laid them out on the table, along with a quill she placed beside the vial. "If you say so. Now, let's see here..." She opened the vial, dipping the quill in the substance inside, before writing something down on the main map, the writing appearing to glow a faint white.

20. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Rio wasn't the most trusting looking person Aurora has ever met but she felt that she would have to trust her if this was going to work.
    Aurora walked up to the map and watched Alya write under the light of the blade.
    I guess that is a security measure, Aurora thought to herself before glancing back at Rio.