1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Blades of Eternity

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Infernostar, Jun 10, 2019.

1. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Rio is silent as they travel out of the ruined city. Eventually, she says, "I wonder, what should we do with Chronos?"

2. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "At this point I'm not sure." Reku said as they traversed the road. "Our dealer is either long gone or dead, so the original plan might be a bust. We can figure out what to do with it when we get to Galahad."

After some time the party has gained enough distance from Tethys that the fields around the road are clear of trees. Looking off to the side Reku can see remnants of an abandoned campsite, a campfire surrounded by a few longs as seats. Reku commands his ice horse to come to a stop as he looks at it closer. "Does that seem like a good place to spend the night to you two?"

3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "Let's make sure that no one else is around since it looks like it has been used recently. I don't think that we would want to run into anyone with Chronos with us," replied Aurora as she dismounted.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Good point." Reku said, dismounting as well. He illuminated his naginata's blade and searched the area, but did not seem to find anyone else around. Whoever was here before must have left quite some time ago. "Looks like its just us around here. You two fine with this spot?" He asked, setting his pack down.

5. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Rio turns after checking a nearby bush. "Yes." She goes over to the campsite, and sets her bag down. She pulls the tent out of it. "Someone help me set up this tent."

6. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Give me a second to light a fire." Reku said. He grabbed a couple of stray sticks and logs around the campsite, placing them in the fire pit in the center. Using his naginata he ignited the blade and held it to the pile for a few moments, before an audible sizzle could be heard, as a small flame was lit, giving them a greater light around the area than just Reku's blade. "Alright, where should we put the tent?"

7. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "I would like it out in the open so that it can be close to the fire," replied Aurora. "What do you guys think?"

8. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "I second that notion. Any objections, Rio?" Reku asked, looking over at them.

9. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    "No. I think that's a good place to put it." Rio said before picking up the tent and carrying it over to the specified area. She starts to set it up.

10. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    It doesn't take long to set up the tent. With camp set up for the night, Reku takes a seat on one of the logs by the fire, pulling out the map from his pack and using his naginata to show the markings he and Ayla had put on it. "With Tethys gone...The only other place she could be is Galahad...Just need to be careful once we get there..." He said to no one in particular, just looking over the next destination. Its clear he's still worried, but he's keeping himself together for the time being.

11. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Do you need some time alone?" asked Aurora. "Just to think things over before we doing anything else right now?"

12. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Reku stops to look up at Aurora. "...I'd appreciate that. If you two want I can keep watch for the night while you get some rest. It's gonna be a big day tommorow."

13. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "It's going to be a big day for all of us, I think that we should split the duties tonight," said Aurora.

14. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    "I agree with Aurora, let's divide night watch into three shifts, and we can each take one shift. I'm willing to take up the last shift." Rio says.

15. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Alright. I can take first shift then. I...could use it to clear my head."

16. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Don't push yourself too much," said Aurora. "Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and go to bed. Goodnight."

17. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    "Goodnight everyone." Rio says before heading into the tent.

18. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Reku nods his head at Rio and Aurora as he watches them disappear into the tent. "Right, that puts us on watch..." He shakes his head for a moment before putting the map away. "She's ok. She is ok. She has to be ok." He repeats to himself, before taking another deep breath. "...Relax. We've got a long night ahead, and the last thing I need right now is to drive myself crazy from thinking too hard about this."

(Anyone up for a timeskip to the morning? You two can post any conversation you want inside the tent before the skip.)

19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    (I'm good with the time-skip)

20. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    (Same here)