1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Blades of Eternity

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Infernostar, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Once the three are at the gates, they are stopped by the guards. "Hail, travelers. Setting out for north?" One of them asked. "Might I warn you, the woods just north of here are Jin's Forest, which can be rather dangerous this time of year" the other warned.

"We shall be fine. I know a path around." Reku lied, knowing full well there was no way around the Forest to the Peaks. As he tried to walk past however, the guards stopped him.

"Hold on a minute, you look...familiar" The guard said, raising a metal spear to block Reku as he looked him over. "Purple hair, red eyes...I feel like I've seen you before. Or at least someone with those features" They added.

2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Aurora's body felt cold when the guard stopped her companion. Her mind raced to think of something quickly so that they could get past.
    "He...He has a cousin that looks almost like him," Aurora lied. "You may have seen him around at some point."
    I'm so bad at lying, Aurora complained silently. Hopefully, this will be enough to get us past.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "A cousin, eh? Then sounds to me like a certain family is in town." The guard answered, eyeing Reku suspiciously. Reku sighed before walking up to the guard and whispering something into his ear. Whatever it was, the guard seemed to understand, his eyes widening as he suddenly moved out of the way, looking flustered.

"S-Sorry to bother you, sir. Please be careful on your travels." He said, almost looking afraid to make eye contact now. Reku nodded at the guard before silently walking past.

4. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    "Have a good day." Rio says politely to the guards before following after Reku. Once they step a few dozen paces away from the gate, with a curious tone in her voice Rio quietly asks, "What did you tell him?"

5. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Exactly what I needed to say to get him off my back." Reku responded plainly. Didnt exactly want to, but there wasnt much of a choice. At least they backed off. "For now our foucs is getting through Jin's Forest. After that its a straight shot to the Peaks."

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "Is there anything that we need to know about Jin's Forest? From what the guards said, it seems to have bandits in it but is there anything else?" asked Aurora, still embarrassed from what she said to the guard.

7. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Rio says, "Are there any predators that we'll need to worry about?"

8. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Really not much. Aside from the sprites, but those arent dangerous unless there is a group of them. Oh and snakes. Lots of snakes."

#88 Jun 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  9. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Ugh, I really don't like snakes," Aurora complained. "I can summon up some ice cats to hopefully keep the snakes away and it wouldn't really affect me in any way. That is if you want me to do that."

10. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    "Are the snakes poisonous?" Rio asks.

11. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Depends. Red snakes are, though any other color should be safe. Oh and its venomous, not poisonous" Reku corrected.

As the three walked north away from the safety of Cosa, they could see Jins Forest in the distance. Large dark green trees towered in height, the woods spreading far to the east and west.

12. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Rio keeps an eye out for trouble. With her eyebrows furrowed, she glances from here to there, even checking around her shoulder every minute or so. For a moment, she stops looking around to turn her attention to Reku. "Say, have you heard of anyone named Makoto Imai? Or perhaps about the Eboshidori Family Jewel?"

13. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Reku raised an eyebrow at that statement. "Yeah, why? That rock wasnt very impressive the last time I saw it. Supposed to be priceless or something, but Ive seen better."

14. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "I've never heard of it...But...Of course, it's been a while since I've had much contact with people that wanted more than just to sell or buy something from me," said Aurora as she formed a couple of ice cats around her.

15. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Rio blinks at Reku's statement. "You've seen the jewel?" She can feel prickles running up her arms. Could this be the lead she's looking for? "Makoto had stolen it, and I've been trying to bring him to justice and return the jewel to my lord. Now, where did you see the jewel?"

16. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Reku bites his tongue. Shit, mightve said too much. Gotta think of a way out of this. "Erm, its been a long time. Im probably not much use in finding your guy."

Trying to distract from this conversation, Reku looks ahead to the woods. "Keep an eye out once we enter the Forest. Sprites look likely glowing blue flies. They arent really harmful to us unless we instigate it first."

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "What do they do if we do instigate them?" asked Aurora.

18. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Well, attacking in a swarm. They burn the skin on contact, so be careful"

19. TripleMoon

TripleMoon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽224.3
    Rio deeply breathes through her nose as she hears Reku's unsatisfactory answer. The tingle in her arms goes away, and she looks ahead. She feels no suspicion, but she's not going to forget about Reku anytime soon.

20. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Soon the three of them find themselves inside of Jin's Forest. Its a bit dark inside, the branches of the trees cover most of the sunlight, leaving the earth hidden in the shadows. Overgrown tree roots a slew of dead leaves litter the ground as they walk.

Once he feels they are not visible to anyone else, Reku pulls out his naginata and generates the blade, giving them a bit of light while they walk. "Tread lightly, it's been awhile since I've been here, and I can't say for sure the same creatures from the last time I was here are the only things here now."